Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

He Will Be Mine

In front of me stood the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He had raven hair that barely touched his shoulders, and was extremely pale. He was wearing a black vest type thing over a white dress shirt and a black and white striped tie under it. He was also wearing black jeans that were a little too tight, but I'm not complaining. He smiled at the class and went to his desk, probably to take attendance. He started typing on the computer and then called out a name.

"Joshua Adams?" His voice. . . how to describe that voice? It was like an angel punched me in the face. Do angels punch people? I'm just gonna assume they do, to make my similie seem more smart. The kid raised his hand and said here. Then he went on to the next name, and the next one, and the next one. He kept going and then he got to the I's. He said my name.

"Frank Iero?" Oh, I loved the way my name sounded out of that beautiful mouth of his. I raised my hand up and said here. He looked up and our eyes met. I swear, I could've died right then and there. He then nodded and looked down, and said the next name. After he was done, he walked up to the front of the classroom and cleared his throat.

"Hi. Im Mr. Way, apparently I'm your art teacher. So. . . rules? I'm pretty laid back when it comes to things. I really don't care what you do as long as you get your work done.Uh, I'm not a tough grader, so all of you will probably pass. So, since it's the first day and I want to know you guys better, draw what you think represents you. I don't care what it is, so just have fun. If you have any questions, just ask me. So get to it." He went back to his desk to let us do our thing. I couldnt take my eyes off this man. He was so beautiful.

I decided I should stop staring and got to my drawing. I thought about what would represent me well.A rainbow. . . a unicorn. . . a penis. . . a guitar! Wait. How do I draw a guitar? God damn. Okay, there's the body and neck, those should be easy. Hey, that actually looks good. Next, there's the headstock and tuning pegs. Haha! I'm so awesome! Okay, the bridge and pickups. Now, the frets and nut. Am I now just realizing that these parts have weird ass names? Whatever. Not my problem. This looks really good. I should be an artist or something! I should color it now. I got a light brown colored pencil and started drawing the guitar in. After a few more colors, my guitar looked awesome! Not that I'm bragging or anything. . .

When I was done I looked around, I guess I was the only one finished, so I wrote my name on the back of it and got up. I went to Mr. Way's desk and cleared my throat. He looked up at me, and I could see his eyes. They were hazel, like mine, but there was something different about them. I just wanted to hug him. I didn't notice I was staring, until he smiled at me and I blushed a little. I avoided my gaze to the floor, which looked suddenly interesting.

"I- uh, finished my drawing." I stuttered.

"Okay, can I see it?" He asked. I just nodded, not trusting my voice. I lifted my head, avoiding his gaze, and handed him the paper. I looked at him so I could see what he thought, and he seemed to be looking at the picture intently. After a minute, he smiled.

"This is really good. I like it."

"Thanks."

"You play the guitar?"

"Yeah, I'm not that good, though."

"Nonsense, I bet you're really good. So. . . are you the Frank?"

"What do you mean?"

"When I got here, some teachers were talking about a kid named Frank who is very. . . hyperactive."

"Um, yeah, that's probably me. I don't get along with teachers too well."

"Should I watch out?"

"We'll see." With that I left.

I wondered how I got my sudden boost of confidence when I was just stuttering. This guy made me feel really weird and bipolar. But I didn't want this feeling to stop. All I knew was that I was going to get this guy, whether he liked it or not. No, I'm not going to rape him, but Im pretty sure he'll want it
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. Next one will be longer, don't worry. I love the support for Frerards. It's awesome! No hate on LynZ and Jamia, I think they're awesome. Comment?
This is what I imagine Gerard looking like