‹ Prequel: Sapphire.
Status: Just getting started....:-)

Echo

Chapter Fifteen: My Brave Little Warrior

*Jacie’s POV*

This is no time to be thinking you might possibly be chunky. I thought.
But that was exactly what I was thinking.
What kind of freaka-zoid am I? I am being forced to take off my clothes in front of a guy at gunpoint and I was wondering if I was fat.
I am officially messed up in the head.
Defense mechanism, you do-do.
Oh.
Now I feel like an idiot.
The stupid perverted gun-holder guy spoke, breaking me from my reverie.
“Now, your bra.”
My eyes widened.
Oh, no.
I didn’t do anything, and the annoyance appeared on his face. “NOW!”
I reached my hand up toward my chest, the thoughts of what I was about to be made to do making me sick.
If I only had someone to rescue me…

*Echo’s POV-The Rescuer!*

“Now, your bra.”
Oh, hell no.
The only one who is going to see those is me.
I heard Jacie’s thoughts in my head for the first time today.
All day she was blocking me out, but she was vulnerable and that made her reach out instinctively for me.
“If only I had someone to rescue me…”
She thought, the tone of the thought defeated.
I growled.
Of course I am going to rescue her.
That’s what I am here for.
Making sure that nobody was around, and disconnecting the cameras in this section of the store with my thoughts, I jumped onto the wall between the two stalls.
Looking down, I saw Jacie reaching for the clasp of her bra, reaching around.
If she wasn’t in danger, I would enjoy the view.
Apparently the guy who was pointing the gun at her was enjoying it enough for the two of us, as notable by the bulge in his worn jeans.
Sicko.
You should have seen his face when I jumped in front of him though.
Hilarious.
After I kicked the gun out his hand, conjured up a rope, and tied the man up (that’s not what I REALLY wanted to do to him, but I had a feeling Jacie wouldn’t want to be a witness to that.), I turned to Jacie.
My beautiful little warrior was curled up on the bench mounted to the wall, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed.
I walked over to her and put my arms around her, wanting more than anything to protect her from harm.
My brave little warrior.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions? Love?