Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Optimist

*Silver Electric’s Point of view*

A small object was placed in front of me. I think it was called a... telegraph? Maybe. I looked up at who placed it there. It was Poison, but not Poison. It was Poison before Poison existed. He had bleach blonde hair and a black jacket that made him look like he could’ve been in some type of parade.
“Type. You want to live? Type it.” He said. It’s a good thing that I know how. I learned it in 2nd grade. 
“I want to live.” I tapped quickly. I want to live.
“And so you shall.”
My eyes fluttered open. Killer was sitting next to me. He looked tired and skinny, but happy.
“You... you’re alive?!” He said.
“Very much so.” I tried to sit up, but failed miserably. My head fell back to my pillow. “How long was I out? Like, what, five minuets? Ten minuets?” I asked.
“Almost three weeks.” Killer smiled. So... three weeks...
“Where’s Adrenaline? I want to say hi.” I said. He didn’t say anything. Poison walked passed in the hallway. He looked like he was... crying? I tried to wave, but my arm wouldn’t move. It was covered in scars. “Where’s Adrenaline?” I asked again. Still no answer. “Killer, answer me. Where’s Adrenaline?” He mumbled something. “What?” I asked.
“She’s gone.” He said. I think I want to go back to sleep now.
“How can she be gone? Where did she even go? I mean, come on, we’re in the middle of the freaking desert!” I screamed. We were all scrunched up in my room, trying to discus the fact that my best friend was MIA. 
“I feel horrible. I did this. It’s my fault she’s gone. She probably hates me now.” Poison said. “I sent her away. I told her it was because ‘no one had the time to take care of her’. Now look what I did. She’s missing, probably run off with that creepy guy. Who knows where they are? They might even be dead right now! I’ll never forgive myself for this... never.” He started crying again. Apparently, people have been crying a lot lately. I hope Adrenaline’s okay.
“It’s okay... maybe we can find her. Maybe someday she’ll even come back. Don’t be such a pessimist.” I said. Everyone was silent. “We can look for her. We’ll find her, I know we will.” I was being the most optimistic person in the room, at this point.
“Do you know how big the zones are? Do you know how big the entire state of California is? Hell, she might not even be IN California. She’s been gone long enough to have made it all the way to Kansas!” Kobra said.
“Just trying to look on the bright side, here.” I mumbled, trying to cross my arms. It’s kind of hard to do that when you can’t control your left arm from the elbow down. It got paralyzed due to the amount of bullets. They severed a large nerve. Dr. D said that he might be able to build something to help me move it, but it would take a few months. ‘Everything is going to be alright eventually’, I told myself. Yeah, right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honda Civic Tour was amazing ^_^ even if I got soaked from the rain...