Status: Comments Please!

Do You Understand Who I Am? Do You Wanna Know?

Three;

A few days had past, And Alex was still.. What’s the word.. A complete fucking wanker? I hated boys like him. The up their own arse celebrities. I made a promise to myself never to become like that. And I think I was doing pretty well. Alex Gaskarth was something of a different species in my eyes. And I didn’t like it one bit. He was a vile person. A monster.

“You okay Fran?” Scar asked curiously and I nodded my head softly as I stopped my train of thought. We were currently at the tent. I was stood in front of the table, My hands on the table as I lent forward so I wouldn’t fall.

“Oh.. Yeah.. Sure.” I mumbled quietly before I squealed loudly as someone slapped my arse. “Fuck off Gaskarth!” I screamed as I turned around to see his player smirk.

“You know I love tormenting you baby girl.” He said with a smirk as he softly bit on his lip.

“I never have, and never will be your baby girl Doll face.” I said with a smirk and his face fell slightly but his winning smirk soon returned.

“You’ll come around.. What’s with this fucking charm bracelet anyways. It‘s fucking jingling is annoying. Can‘t you just take it off?” He said as he gave a disgusted look. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I couldn’t be doing with this today.

“You’re a fucking prick. Think that things might mean something to someone, Before you say things.” I whispered before storming off in a random direction. I had no idea where I was going. I just wanted to get away. I eventually found myself at the bus and climbed on the garbage can beside it to jump on the top. I laid down and just stared up at the sky.

“Hey..” I heard a voice whisper and groaned as I realised it was Alex.

“What do you want?” I asked bitterly and he just sighed as he climbed up.

“To apologize. I didn’t know it meant so much to you.. I meant it as a joke.” He said sadly and I shrugged the best I could since I was laid down. “If.. If you don’t mind me asking.. What is so special about it?” he asked. I knew he only wondered so I let out an aggravated sigh.

“My Mom died six months ago.. She had leukaemia.” I said and I heard a soft gasp escape his mouth.

“I’m-” He said but I cut him off.

“Don’t you dare say ‘I’m sorry‘.. Anyway.. When she found out her illness was terminal, she bought a charm as often as she could to fill my bracelet. So I’d always have a part of her with me. In this.” I said and held up my wrist. I heard him shuffle and soon he was beside me.

“I know how you feel you know.” He said and I scoffed slightly.

“Don’t try and sympathise with me Gaskarth if you don’t actually know how I feel. I’ve had enough of people doing that.” I said and he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

“I lost my brother. Suicide. I was the one that found him.” He said sadly and I softly gasped.

“Fuck.. Alex.. I’m sorry, I didn’t know.. I didn’t expect you to understand..” I whispered and he shrugged.

“I do.. But.. Mine was along time ago.. You’re a really strong girl because I wouldn’t have been able to go touring six months into losing him.. I went.. Downhill.” he said with a small chuckle but I could see the tears forming in his eyes. “I couldn’t eat, sleep.. I couldn’t physically do anything.. I think the worst part was the fact that we argued that very morning.. I said a lot of things I didn’t mean and I never got to say sorry.” He said, the tears starting to flow freely now as he spoke. He gently wiped his eyes and sniffled. I grabbed his hand in mine softly and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I didn’t notice myself crying too till I felt the water drop down onto my hand.

“I.. I don’t know what I’m going to do without her.” I sobbed and wrapped my arms softly around my legs, clutching them to my body. Alex moved from his lying down position and pulled me into his arms.

“It will get easier. Trust me.” He said softly into my hair and I melted into his embrace.

“Why can’t you be like this to me all the time?” I asked as I pulled away from his grip, Gently rubbing at my red eyes.

“I can, If we both apologize to each other. There’s a different side to Alex Gaskarth than the Dick head/Man whore.” He said with a soft chuckle and I laughed along slightly.

“I’m sorry Alex.” I whispered and he smiled.

