Status: hope you enjoy

You See the Mute Emo Guy Over There? Tell Him His Ex Is a Ghost

Chapter Two

[Antoinette’s POV] Months went by since my death where I practiced my skill of going to Earth and being seen by humans. Eventually when I was good enough Cinda let me and Alezander Jr. move into her basement it was so huge and it’s in the human world. “Now Antoinette you will meet my husband Paul don’t hide from him. I have given him sight so yes he can see you,” Cinda said. “How did you give him sight?” I asked. “Every ghost has the ability, but you must unlock it and the Council must permit it. Just focus on finding a seer,” she said. “Of course there are always laws and law enforcers,” I muttered making her laugh. We went into a kitchen after I got Alezander Jr. to go to sleep. It turned out I could touch everything in the human world, but humans are the one thing that I can’t touch and they matter the most to me. I opened the basement door practicing touching objects and real things again I feel like such a kindergartener. I noticed Paul I sat down on one chair while Cinda sat next to him holding his hand. He looked up and kissed her palm. It was getting weird, I felt like a third wheel, but I didn’t want to ruin it so I coughed softly. He looked up at me and nearly fell out of his chair. “What are you doing here Antoinette Pristine?” he said. “I have invited her here ti live with us and look for a seer and love her love. She’s just like us Paul how could I have told her no,” Cinda said. Paul gasped slowly and asked, “Ghost baby?” “In the basement,” I said, “How do you know me Paul?” “Who doesn’t know you Antoinette your parents are senators after all? Most voters where sorry to hear about your death,” he said. I could tell he was lying most voters don’t know about me. My parents don’t like me much especially recently, because I have changed who am I and who I am with their old voters probably couldn’t get who I was now. “I am the coroner’s assistant and I was one of the people that saw your body. Your parents didn’t really make it public just tell the school to tell all your friends for you,” He said, “And to be honest Antoinette the police ruled your death a suicide just like yoru parents asked and that is all he knows." "So now all he thinks is that I killed myself and left him alone all becuase people wanted to respect my parents' image. Who would be okay with that?" I said as my tears rolled down. I should have expected this, but how could Alezander really believe this. I love and loved him. “Cinda I need to find a seer,” I said. Cinda nodded and said, “Tomorrow at your old school we will look at everyone and find you one.” “Umm I have one concern about you living here,” Paul said. “Paul I am her caretaker,” Cinda said. “I know that I am just saying my little sister Onyx will be moving in tomorrow and she doesn’t know about you Cinda or you know ghosts in general. You should be really careful, but please don’t use her,” Paul said. I looked down and said, “Paul I promise I will try not to use your sister unless I must, but others wise she won’t need to know about ghosts, because of me. My last name Paul is Pristine which means amazingly clean. Have you ever noticed that? How demanding and perfect my parents’ lives are? I have and my death wasn’t pristine it had some clues. Can I tell you some of them?” “She has really moody deep thoughts sometimes like this like she has ghost periods,” Cinda said. “Can you have those?” I asked. “I think so, but where do you go to get stuff the ghost store to get ghost tampons and pads that’s just strange Antoinette,” Cinda said when Paul banged his head on the table. “I really didn’t need to know about periods especially ghost ones ladies. Anyway Antoinette I would love to hear about your murderer that could help clear things up,” Paul said after rubbing his head. “Won’t hurt,” Cinda shrugged, “You need ice for that you big baby. You should think before you do stuff.” Me and Cinda burst out laughing as Paul started pouting she got up to get the ice. I said, “Well my killer didn’t enter through my door, but my window. She also came every night to make bindings on my arm. And I knew my killer.” “Do you remember who your killer was?” Paul asked. I shook my head saying, “My memory seems to have been fading, but I think I remember their face if I see it.” Cinda held my hand after she got Paul his ice and said, “We will get you a seer soon no matter what I promise. And when we do Alezander will get to hear you again.” “You mean Alezander Knut?” Paul asked. I nodded and Paul said slowly as if I was a little kid, “He has sort of secluded himself Antoinette. He has dropped all of his friends it will be hard for you to find a seer. Antoinette you have given him everything I have heard, but how can you do it while you are dead?” Cinda smacked him and he said, “Ow! What was I supposed to tell her a lie I thought you would like me telling her the truth.” Cinda smacked him again as more tears fell down. I never knew I could cry this much. I have cried the most dead as I have alive. I got out of my seat and said, “I have to go check on Alezander Jr. crying. Thank you guys for everything.” I tried to not sound sad, but even I noticed the sorrow in my voice. “Antoinette,” Cinda said. Paul touched her hand and they nodded as I went down the stairs to the basement. I got on the bed with Alezander Jr. and dreamed about Alezander. His vanilla rose smell, his long black hair and his blue eyes. As I closed my eyes I felt his smell intoxicate. I opened my eyes to find I was in Alezander’s room. With Alezander Jr. in his crib that seemed to have teleported over here with us. I walked over to Alezander’s bed and he started crying. I sat down next to him as our tears mixed, but only I noticed. “I’m here Alezander I never wanted to leave you. I was going to tell you I love you more times and I was going to have a baby with you. That you could actually touch. And we could have gotten married and I could have been wiping your tears and right now you wouldn’t have any reason to cry. You’d be on the phone talking to me and not isolated. Let me just stay tonight and watch you cry and maybe you’ll fall asleep,” I said. I lay down next to him as his head fell on the pillow. I tried wiping his tears while holding on to him for dear life.

