‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 15

“Eric, I think we need to talk,” I pulled the earrings away from my ear lobs. It was almost dawn and the wedding had been a great success. I never thought that I could get tired from to much dancing.
“What is it love?” Eric hung up his jacket, looking over his shoulder at me. I could tell that his expression was a worried one. I wouldn't blame him after all.
I turned so my back was to Eric and motioned for him to unzip me.
“I was just thinking the whole wedding, and it made me think about when you asked me,” Everything stayed silent for a few moments. This was a touchy subject for Eric, and I felt back that I was bringing it up, but I was hoping he'd like what I have to say.
“Yes. And?” His voice was on edge. When I turned to him now, he stood there only in his tight breifs. If my cheeks could have turned pink and hot again then I'm sure they would have. My mind was completely distracted by what he was wearing, well more so what he wasn't wearing.
I bit my lip, what was I thinking about?
“Uhm...” My mind went blank and out of the corner of my eye all I saw was Eric smirk. I wanted him, I wanted him very badly. I tasted blood and touched my lip lightly. Suposably I had bitten it a little to hard. Quikly, with a flick of my tongue, I cleaned the blood up and the wound was gone. As I was doing this Eric came closer, and started to trail his fingers along the bare skin of my arms. My mind went completely blank again.
Eric pressed his lips to mine, making my body tremble lightly under his. His smell was intoxicating. My arms found their way around his neck as I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. We didn't need to talk. We needed to well... you know.
My attraction fro him was starting to blow my mind. With the wedding and seeing how Eric was the whole time, I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. I wanted what Bill and Sookie had.
My thoughts were pulled away from the wedding and rational thinking when Eric picked me up, letting me wrap my legs around his hip. I moaned into the kiss, begging for more. Eric pressed my back to the bed, climbing on top of me. I let my hands run all over his body – scratching, tugging and rubbing everywhere that my hands touched.
I lifted up just enough, and caught his lip in my teeth. This time he was the one who let a shiver cover his body. I smiled as I kept it inbetween my teeth as he moaned. He tugged it away and started to kiss down my neck.
“No darling, what were you saying?” He pulled away slightly and looked up at me with an arched eyebrow.
I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, he trailed more kisses down my neck making me forget my own name. My mind was blank with everything and I waited until he stopped to actually look at him.
His eyebrow was raised again, waiting for my response.
“Uhm,” I tried to think of what I wanted to say to him, was it really that important?
“Well, get on with it lover,” His kissed across my stomach and smirked as he did. I was like puddy in his hands.
“Eric,” I moaned his name lighlty and he pulled away again from my skin.
“Yes?”
“I – I,” his fingers trailed over my body.
“What is it lover?” I could hear the smirk in his voice this time. I couldn't take it any more.
I grabbed his shoulders, throwing him over tot he other side of the bed so I was on top. I really wasn't in the mood anymore. He was teasing me, and I just really wanted to tell him what I was trying to tell him.
By the look on his face, I could tell that me showing my power turned him on, but he could read the serious look on my face.
“Eric, I'm trying to be serious,” I looked down at him, hoping he'd give in and finally let me talk. He pulled his arms so they were behind his head, propping him up just enough so he was comfortable.
“What is it then lover,” His voice was serious now and he was waiting for me to tell him.
“I've been thinking alot,” I took a deep breath in, not sure how this was going to play out. “Alot about us,” I bit my lip lightly.
“What about us?” There was a little worry in his voice, but he tried to cover it up.
“Well, I mean, the wedding with Bill and Sookie sorta put things in perspective for me,” I chewed my lip. For Eric not taking me seriously then, I was going to make this last longer for him.
“What things did you put into perspective?” I had never seen Eric so worried in my life. He sat up so that I was now in his lap, wrapping his arms around me lightly. Possibly waiting for the worst news of his life.
“Just what I want in life, and what I need to do for it to be good,” I let me eyes look past him, as if I was thinking of something sad. The anxiety from his body was being pushed in to me through our connection.
His touch was a little shaky. No one had ever made him this worried, or scared, or sad. I let the guilt from that over ride my emotions so he could feel something was wrong. He was going to hate me later for this joke.
“And I think I know what I want,” I turned back to him, letting my eyes connect with his. There was fear in his eyes, but he was trying to be the feirce vampire that didn't let anything effect him.
“And what I want...” I trailed off looking at his face before I let all my good emotion's out.
“I want you,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So after saying I was going to be doing alot of homework in the next couple of days, I realized, well hell why don't I put up another chapter just to fill time for now soooo lol here's another chapter darlings! :D