Status: on going.

Forever Young

Blush.

No One's POV

"What was that all about?", Alex laughed.

"Nothing", Zack tried to cover the blush that was forming on his face. Honestly, Zack didn't know what it was about. Matt was just so beautiful, and the first time Zack looked into his eyes. He fell, and he fell hard.

"Sure it was nothing", Alex smirked.

"Yes, now lets just leave it!", Zack insisted as tried to speed walk away from Alex.

"Your not getting away from me Mr!", Alex caught up with Zack and hooked an arm through his, "and here's me thing your the big and tough guy around school!", Alex laughed again.

"Let's just drop it OK!", Zack shook Alex off his arm and his friend gave him a sly look.

"Yeah, yeah, for now anyway", Alex grabbed Zack's hand and pulled him off towards to a table with a group of boys.

4 to be exact. Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta and William Beckett.

"Hey guys!", William called over to them, pulling himself off Gabe's lap. Gabe pouted but William turned around and pecked him on the cheek, Gabe grinned at him and took a sip of his bottled water.

"What's got you all flustered?", Ryan asked Zack as they both sat down at the table.

"N-nothing!", Zack stuttered and quickly put his head in his hands too cover the on-going blush that was on his face.

"This is a first! The great Zack stuttering!", Brendon laughed as he patted Zack on the back, "Got a little crush now have we?", Brendon smirked.

"No!", Zack quickly deafened himself.

"Yes you have!", Alex teased him. "You wanna tell them or should I?", Alex nudged Zack.
Zack just glared at him.

"Oh! Do tell!", Gabe and William both said as all four of the boys leaned in closer to Zack and Alex.

"You guys know Matt Flyzik right?", Alex asked, they all nodded their heads, "Well Zacky boy has a little crush on him! He even asked him on a date earlier" Alex giggled like a girl.
Zack just slapped Alex's arm as the other boys snickered. Zack buried his head even more.

"No way you've got a crush on Matt Flyzik!", William shouted,Really loud.

"William!", Zack hissed as he pulled William back down to the seat, "This is all your fault", he hissed at Alex.

"You can't keep these things from these guys! And who cares anyway, half the people here are gay anyway!" Alex explained.

"Still", Zack said.

"We won't judge though, i mean, Matt's not a half bad looking guy. He may be a bit controlling but I'd like to tap that!", Gabe smirked as he saw Zack's redness.

"Hey!", William slapped Gabe's knee.

"Of course i would never though! I've got all I'll ever want right here!" Gabe quickly added as he pulled William back down onto his lap.

"Better!", William smiled at Gabe as he tapped his nose.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" Alex bounced. They both laughed and blushed. William cuddled more into Gabe as he wrapped his arm's around his torso.

"So Gaskank, when are you gonna finally hook up with someone?", Brendon asked as he gave Ryan a bit of his chicken sandwich.

"Sometime soon, maybe, or never", Alex said.

"You could have anyone you wanted, yet, you want no one?" Ryan added.

"Well, I don't want no one. I have my eye on someone", Alex looked around the cafeteria and turned back to his friends with a hmm. They all gave him a strange look, apart from Zack who's head was still buried in his arms on the table.

"Hey look over there!", Ryan pointed at two people making there way into the cafeteria. Alex poked Zack in the arm causing him to lift his head.

"What?", Zack growled. Alex just pointed to two people, that turned out to be Matt and Jack.
Zack grew a bight red and ducked his head.

"I've never seen you like this Zack, this guy must be something special!", Gabe pointed out causing Ryan, Brendon, Alex and William too laugh. Zack just gave them the finger and grabbed his back; rising from his seat.

He made his way over to Matt and Jack and smiled. "Hey", Zack said, trying to keep calm.

"H-hey", Matt spoke as Jack smirked next to him then walked over away from them both, still with that same old smirk on his face.

He left the two to talk, and talk they did. He stood there for a bit, having no idea what to do until he heard someone calling his name.

"Hey Jack! Over here!", Alex was shouting as he called him over to they're table. Jack blushed and moved slowly over to they're table.

Jack finally made his way over to the table and he was being pulled into a seat by Alex. "Took you long enough!", Alex smirked and Jack blushed.

'Oh God.', Jack thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2! I like this story, I think high school years are pretty awesome.
Thanks for reading.
Comment, maybe, please?
x