Status: on going.

Forever Young

Mondays.

Jack's POV!

I hated Monday mornings. The feeling of knowing you have another whole 5 days of high school ahead of you. It made it worse how hardly anyone was at school, I have to get here early because Matt always wants me to meet him 30 minutes before school actually opened!
He said it was something to do with not wanting to walk in alone.

I don't know why he doesn't want to walk into to school by himself though, it's not like anyone would touch Matt. He's too cute do no one wants to hurt him. That's what half the boys around here say anyway.

I stood by the entrance of the school, the doors had just been opened for early-comers but I chose to stay outside, it's easier too see Matt coming and hopefully I get a glance at Alex.
I saw Matt coming, a smile grew on his face when he saw me. He waved and ran towards to me, when he got to me, he practically jumped on me, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Hey!", I laughed, "It's only been a weekend! You missed me that much", I teased him, grabbing his cheeks and giving them a squeeze.

"I'm just happy to see you! Don't flatter yourself!", he joked.

We both laughed as we made are way into school, no one was in there, but it's better than standing outside.

"So, did anything interesting last night?", I asked Matt as I tightened my bad straps.

"I did some homework!", Matt said happily.

"How can you be so happy about homework?", I asked.

"I just can", Matt blushed and looked down not noticing two people walking towards them.
CRASH!

Matt went flying to the ground, bringing one of the two boys down with him. "Ouch!", Matt whined as he hit the floor.

The other man who was on the floor snarled, I feared for Matt as I saw who he just bumped into. I gulped as I saw his face grow red from rage. The boy next to me as well looked a bit worried for Matt.

no ones POV.

"S-sorry!", Matt stuttered as he hurried too pick up the fallen books from his bag. He scooped them into his arms, still not making eye contact with the other boy on the floor. That explained why he isn't noticing who it was who he bumped into.

"Watch were your going punk!", the boy on the floor shouted as he rubbed his head. The boy on the floor let out another angry growl as he picked up his bag from the floor.

Matt face dropped as he heard the tone of the man's voice, "Excuse me?" Matt said angrily.
He looked up to meet the boy's face, seeing him staring right back at him. Their eye's locked.

"S-sorry" The boy said.

"No, erm, it's my fault, I wasn't looking were I was going", Matt blushed a deep red.

"I'm Zack", Zack blushed too.

"M-Matt" Matt stuttered. They both sat there on the floor, eyes still locked. Matt broke the stare by looking down at his books. Zack got up and extended his hand down to Matt.

"Here, let me help you up" Zack smiled.

"T-thanks", Matt took Zack's hand as he helped him up.

They both stood there, hand's still joint, their eye's locked again. "So, what are you doing later tonight?", Zack smirked, trying to act cool. Not hard for Zack though.

"N-nothing, why?" Matt answered as he tried to stop himself from blushing more.

"Well, you know, if you want, erm, you could come and see a movie with me, if you wanted that is!" Zack quickly said.

"Sure, I'll just give you my number!", Matt quickly wrote his phone number down and passed it to Zack.

"I'll call you later then!" Zack smiled as he ran off pulling the other boys arm along with him.

"What was that all about?!" Jack grinned at Matt, nudging him in the rib playfully.

"N-nothing, now come on" Matt blushed again, pulling Jack off into the opposite direction of the way the other two went.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story alert!
I love the pairing Matt Flyzik/Zack Merrick!
There needs too be more out there!
Comment maybe, please? :) <3