“I’m sorry too Fran. Can we.. Start over?” He asked and I nodded my head happily. “Hello, My name is Alexander William Gaskarth.” He said with a grin as he stuck out his palm for me to shake. His full name made me giggle slightly.

“I Love your full name.” I said and took his hand in mine. “Hello, and my name is Francine Scott.” I said and he softly bit on his lip.

“I love your name too tuts.” He said with a soft chuckle as he nervously scratched at the back of his neck. “Shall we be getting back now? People will think we’re having sex or some shit.” He chuckled as he jumped down onto the bins below. I followed shortly after and smiled as I saw he’d waited for me.

“So where are you actually from?” I asked and he smiled softly.

“Well.. I was born in Essex, London. But I moved to Maryland, Baltimore. Everyone picked on me for my English accent so.. I kinda learnt the American accent to fit in.” He explained and I nodded my head softly. “What about you? Where are you from?” He asked and I sighed softly.

“I’m actually from Cambridge in England. Hence the accent. I went to one of the best colleges over there and got a degree in Criminology and Psychological studies.. I could have been an investigator if I wanted but music appealed to me more.” I shrugged and Alex looked impressed.

“So your one smart fucker, huh?” He asked and I nodded my head sadly.

“Sadly, yes. I hate being smart. I get told off if I use big words.” I said with a soft laugh and Alex laughed along.

“So do I, Jack hates it. I was always better than him at school and he doesn‘t like it.” He said with chuckle as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

“We have more in common than thought Gaskarth..” I said with a soft laugh as we approached my tent. All the guys ushered over to me and wrapped me in a group hug.

“The dick didn’t mean anything by it Franny.” Jack said and I laughed lightly.

“I know guys and, believe it or not, he’s an alright guy once you talk to him.” I said and sent a smile his way. He grinned back and I got out of the guys power grip to walk over to him, Wrapping my arms around him softly and he wrapped his arms around me. “Thank you.” I whispered and let go. He nodded with a soft smile and walked back over to his tent.

“Did you really just say Gaskank was an okay guy?” Scar asked and I smiled as I softly rolled my eyes. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her further away from the guys.

“He helped me Scar.. He’s the only one that understands what I’m going through and I can really talk to him. He.. I feel as though I’m not on my own anymore. That I’m not the only person that’s suffered.” I said and she just gave me a confused glance.

“What are you talking about Fran?” She asked curiously and I just sighed softly.

“Alex lost someone too.” I explained and her eyes widened slightly.

“Oh god..” She said and I sighed softly.

“Don’t tell him I told you, Okay?” I asked and she nodded with a smile as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Coarse I won’t. Now, come on. Let’s get back to the boys honey.” She said and dragged me back over to the tent.

“You okay cupcake?” Jack shouted and I laughed slightly as I sat down on his lap. I kissed his cheek lightly and grabbed a beer.

“I’m fine Jacky.” I said with a smile and he smiled back. “I can’t believe it’s still boiling. It’s 8pm.” I said and everyone agreed. “Is anything happening tonight?” I asked curiously and everyone shrugged.

“I say part on our bus with the people we like.” Scar suggested and I smiled widely.

“Fuck yeah! Who’s invited?” I asked and everyone shrugged.

“My Chem, The Ready Set, The Maine, Abandon All Ships! Should be invited.. Simple Plan boys and I Set My Friends On Fire. Oh, And enter Shikari.. It’s gonna be one packed bus. And Maybe.. All Time Low?” Scar suggested and I nodded my head.

“Let’s get inviting guys.” I said with a giggle and made my way next door to the All Time Low tent. “Okay guys, You may say no but there’s gonna be a party on our bus tonight. Just a few bands that we’re friends with and.. We’d like you to come.” I said with a smile and all the guys shrugged as they grinned.

“Coarse we’ll come.” Alex said and I smiled lightly before making my way over to The Ready Set’s tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Yeah.. I don't know if i like this chapter. :/ Comment?