Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

A Little Bit of Spunk

Well, this is a little embarrasing.

And by little, I mean a lot.

"Gerard, what the hell are you doing?!" Mikey scolded, severely angry as he walked into my apartment and slammed the door. Fuck, I totally forgot that he was coming over tonight.

"Mikey, I-I can explain," I stammered, scurrying off the couch and pulling on my boxers. Fuck, fuck fuck, this is all so wrong.

"There can't possibly be a reason that isn't logical for you to sleep with the likes of him," Mikey hissed, throwing a glare at Jason who was getting dressed at the same pace as I was.

"Mikes-"

"Don't even try to change my mind about this. If you want him to fuck up your life again, then go right ahead," Mikey cut me off. "But you know that he isn't who you want."

"I think I'm going to go," Jason muttered, slipping on his shoes. "I'll see you later or something."

Without another word, he slipped passed the seething Mikey and opened the door. But he couldn't escape my brother's anger.

"Fucking prick," Mikey growled as he slammed the door behind him. Then he stepped closer to me. "What the fuck were you thinking, Gee?! I can't believe you just slept with him. Jesus fucking Christ, what happened with Frank?"

"He's got a boyfriend, Mikey," I snapped pulling on my undershirt, grabbing my other clothes and throwing them on top of the couch so I could throw them in the laundry hamper whenever I would get to it tonight.

"So because he has a boyfriend, you're gonna call that sleaze bag up for a fuck? C'mon, Gerard, you're so much better than that!" he shouted as he dramatically raised his hands in the air, soon dropping them.

"That's not how it happened, Mikey. He just showed up here and wouldn't leave," I stated, shaking my head as I ran my hand through my damp hair. "A-And I told him he could stay and we could talk, that's it."

"But obviously that's not what happened," Mikey muttered, disgusted at Jason, but he seemed to be calming down.

"He had started to touch my thigh and-"

"Please don't give me too much details, I don't wanna know about your guys' sex life," Mikey pinched the bridge of his nose with a smirk, causing me to chuckle as it lightened the mood a bit.

"Well, he kind of just got me all hot and ready, and fuck, a guy has needs you know," I blushed, grabbing the mugs of coffee and putting them in the sink as Mikey followed me.

"Okay, I understand that, but seriously, you should've called the cops on him if he wouldn't leave. It would've saved you from all that shit," he said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Is there anything else that happened that you want to tell me?"

Knowing my brother, by asking if I want to tell him things means that I need to tell him everything that I haven't already. I decided that I'd leave out the part of us being back together because I could only imagine the riot that would cause.

"I kind of moaned, er, Frank's name instead of his," I blurted out. His reaction was opposite of what I had expected.

"I knew you liked him," he smirked, causing me to blush slightly. "But seriously, if you want, I could get some info from Chance about what's actually going on between Frank and this boy toy of his. Because honestly, anything that Chance's told me about Frank is that he has it bad for you."

"Lies," I scoffed, although my heart skipped a beat. "How could someone like him fall for me? I'm not that special, or pretty."

"That's not what I've heard," he mocked in a singing tone. "Alright, it's getting late, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch."

"Okay, see you tomorrow, bro," I smiled, seeing him to the door.

"Don't have any wet dreams about Frank tonight," he smirked, pulling me into a hug.

"Ha, like that would happen," I laughed, patting him on the back.

After he pulled away, he left and I locked the door, yawning widely as I grabbed my dirty clothes to put in the hamper on my way to my bedroom. As I stripped off my dirty clothes and put on my pajamas, I just kept thinking about tonight.

If Frank has a boyfriend and wants to flaunt it in my face, then I can do the same with Jason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait, I've been trying to find time and how I was going to write out this chapter. I know it's kind of a filler, but it was needed to progress more of how Gerard feels about Frankie.
We'll try to have an update soon!! :)
Thanks to all the previous comments and beggars for us to update, it made me get off my ass to do this today.
-Insomniatic Nimrod