Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Bite

Matilda’s pov
Brian and I walked back into the studio he explained that I just wanted to be left alone for a little while. I smiled softly at him, and then laid back on the couch listening to them record and go over different songs.

Zack told me that he was going to drop me off back at the house, so the rest of them could go to the bar. I didn’t mind I wanted to listen to my music and write in my notebook. He dropped me off, and the first thing I did was turn on my Ipod to The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack, and then pulled out my note book and pen.

A few hours later there was a loud crash upstairs, first reaction was to hide under the bed but I was curious so I went upstairs. It was dark and I didn’t see anything until someone popped out of nowhere.

His hand reached out to me, before he could touch me I bit his arm, hard. “Ahhh! Fuck!” Brian yelled.

The light turned on and Zacky was laughing his ass off with everyone but Brian and I. I released Brian’s arm.

“Ow, what the hell?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“You scared me.” I stated.

“I’m just so good looking you wanted to know if I tasted good, huh.” Brain smirked.

I rolled my eyes at the cocky man, “Whatever gets you through the night.”

I went back downstairs and changed for bed, might as well go to sleep what else is there to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!