Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Sacrifice

“So, who’s going?” I asked. Poison had his head down, staring at the table.
“If we’re gonna lose one, me might as well lose you all. I say the three of them go, all together.” He said. There were gasps around the table.
“WHY?” Kobra said, obviously about to kill his brother.
“You saw how Silver and Killer reacted when Adrenaline got hurt. You saw how Adrenaline reacted when Silver got hurt. They all went berserk. What happens when one of them dies? Who knows! They might just go on a rampage and kill themselves in the process. I say it’s better this way. It just is.” He near shouted at us. There was silence. Killer, Adrenaline, and I looked at each other. He was right. If anyone in this room died, I would definitely go on a bloody rampage.
“I agree.” Dr. D said, breaking the tension. “We send all three of you. Lets say... 4 days from now? It’ll give us enough time to get enough anti-pills for you guys. Are you in?” More silence.
“I’ll do it.” Killer said.
“Adrenaline too!” Adrenaline yelled enthusiastically.
“I’ll go.” I whispered.
“Then it’s settled.” Show said. This was the worst party ever.
This outfit is so uncomfortable. It’s just too... white. I was getting back into my old BLI uniform. It was a little bit singed at the bottom, but not bad. Killer and Adrenaline were already dressed in their former uniforms. We looked like little zombie-clones. Perfect. We stuffed our pockets full of the anti-pills and waved goodbye to what we called our family. As of now, we were orphans. We just wanted to go back to our safe tubes in Battery City. We were numbers again. After a while, a black, shiny car pulled up alongside us.
“Children, 1370517, 1370492, OR-720948. Code names Silver Electric, Adrenaline Frequency, Noise Killer. Confirm.”
A draculoid said to us.
“Yes, that’s us.” Killer said.
“Surrender now to Better Living Industries, it has been ordered that you are to be brought back alive.”
“Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Are the miniature rebels done playing their silly little games, now? Are they finally ready to come back home and recognize a superior force?” Korse said, watching us being ushered through the door of the BLI headquarters building.
“Only with a few conditions.” I said. He nodded. “We will live with other reformed killjoys in Battery City. You are not allowed to test any of your drugs on any of us. Surveillance will be of a normal level, not of any superiority to other citizens.”
“Fine choices, 1370517. Your requests shall be met. Welcome home.”
The house we were put in was spacious, clean, and absolutely colorless. Everywhere, white, white, white. I felt like I was in a freakin’ snowstorm. The temperature was a pleasant 65 degrees fahrenheit. It disgusted me. The other “reformed” killjoys were nice, but they had no choice, thanks to those pills. The second our escorts left, we opened their sleeping tubes, giving our 4 new friends the anti-pill. They looked to be in their mid-20s. Three males, one female.
“What? Who? Where am I?” The first one said. “Candy? Where’s Candy Gasoline? Did I lose her? I couldn’t bare that... where is she?” He started shouting.
“Shh. Just be quite. Do you know where you are?”
“The last I remember, I was in the desert. There was a big fight... scarecrows... so many of them... how did I get here? Why am I wearing this horrible outfit?! Where’s Candy?” He yelled again.
“You’re in Battery City. By the looks of it, you became a citizen. We’re killjoys, we came to save you. What’s your name?”
“Lithium Angel.”
“Okay, Angel. You’ll be out of here in no time.” I told him, helping him out of his sleeping tube. “Anyone find Candy Gasoline?” I asked Killer and Adrenaline. They were helping two more killjoys out of the tubes. 
“She’s here! She’s here!” Angel ran to the last tube in the row. A blonde girl was in it. She’d been in the DIE-ner a few times before, but not recently. No wonder. I gave her the pill, waking her up for the first time in what was probably months. We bolted out of there right after. Candy Gasoline, Lithium Angel, Revenge Trigger, and Blood Star were right behind us.
A siren rang loudly in our ears as the draculoids chased us through the town. Blood Star went down to my right. We were cornered. Not all of us could make it over the fence. I knew that. They were coming around the corner. 
“Save yourselves, I’ll hold them back.” I told the rest of the group. 
“No, you’re coming with us.” Killer said, dragging my arm toward the fence.
“I’m not going to let this be a room full of suicides. All of you go. You’ll live. Heck, maybe I will too. JUST GO.” I yelled. He let go, starting to climb the fence. The draculoids came, firing at everyone, especially me. I fired back, using myself as a shield for everyone else. The last person got over. They were free! They were running away from this horrible place. I turned my back on the draculoids, trying to climb over the fence. The other killjoys were at least 500 feet away. Maybe I would survive this. I made it to the top, jumping off, to the other side. To freedom. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, which, to be honest, was not very fast at this point. I knew which way home was. I could make it. I could do this, no matter how many holes are in my body. No matter how many bullets are burning my insides. I could do it. No draculoids in sight, the sun was almost down. I think I could travel until about midnight. Then, I can rest.
The moon was as high up as possible. I found a nice patch of grass to lie on. I was almost asleep. Someone picked my up. They were carrying me. 
“You’re a heart attack in black hair die, you know that?” a voice said. Killer’s voice. I think I’ll sleep, now. Just sleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^