Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Threats

Zacky’s pov
Brain kept sending Matilda looks all throughout the day. I wasn’t going to say anything, not until Matilda wasn't paying attention.

“Zacky, can I watch a movie?” Matilda asked.

Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian all looked at me.

“Sure, movies are in the shelf over there.” I smiled and pointed to the bookshelf that I had stocked with movies, instead of books.

“Hell yeah! Movie time!” Jimmy jumped up and ran towards the shelf.

Matt stopped him, “Nope Jimbo, Lil’ me picks.”

Matilda rolled her eyes and skipped over to the shelf. Jimmy pouted as she took her time looking through the shelf for a good movie. I took the opportunity to talk to Brian.

“Bri, come here.”

He followed me into the kitchen, “Sup Z?”

“What’s up with you and Matilda?” I asked.

“Whoa, what are you talking about?” He asked throwing his hands up in defense.

“I think you know damn well what I’m talking about.” I snapped.

Brian and I stood face to face, waiting for the other to throw the first punch but before that could happen Matt walked in. He sensed the tension between us, and quickly shoved us apart, putting himself between us.

“Calm down.” He ordered both of us.

I took a step back, and turned to go back into the living room but before I did I glanced over my shoulder at Brian, “So help me Haner, if you get near Matilda or even try to. I will hurt you.”

In the living room everything was quiet, Johnny was sitting next to Matilda, Jimmy was playing with his thumbs and it was oddly quiet. Gena walked through the front door and noticed how quiet it was.

“What happened?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!