Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Two

Frank’s POV

I stared at my open locker, doing what I do best; procrastinating. Last period ended about five minutes ago, but the hallways were still packed with people, mostly people in afterschool groups. I hadn’t told Chance about me having to stay after with Gerard, seeing as he was probably with Mikey anyways, since they were together almost every waking moment . Nothing against my best friend, but I don’t want to be one of those overly-romantic couples. When you’re not in one of them, they really gross you out.

I shut my locker after I figured I waited long enough, because Gerard probably thought I was dead or something. You know, by repeatedly smashing my head into a locker. That’s how I’d want to go, it seems quite appealing. Sadly, I’m not dead, so I slowly walked to Gerard’s room and knocked on the door. I was starting to hope that he wasn’t there until I heard his beautiful voice tell me to come in. I walked into the art room, the familiar smell of paint attacking my nose.

“Hey Frank,” he said, smiling at me. I swear I could’ve melted right then.

“Hi Mr. Way,” I blushed. I’m blushing, what the fuck? Did my voice crack, too? If it did I might have to go seek refuge in the fucking Himalayas or something. Maybe Mount Everest? Nah, it’s too cold there. “So, um, what do you need help with?”

“Not much, could you just help me get the clay ready and stuff?”

I nodded, “Sure.”

“You might want to take off your jacket,” he suggested. “It is clay.”

I nodded again and started taking off my jacket, throwing it on a nearby chair and following Gerard into the closet. There was a big bucket of clay that we had to apparently get wet (which I obviously took the wrong way upon first hearing it). After a couple minutes of saturating the clay and getting my shirt absolutely disgusting, which saddened me because it was one of my favorite shirts, Gerard said I could wash my hands and stuff.

“So, what are we doing with clay?” I asked, trying to make conversation as the soap and warm water washed the filth off of my hands.

“Stuff,” he said, and I could hear the smirk on his face. Asshole likes being mysterious.

“That sounds awesome,” I replied sarcastically. I then heard his melodic laugh reach my ears, and my heart probably swelled like the fucking Grinch’s. Although, I highly doubt that is possible, because if your heart grew I think you’d at least have a heart attack or cardiac arrest. But how the fuck would I know? I’m not, nor will I ever be, a doctor.

“So, uh, anyone special in your life?” He asked. I paused while drying my hands on a paper towel.

“What d’you mean by ‘special’? There are many meanings to that word.”

“Like, relationship wise?”

I turned around, picking my jacket off of the chair and putting it on. Gerard was doing something that I didn’t see because his back was facing me.

“Maybe,” I shrugged. Two can play at the whole mysterious thing. “What does it matter to you?”

“It doesn’t.” Wow, that was a kick in the nuts. “I was just wondering ‘cause it seemed like you were getting pretty comfortable with that boy from lunch.”

I felt all color drain from my face and I was glad that he wasn’t facing me.

“Oh yeah, th-that was Kenny,” was my lame response. I know it didn’t answer any of his questions, but that’s all he’s getting from me.

“Kenny? Like, the kid from South Park that always dies?” I laughed a little at that.

“Yeah, well I can assure you that I’m not into necrophilia.” Unless it was your body. I mean, what?

“Good to know,” he laughed. “Thanks for your help today.”

“No problem,” I smiled at him, his beautiful face now facing me. “I should probably get going, so my mom doesn’t throw a toaster at me for not calling her.”

“See ya tomorrow, Frank.”

“Yeah, bye Mr. Way.”

I grabbed my bag and exited the room, seeing as I probably would’ve jumped his bones if I stayed in there any longer. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t appreciate that. Maybe. I don’t even know. I know nothing anymore. My mind is all consumed with thoughts of Gerard. Very inappropriate thoughts that I could probably be put in Sex Addicts Anonymous for.

“Fuck,” I muttered under my breath, lighting a cigarette as I stepped onto the front steps of the school. I needed to get over Gerard fast, I mean, I have Kenny now. Cute, quirky, smart, boyfriend Kenny. Yeah, I like the sound of that. My boyfriend Kenny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well well, look who decided to finally fucking update.
You guys like the layout change?