Time of Your Life

Revenge

NEXT NIGHT AROUND 12

I call up Tré and Mike, oh how I love those two, telling them to meet me in front of Billie’s house. We’ve got to get in and out within thirty minutes if not we risk getting caught by Billie.

We are all dressed in black as we break into Armstrong house. I don’t even use the key…the window on the bottom floor was open so we all crawl in through it but it’s kind of ninja.

"Where does daddy sleep?" Tré whispers, holding up the knife, a deranged look on his face.

Taking the sharp object away from his I motion down the hall, "Follow me.”

About as quietly as we can manage, Mike, Tré and I walk over to a room and open the door. Sure enough Billie's step - dad is in there asleep naked...that’s just gross.

I walk over to him. Mike grabs his right arm and Tré grabs his left arm, Salem, who I had roped into our scheme at the last minute grabs daddy’s his left leg, and her sister Andy holds down his right.

They quickly tie his fat body to the bed and he wakes up trying to fight; I cover his mouth with a piece of duct tape.

He stops fighting.

"I know what you do to Billie," I tell him, eyes on fire.

His eyes grow wide. We both had the same thing on our minds.

"Do you get off doing that shit to him?" I question, running the knife across the bars that make up the headboard of step – dad’s bed.

He just stares up at me, the look of a frightened animal in his eyes.

"Well next time I hear about anything of that nature-" I say smiling at him wickedly. "You're going to know EXACTLY... how it feels. Okay dad?"

He nods as I place the knife on the side table. He’s stupid if he’s getting off this easy. As I nod Salem and Andy pull back the blanket just far enough so I can get an idea where this overly large man’s hip bones are.

“Here's pay back, bitch," I say, picking the knife up, holding it up to the little light that filters in through the open blinds.

Smiling wickedly I cut deep lines into his hips and then slice ‘X’s over his nipples. Grabbing the note I wrote Billie out of my pocket I rip off a piece of duct tape attaching the note to step – dad’s forehead. It reads:

Babe,
Dick head knows the secret is out and that if he so much at lays ONE finger on you, I’ll have his head. Feel safe to talk on the phone around the house. I love you.
Mia

We climb back out the window and head home. Mike walks with me, he’s spending the night at my house; parent issues.

AN HOUR LATER

Sitting on the bed I can hear this weird scratching noise outside my window. Scooting closer to Mike I chose to ignore it. We don’t live in the best town but no one would try to get into my shitty house.

After about ten minutes I see a hand curl around the window ledge, “Mikey, someone’s trying to get in.”

Glancing over at the window Mike nods, “Well, go see who it is.”

Rolling my eyes I pad over to the window and slide it open, before I can comprehend what is going on there are a pair of lips covering mine; fingers running down the left side of my face.

“Can I come in?” it’s Billie.

I help him in, looking at the floor, “You’re mad aren’t you?”

“That you helped me?” Billie questions, pulling me close to him, “Not at all; I…I love you Mia.”

From the bed Mike makes gagging noises but he wears a smile letting me know that he really is happy for Billie and me.