Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

We take back everything we said about you

Sam’s POV

“Emma! Get out of the bathroom already!”
“No! You can wait!” Some day’s I love my sister. But it’s days like this that I really don’t care about her all that much.
“Emma!” I pounded on the door.
Nothing.
“Em! Open the damn door!” still nothing. I began to pound on the door even harder than before.
“Hey, Hey, Samuel! What’re you doing?” My mom came running up the stairs once she heard me pounding on the bathroom door.
“Emma!” I pointed to the door in frustration.
My mom just sighed. “Come on Emma. Let your brother in there.”
The door opened a tiny bit and her face popped out with a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth. “He can have the bathroom WHEN I am finished. M’kay?”
“No! You’ve been in there for more than thirty minutes!”
“No I haven’t!”
“Yes, you have”
“No I-“
“ENOUGH ALREADY!!” Both Emma and I went wide eyes as our mother rubbed her face with her hands. “It is 6 in the morning. I do NOT need to be dealing with this right now.”
“But she-“
“Nope. I do not want to here it mister! Emma finish up in there and Samuel you go downstairs.”
I glared at Emma as she got a huge smirk on her face of satisfaction.
“Now!” I ran down the stairs as Emma ran back into the bathroom. I really hate mornings.

Half an hour later, and I was ready for school. I finally got Emma out of the bathroom telling her that I would tell Kyle that she likes him. Once I said that, a little blur of color ran out of the bathroom. I love messing with her, it’s so much fun.
I walked out of my room with my bag slung over my shoulder, and went down the stairs into the kitchen. Emma was leaning against the counter humming along to her iPod. I walked up behind her, hoping to scare her, “Don’t even think about it, Sam.” I froze in my place as she turned around to glare at me.
“How-“
“Oh please. I’ve lived with you for fifteen years.”
“I know. I only had one to myself.” I sighed. “How depressing right?”
“I know it’s very depressing that I wasn’t born sooner.” She smiled and tilted her head.
Whatever. I have two more years and then I’m gone. I’m a junior in high school. Emma’s only a freshman because our mother held her back a year to separate us more. Ha-ha, Sucker. Anyways. When I graduate, I’m going to move to California with Kyle, Nick, and Jake. We’ve been planning this for years. We have even been saving up on money.
I was born in California. I moved to New York when I was about seven or eight. I haven’t been back there since. That’s why we have been planning this. I’ve wanted to go back there for the longest time. I can’t wait until graduation day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo.... I know this sucks so far... But this is my first story so give me some props... I'd really love help with fixing things in it.. If you could help me, I'd love you forever.<3

Anyways, subscribe and/or leave me some love?[: