Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

New Art Teacher

Frank's P.O.V

Hmm, what to eat? Oh, fuck it, I'll just have coffee. Shit! No coffee? Well this is NOT my day. I'll just have to stop by Starbucks on my way to school. Mmmm, Starbucks.

I got my stuff ready and went to my car. My car was no treasure, probably a typical car that most 17 year olds would have, right? Anyways, today is my first day of senior year. I know, people think that I'm lucky to be a senior, but it's exactly the opposite for me. I love being in high school, and I hated that this would be my last year. I wish I was a freshman again, fearing all the older kids and getting lost in the hallways. But that was a while ago, and soon I'll be a freshman in college. Way too soon.

I got in my car and started towards Starbucks. When I got there, I ordered my regular coffee and headed towards school. When I got to the school parking lot, I checked my appearence. I may be 17, but I do care about how I look. Probably the whole being gay thing. I messed up my hair to the perfect "just got out of bed but it makes me hotter" look. I then straightened out my Black Flag shirt and my black skinny jeans. I stepped out of my car and started towards the intimidating building. My school life isn't awesome, but it doesn't suck. I have a lot of friends, and I guess girls think I'm hot, but thats not why I was known. I was known for making teachers' lives hell. I never listened to them, I had too much detentions to count, and I didn't do most work. How I got to senior year was beyond me.

When I walked through the school doors, all eyes were on me. Some girls eyed me hungrily, some guys nodded. I just nodded back at them and continued to my designated locker. I threw my stuff in and took out books for my first class: English. Eww, English is nasty.

I went to English and sat in the back. When the teacher started "teaching" and I zoned out. I didn't care if I got caught, it's not like teachers expect much of me, anyways. I just doodled in my notebook, wishing for this class to end. When it finally did, I was probably the first person out. I went to my locker again and opened it. When I was putting stuff away, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my best friend, Chance. Chance and I had always been friends, he's probably the only one I actually trust.

"Hey, dude! What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothin' much. My locker is a few down!"

"Cool, what do you have next?"

"Spanish."

"Me too! Lets go,"

We walked to class together and sat in the back, as per usual. In front of us, a bunch of girls were talking and giggling. Being my nosy self, I tried to overhear.

"Yeah, he's so hot!"

"He doesn't wear a wedding ring, too!"

"He will so be mine."

That was most of what I heard. I turned to Chance and asked him if he knew who they were talking about.

"Probably the new art teacher. He's all I hear girls talk about. Apparently, he's really fucking hot." I know what you're thinking, and yes, Chance is gay. Well, kind of. He's bi. He's also the only person who knows that I'm gay. Since he is bi, he doesn't care. He also keeps his sexuality a secret.

"His name's Mr. Way." I hated to admit it, but I was really excited of the idea of having a hot art teacher. All the teachers here are old and nasty looking. They're like old farts at a nursing home.

"When do you have art?" Chance asked me. I think he knew that I was excited about this.

"Um, after lunch, you?"

"Last. Tell me if he's hot, okay?"

"Sure thing."

After our conversation, class went by really slowly, so me and Chance amused ourselves by throwing stuff at people, which sounds like ameteur work, but trust me, it can be very entertaining watching people get pissed. After that class was over, I had Algebra. But, seriously, whoever invented math needs to die. Like, if I had a time machine, I would go back and find Mr. Algerbra and take a rusty, dull spoon and- hey, class is over. Well, it's a good thing I have lunch now. I met up with Chance and we went to the lunch line together. I got a salad and Chance got pizza. We sat down at our table, which is basically the table, and of course, the girls were talking about the art teacher.

"I can't believe a God like that would come to our school!"

"I will have wet dreams about that man."

"I really hope he forgets to come to school with clothes on."

Me and Chance just looked at each other, these girls were really crazy. Well at least I have art next. This guy better be hot. Chance and I talked through lunch, and then it was time to leave. I threw the rest of my salad at some teacher's aid who cut me off. She gaved me a pissed look, but then stormed off. I just smirked and went to my locker. I took some stuff out and walked to art. When I got there, I noticed basically all of the girls were up front and giggling. I sighed and took a seat in the back. While waiting, I took a look around the art room. It was a basic art room, easels were placed in the back. There was a supply closet in the back behind my desk. I saw colored pencils and paint brushes and paint. When I was observing, the door opened. I heard the room go silent and some guys scoffed. I just turned my head towards the front of the class and my eyes widened.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Frerard. Please dont get mad if it sucked, it's only the first chapter! Please comment.