Status: working on it

My (Eventfully) Life Story

Chapter One: My Family

Chapter One-My Family
That woman was me and the boy was my first biological son. Oh, forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Aleta Amity Zenith. The first vampire.
Andrew’s father was a vampire that died a year after he was born. I never knew what killed him. I always suspected the Volturi, one of my first childes. Andy has some of my powers: flying, seeing the future, and hypnosis. He is always hyper and my little boy. He has his father’s black hair and red eyes. He likes to stay at 18. He plays twin with my second childe that lives with me, Daniel. He does not have red eyes, but green eyes. I turned him in 1794.
Dominic is my second son. Dom has brown hair and clear blue eyes from his father, who was a human in the 1600’s. Most of you know him as William Shakespeare. Dom is half vampire, half human. He is the quiet peace maker of my three sons. He got the power of empathy and control. He likes to stay at 17. He plays twins with my oldest childe that lives with me, Richard, except he has black hair. I turned Rich before I had Andy. He is like Andy except shares some characteristics with Dom.
My third biological soon is David. His father was a shapeshifter that I met in the 1800’s. He has red hair and chocolate brown eyes. He is half shapeshifter, half vampire. He can shapeshift into anything as long as it’s living. David is kind of a mix between his brothers. David’s father died about a year ago. He stays at 14.
My third childe that lives with me is Elijah. I tuned him in 1842. He looks to be about 15. He has red black hair and purple eyes. My boys were all raised to be gentlemen and would never treat a woman wrong. They all look younger than me and do not have mates. They get to choose what age they want to look like. They can eat and sleep.
I am the only vampire that can have biological children. I have black hair and green eyes. I have all the powers in the world. I have lived through all the terrors of the world. I was there in France when the Republic took over and beheaded their king. I have studied many things: art, engineering, music, medicine, etc.