[Real World Right After Antoinette’s Death: Alezander’s POV] I was at the assembly looking everywhere for Antoinette. Our principal came on the stage stopping my search for a few seconds when he said that, “The police found Antoinette Pristine dead yesterday.” I just sat there. How could I move when the love of my life is dead? I sorta would have been called a pervert or pedophile cause I’m 18 and she’s 17, but she had a lot of heart and is totally mature. She would have been missed more than anyone else in this town unlike me if I had died. And I had to find out the same time as everyone else. “We will have people around the school ready to help you kids at any time,” the principal said, “I want you guys to be aware that this was a suicide and hope you can talk to the school staff whenever you need someone to talk to.” It really just went on I didn’t give a shit anymore I just tuned it out. My friend Dennis turned to me taking me out of my daze said, “It’ll be alright Alez.” I shook my head leaving the auditorium during the assembly as Ericka and Miller started crying. I was the one who was going to commit suicide she was my savior. How could I not know she was so depressed? How could she not talk to me.

“Alezander what are you doing?” Antoinette asked as I was smoking in my room when she walked in. We had a project together and this is the first time we have ever spent time together. (btw b4 they wer datin) “What do you care?” I huffed directing the smoke at her. She shook her head and said, “You can’t do this Alezander.” “Why the hell not?” I yelled spitting more smoke on her face, “No one is going to fucking miss me so I’m doing the world a fucking favor Mother Teresa.” “I’d miss you Alezander,” she whispered then she slapped the cigarette out of my mouth. I was about to say something when she got close to me and kissed me. I was paralyzed until a few seconds later I joined in as my hands slid down her thighs and her hands balled up behind my neck and tousled my hair. “I will always care Alezander,” she said after the kiss.

Ever since we have dated and I have loved her all those suicide scares I had given her. I always stopped when I remembered that day. She has given me everything- my friends, my reason to live, care, and love. “She wouldn’t want you to be like Romeo?” a voice said. I turned around and saw Ericka. “She saved you so many times Alezander don’t kill yourself. Don’t be like Romeo,” she said, “Will we be seeing you this year?’ “You guys are her friends not mine,” I said leaving only having time to see her nod. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I went to my car. Everyone saves the messed up ones, but there’s no one there for the saviours.
♠ ♠ ♠
who doesn't love coffee
>what do u think should be the baby's name?
>will Alezander die too?
>when will the seer show up?
let's keep on reading if i keep posting