Status: hp time

The Daughter of Darkness Loves a Blood Traitor

i love you

[Voldemort’s POV]
Snape visited me which was a welcomed surprise. I love to hear how my daughter is doing at her new school. She has mattered so much to me since her mother died. She looks just like her. “My Lord, Dumbledore has sentenced Sora into the Gryffindor house,” he said. I felt my body shaking with anger as that evil bastard lived on. He dared kill my dear Maria and soon his whole Order of the Phoenix will die. “Thank you for the information Snape. This is no matter we will get through this,” I said dismissing him. I looked out the window and saw the moon hoping my dear Sora saw it as well. “The vampires are here My Lord,” Bellatrix said interrupting my peace. I felt the chill as the children of the night entered. “Hello brother,” I said noticing Maria’s brother in the crowd. He looked at me with sadness as we hadn’t spoken since her funeral. “Brother why have you called us here?” he asked. “Dumbledore thinks he is such a great wizard my brothers. He thinks he can kill who he wishes and get away with it and so far it is true. We all know he killed our Maria, but most people don’t know that he killed the Potters. He was told I would come and try to get wizards better rights by a divination woman so he killed them and blamed them on me for countless years. He used their son to battle what he wouldn’t and he only thinks of him as a pawn. I have nothing against wizards even muggleborns, but those that can give their all to a man like Dumbledore who has killed more people than I well he deserves nothing more than a slow death so brothers will you join me in this war that Maria gave her life to,” I said. I saw some tears roll down the vampires’ cheeks and Maria’s brother announced, “We are in this battle with you brother.” I smiled and sent a message to my daughter mentally, “we have their support darling.”
[Sora’s POV]
I sat in the Gryffindor common room wishing I was elsewhere, but there was nowhere to escape that bloody mudblood keeps following me around as if she doesn’t have a life which I bet she doesn’t. I was ready to curse her into oblivion when Ron whisked me away. We were by the lake and I was enjoying the breeze and having Ron next to me. “Sora there’s no need to be a secret anymore. You’re a Gryffindor like me now,” he said. “Ron I will never be a Gryffindor. I was forced into your house so I think we should still be a secret,” I mumbled. “Is this about Draco Malfoy? I saw how you tried to hide your robes from him. What is he to you, Sora?” Ron yelled. I ignored his questions and tried to walk into the castle when he forced me back. “Ron for now, you are my boyfriend, but as soon as life in these walls is done Draco will be my fiancée, my husband, and the father to my children. I love you Ron, but I will never be Mrs. Weasely,” I said running from him. I got to the castle door and saw Draco there with two cups of hot chocolate smiling at me. He guided me to the Room of Requirements where he walked three times in front of the door. “How did you know that I needed you?” I asked as we entered the Slytherin decorated room. “Sora I always know when you need me and I don’t care if you’re a Gryffindor. You will always be my fiancée Sora,” he whispered in my ear. I tried to hide my shiver and asked, “When did you find out?” “An owl was sent from my father about the meeting we missed. Soon Sora you and I will be the head of this Empire and we will be making a difference, but you have to give me your all Sora,” he whispered yet again.
“What is my all?” I asked. “Sora I love you,” he said lowering himself on one knee. Before I could answer i felt a message from my father entire my mind and I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm hopin 2 update more this is 2 Smile.Kid!
tell me should sora be with ron, draco or last minute harry.
should dumbledore be an evil guy like voldemort says he is and voldmort's a good guy.
you hav 2 tell me o u may hate my endings