Status: New & Slowly Active!!

The Misfit's Journey

Run baby run. Don't ever look back.

I cannot believe that I just broke down crying in front of a person that I barley even know!! And to make it worse, I told him why I had been so broken. Why I told him, I have no idea.
He was now looking at me like I had grown two heads or something.
"Wha- I mean... Why-" he looked away. "I'm sorry... But I don't really know what to say... I- I don't really... Understand." He looked back at me and I saw that he had confusion but also some hint of sadness in his eyes.
"I-" Iwas thinking if I should tell him or not, but I decided to anyways so he could at least know why I had been crying. "I l-loved him," I told him and then looked back down at the table we were at. "I loved him s-so much, a-and then one d-day... That one st-stupid little act t-took him away fr-from me." I was stuttering so much now and I couldn't control it. "I-I loved h-him so freaking much."
Rayne looked at me sadly and wrapped his arms around me to bring me closer to him. I hesitated for a little bit, but then laid my head on his shoulder and set my hands onhis chest. "I'm so sorry." He mumbled into my hair. I just shrugged it off. It's not like it was his fault or anything. "Not to bring this up or anything, but... Is this why you wouldn't go out on a date with me?"
I hesitated for a moment but nodded slowly. "Sorry," I mumbled, burying my face farther into his shirt.
"Hey don't worry about it, honey," he said while lifting my chin up so he could look into my eyes. "I completely understand. You have nothing to be sorry for." He gave me a sad smile and I smiled back at him. I love how he's being so calm and caring towards me instead of just walking away and not really caring about my feelings. Even though I barley know him, I'm really glad that I know him. He may be an ass at times, but it's tge little things like this that make me hPpy to know him.
"Th-thank y-you," I managed to stutter out while I chocked back a sob.
He looked at me confused. "For what?"
"For being here for me. I know that w-we don't r-really know each other that w-well... But... I'm really g-glad that I met you. W-when I first met you... You looked and a-acted like you were an ass, b-but then we started t-talking a-and... I've grown t-to like you."
The whole time that I had been speaking, Rayne was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back at him.
"I actually thought the same thing when we first met. But... Then when we ran into each other in the hall way on my first day here... I... I saw a different side of you, and I knew that I would instantly like you." He put his hand on my face and started rubbing his thumb across my cheek that was now bright red. "Something like that shouldn't have happened to you. I can understand how heart broken you must've been. You obviously loved him very much." I nodded and then he smiled sadly at me. "You look like you're someone who can take on anything and not be broken very easily. But deep down... You're just waiting to break and crumble."
I looked away from him. His words had hit home. It's like he knows everything about me. Like he can read me like a book that he has never even opened before.
He grabbed my face and made me look at him again. "You need someone that is willing to help you piece everything back together and help you start a whole new begining." I closed my eyes and tried to make the thought go away. is he trying to make me forget about Justin?? "Sam..." I opened my eyes and looked back at Rayne. "Do you know what I'm getting at?"
I looked at him for a moment before finally speaking. "Are- are you trying to say th-that y-you want me t-to forget about J-Justin??" His eyes had grown wide as I had been speaking.
"Oh, no! Of course not! It's just..." Now he was the one that was looking anywheres but at me.
"What is it?"
"I'd never want you to forget him. Just maybe... Moving on?"
My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe.
Did he really just say that??
"..." I opened my mouth to speak, but no words would come out.
"Look I'm just saying. Maybe it would be for the best. Maybe he wants you to move on?" He shrugged. "Wouldn't you think that he would want you to be happy?"
"Yeah..." I mumbled.
He just smiled sadly again and shrugged.
But then... A thought sparked into my head. I knew what he was trying to get at now.
I looked at him. Was he serious?? But then again... I guess he's right... I guess that I should try to move on. It'll be hard, but at least I can say that I had tried.
I took a deep breath before speaking.
"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost started crying writing the begining of this... ): I don't like seeing my baby's hurt... ):

O: what do you think is going to happen?!?
(comment and you'll find out.(; )

two updates in one day!!:D
Are you all proud of me?(:

Thank youuu:
ephedrine ruby : I know right..):I feel bad for making one of my babys hurt... But it will get better. Don't worry.(: <3
unicorndreams : the smiley face made my day(: thank you for not being a silent reader(: <3

Thanks to all the subscribers and commenters... Please comment? Don't be a silent reader.. They are... I don't even know... But I know it sounds like I'm being demanding and bitchy about getting comments.., but really, I'm not. I just want to know if people actually like this or not. Thats it. Thats all that I'm asking for.

But anyways.., leave me some love? <3

love, peace, and chicken grease.(; <3[/b