Forever Girl

Love You Like A Love Song

Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are... And I want you to know baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby


Michael POV

“Bro, what’s up?” I said walking into the back room.

“I’m fine.”

“Clearly not.” I leaned against the door frame. “You know at this point you should just make it official. She’s going to get hurt no matter what. You’re gone on 5 months with this little game. I know you love her Zach. We all know it. But what you don’t get is that what you’re doing right now is hurting her more than if you were just dating. Just kiss her already.”

“Fine! I’ll make it official late.”

“Good now how you going to do it?” I sat down next to him as we started to plan it out.

Brey’s POV

Michael was in the back talking to Zach for a long time. Me, Cam and Nathan finished breakfast then started getting ready. After all 3 of us took our showers and got dressed Zach and Michael finally came from the back room all smiled and laughing. Zach walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

“I’m sorry for before.” He kissed the top of me head.

“It’s okay as long as you’re good now.”

“I am. I’m going to go take my shower.”

I nodded and let him go. After everyone else got ready we all fled the bus and went into the venue. I just sat back and watched everyone run around setting up. Before I knew it, it was time for the boys to go on stage. They all lined up for their ‘good luck’ kiss on the check. One by one the boys got their kisses than ran out of the room. Then it came to Zach. When I stood up on my tippy toes to kiss him he pushed me back down and watched Cam run out of sight. Once there was no one around he pushed me against the wall and pressed his soft warm lips to mine. My head was spinning. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. It was perfect. Not like I imagined. When he pulled away I smiled. He flashed his teeth also then leaned in again to kiss me.

“Well it’s about damn time.” Cameron interrupted. “Come on lover boy we have a show to do.” He pulled Zach out of the room with him leaving me standing there with a foolish grin on my face.

A few minutes later I walked out to watch from the side of the stage. When I walked out they were getting ready to sing Amy. It was one of my favorite songs.

“We’re going to do something different tonight.” Zach started to talk.

“Instead of choosing someone from the crowd we have picked someone special for Zach to sing to tonight.” Cam added and looked over at me.

“What?” I mouthed dumbfound. What were they all up to?

“Brey, come out here.” Nathan demanded as Zach looked at me smiling. I walked over to him still confused. He kissed me check, the side facing Mikey so no one could see, and hugged me.

“This is me saying I love you.” He whispered into my ear then pulled away and sat me down on the stool.

“Everyone this is our best friend Brey. She’s been touring with us and always shays how she wishes she was the girl sitting on stage during Amy.” Cam announced.

“And it’s one of her favorite songs.” Zach added. The music started and Zach sang to me his eyes screaming I love you. All I could do was smile and blush. Not one girl in this crowd understood what was really going on. I was lucky. Once the song ended I jumped off the stool and hugged all the boys saving Zach for last. He squeezed me tightly and said I love you again.

“Thank you. I love you so much. See you after the show.” I said with a kiss on the check and walked off the stage.

“So Cute!” Greg said as I took my place next to him on the side. I just laughed.

***

I had let the boys to go take my shower. As I was getting dressed I realized that I grabbed a tank top but not an actual shirt. So I went to go get one. Little did I know that Zach was getting dressed in the back lounge. I opened the door and just saw his bare ass. I instantly turned around embarrassed.

“Sorry!” I covered my face. Cam was standing at the other end of the hall laughing.

“It’s okay.” He pulled up his boxers and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I’m so embarrassed!” he pulled me into the back lounge and closed the door.

“It’s find.” He smiled as I sat on the couch.

“I just walked in on you getting dressed and saw your ass. That’s not fine.”

“You were bound to see it eventually.” He said leaning down to kiss me. It didn’t take him long to deepen the kiss and climb over me pushing me back. In the back of my mind I knew how bad this looked but it felt so right.

“Whoa!” Nathan screamed as he opened the door.

“Oh sorry Nate I should have told you no to go in there.” Cam screamed from the front of the bus.

You’re forgetting to tell a lot of people not to go in the back aren’t you!?” I screamed back.

“Not my fault you two are getting freaky in the back lounge.” Cam screamed back.

“I’m glad you guys are finally together and all but let’s keep the rated r stuff in you bunk or a hotel room please.” Nathan added.

“You got it Nate.” I said pushing Zach off me and walking out of the room. Perfect ending to a Perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH! UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!