I Have to Share a Room With Five Hormonal Juvenile Werewolves, Won't This Be Fun?!

Chapter 19

Chapter 19:
Felix’s P.o.v:
I strode away grabbing Danny and Oliver, I needed to change a fast, I don’t know how I kept it together in them changing rooms. I could’ve rips them to shreds.
Stupid ignorant female. How can she be as blunt and obnoxious as to dance with Murphy Shawn? Murphy the only warlock at this school, the player, who used girls for sex.
Dude, seriously you can’t get worked up bout her dancing with him! You used to sleep with girls all the time, no problem! I spun round and turned to face Oliver.
Cunt, don’t you dare compare me to him, I snarled baring my teeth.
Seriously Felix chill, what would she say if she saw you like this? Danny jumped in before Oliver replied. I grumbled and thought of what would happen. I calmed down a turned back to Oliver,
Sorry mate.
S’okay lets head back, Doug and Matrix will wonder where we are. With that we set off running back to campus, I didn’t know how far wed run so I followed my instincts and arrived on campus a couple minutes later. We walked to our dorms still in wolf form some boys glared but I ignored them I had Oliver and Danny either side of me I didn’t feel intimidated at all. We finally made it to our room and I reached my paw up and opened it up, spotting Charlie asleep on the couch, layed on Doug who was also asleep. Seeing them that close left a longing in my heart, I wanted to do that with her, I wanted to be layed under her. I wanted to feel her soft skin against mine- wait, im turning soft. Psh I don’t care. I can have any girl I want. Except Charlie.
Cha-Cha’s P.o.v:
I woke up and tried sitting up but much to my dismay I couldn’t. Unwillingly I opened my eyes; I turned around in the arms of the person and saw it was Doug.
“Doug…” I whispered sleepily,
“Doug, wake-up...” I tried budging his arms everything. I hmmphed and attempted crossing my arms. Max walked in then seeing my expression he looked amused, he smirked,
“In a pickle are we.”
“Yeah this dufus won’t wake up or let me go.” I whined,
“Tried yelling.” I shook my head and felt like a complete retard, why I didn’t yell is beyond me.
“Doug!” I yelled as loud as I could in his ear. Nothing happened I tried again and again. And by now the others had woken up.
“Thanks for being our new alarm clock, gees your worse than my other one.” Danny grumbled, pushing his hand through his toloused hair. I pouted.
“I can’t wake him up.” They chuckled at my expression, they took places on the opposing couches and watched me amused as I struggled, I gave up after a couple more tries. I lay my head on his shoulder. Should I bite him? Would it wake him up? Definitely should. I leaned in closer and bit his neck; I felt my teeth bite through and blood spill out the pierced skin. Doug shot up, releasing me, making me fall off the couch and land on my arse. Let me tell you it hurt like a bitch. Doug looked startled, and suddenly glared at me, I shrug my shoulders and grinned sheepishly at him, scratching my neck, I watched as the wound healed up but he still had blood on his neck. He still glared at me, arms folded.
“What I had to wake you up somehow!” I exclaimed. He suddenly broke into a grin,
“As punishment for blood withdrawal I get to choose you outfit today!” he squealed he was such a girl sometimes.
“No.” I said shaking my head at him. I looked up he was giving me the puppy dog eyes, he was nearly crying. Awww bless. I sighed knowing I was going to regret this later.
“Okay.” I gave in; I couldn’t resist his puppy dog eyes. His mouth formed a smirk; I knew I was in for hell. Who knows what he had on store for me.
Doug’s P.o.v
I walked into her room, looking through her outfits, she did not own a skirt. Not word of a lie, she owned a beautiful gothic black dress, but no skirt.
Felix, run across to the girls and find a slutty girl and ask to borrow a skirt off of her, make sure its plaid and short.
Okay, two minutes.
Thanks dude! I chirped. This was gonna be fun.
Felix’s P.o.v
I ran across the dormitories at super speed trying to find Tiffany. She was great in bed but a total slut; we used to be fuck-buddies until I found someone else. I remembered where she was rooming, I ran up couple flights of stairs, a couple girls winked at me and some wolf whistled. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. It was rather cold in here, I rubbed my arms wishing I threw a T-shirt on; I only shoved my skinnies and converse on. A tired looking tiffany answered the door, her eyes widening when she saw me,
“What’s up sugar?” she purred running her hand down my chest. I smirked and walked into her room settling down on the bed.
“Just need a favor.” I told her, as she sauntered over to me. She got on top of me straddling my waist, as she ran her hands over my chest.
“What would that be, ma cherie?” she questioned, her French accent coming through. Oh I forgot to mention she was French. She was wearing some short pajama shorts and a tank-top. I watched her as she slid her hands down to the waistband of my skinnies. I held in a moan, now was not the time to get horny. Horny, wow. Love that word. I grabbed her hands in mine and laced them around my neck; she was now layed on top of me.
“Get me the sluttiest plaid skirt you have, and bring it to me, my friend needs it.” I spoke seductively, looking her in the eyes, before kissing her. I rolled over so I was on top of her, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she gladly accepted. After a 10 minute make-out session, I climbed of her, she pouted and stood,
“The sluttiest skirt, you say. Hmmm, I’ll be two minutes.” She blew me a kiss and walked into the wardrobe. She came out five minutes later, holding a piece of plaid fabric; it didn't even look like a skirt. She handed it to me and I stuffed it in my back pocket, it hung out a bit so it was alright. She sauntered up to me and kissed my neck, all the way up to my jaw,
“Why this was tres amusant. Shall we meet up again, oui?” she said seductively nipping my ear, I jumped,
“Yeah, about that I gotta go.” She was too clingy, for my liking. I jumped out off her window, which was wide open. Man I am doing lot off jumping today. I got to dorm and handed the skirt to Doug, he smirked devilishly, perfect. Man, what is he planning? I ran a hand threw my hair and went a put a shirt on I sat in the living room eating an apple.
“Dude. Apples are not cool, when are you gonna get that?” Oliver asked as he walked into our dorm.
“Oh hello Oliver, nice to see you this morning, im fine thanks for asking, why did you just walk in? Oh because im an obnoxious retard.” I said to him sarcastically from my place on the couch.
“I know you’re an obnoxious retard that’s why you talk to yourself like that.” He smirked and grabbed my apple from me. I lunged for him screaming my apple. We tumbled for abit. I ended up on top off him.
“Where is my apple?” I asked him politely,
“Over on the table.” he replied in a duh tone. I got up and grabbed my apple; I sat on the floor and munched happily.
“Hurry up!” I heard Charlie shriek from the other room.
“Cha-cha! Hold still! I got put it on!” I stood up and rushed over to their room, dropping my apple in the process. I barged in the room and yelled
“Guys what are you doing?!” I looked around. I saw Charlie staring at me with a weird face. Doug was holding a huge hair bow next to Charlie head.
“I’m putting a hair bow in Charlie’s hair… why?” Doug questioned me suspiciously.
“Err... I thought, you know...” I murmured embarrassed. Charlie suddenly burst out laughing. I guess she got it. She stopped laughing and looked at me. Doug looked puzzled. She realized this and turned to Doug.
“He thought we were having a sexual intercourse.” She said straight-faced. Doug snickered.
“Dirty minded perv, although I wouldn’t mind.” He said winking. And he calls me a Perv?!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed i need a picture for the picture thing any suggestions??? :S