Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Twenty Two

I looked down at the ring on my finger. /I’m married/. /Fucking married./ Kaly Barakat. I looked to my right. Jack, then Alex, Zack, Rian, Matt, Evan and Vinny. I looked to my left. Jacey, then Stella, Jordan, Sarah, Laura and Maddee. Emma should’ve been here. I looked up. Jack, Alex, Zack and Rian were setting up to play a few songs. I smiled at Jack. He winked and ran across the dance floor back to me.

“Have I ever told you that you are the love of my life?” I shook my head.

“You are baby.” He said kissing me. Jacey slapped him.

“Don’t fuck up her makeup.” She said. He smirked and kissed me again. Alex grabbed the microphone as Jack sat down in his chair.

“YO! Listen, best man speech coming now.” Everyone laughed, “So Kaly is my little sister. Jack is my bandmate and well it was her world…we all live in it. She may have problems but hey no one is perfect, but her problems make her Kaly. Then Jack..god. I have /no/ idea. I remember the night he told me he was gonna propose to her. He fucking /cried/. He said to me, ‘I love her. She’s the love of my life. I might not be good enough for her, but I wanna try.’ To Kaly and Jack.” Alex said. I looked at Jack.

I took his hand and squeezed it. He smiled. Jacey walked over to Alex and took the microphone.

“Here’s a story, I took Kaly out for a girl’s night. The guys took Jack out for a guy’s night. Kaly got /smashed/. So smashed, she was crying while yup-chucking. So I call Jack and he comes to the hotel to get Kaly. She’s laying on the bathroom floor, crying her eyes out asking why he won’t propose. He walks in and she screams that to him. Best. Drunken. Moment. Ever. To Kaly and Jack.” Jacey said.

Jack took my hand and squeezed it.

“It was your world baby, I just lived in it.” He said and pulled me onto his lap. He quoted The Maine. Death.

“Wanna go dance?” I asked. He nodded I got up. We walked to the dance floor.

“Hold on.” I took of my heels and ran over to Jacey. I tossed them up to her and she set them under my chair. I ran back to Jack.

“Always your world.” He said laughing and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and rested my head against his chest. Right Girl by The Maine came on and we swayed.

Then Rhythm of Love by the Plain White Tee’s came on and I looked up at him.

“I love you babe.”

“I love you too baby.” He said. I took a glance at the wedding ring. I closed my eyes and I swayed with Jack.

The perfect ending to the perfect relationship. The perfect beginning to the perfect marriage.
♠ ♠ ♠
El Fin!
The End!
xoxo