Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Confused

Matilda’s pov
I woke up before Brian did and made sure to leave no evidence that I was even there. I was going to make him think that he was dreaming. Smirking I walked down to my room after folding his sweatpants up and putting them back in his dresser drawer.

I crawled into my bed after spraying myself with my perfume so I didn’t smell like him at all. “Matilda! Breakfast!” Gena shouted a few hours later.

I yawned and walked up the stairs into the kitchen where everyone was sitting at the table surrounded by food. Brian had a confused look on his face that made me mentally smile.

“Lil’ Matt, what’s up?” Matt asked me when I took a seat across from him.

“That’s seriously my nickname?” I asked with a blank expression.

He opened his mouth to say something then closed it. I smirked and rolled my eyes, taking a bite out of my pancakes. “Lil’ Matt it is.” I grinned at him.

Matt perked up and beamed, “Yes my nickname wins!”

The rest of the morning was slightly fun because of Brian’s puzzled face and the weird looks he kept getting from all the guys and Gena.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!