Status: In progress; crazy with work will update as time allows....

My Everything

Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Forgetful Minds Think Alike

It was a couple of hours later before we finished unpacking Takisha’s house. I almost, key word almost, felt sorry for Emi and Tre, but in the end Takisha ended up leaving the imprint of Tre up on her wall. A memento she said. We were all out in her back yard looking at the destruction that is Emi, small boom left a lot of debris all over the yard, so that was our next job, I personally thought that the two of them should have to clean it up themselves, they did it. I walked around the yard picking up small bits of stuff when Billie came up behind me.

“So uhhhh…..you want to see if we can get out of this somehow?” I looked up at him before answering him.

“I don’t really think that Takisha will let us get out of this.” I waved my hand to include the whole yard. “Unless…..I get Takisha to make Emi and Tre do it. They’ll hate me for a couple days but they deserve it.” I dropped what I was doing and walked over to Takisha, who was standing where the fire was still smoldering a little.

“T, hey I was wondering if uhhhh….Billie and I could…uhhhh….you know leave.” I said looking away from her. I looked back up at her and saw that she was smirking.

“I’m not your mother. You didn’t make this mess and you’ve been helping me all day so whatever. I was thinking of quitting for the day anyway.” I watched as she kicked some of the ashes around. I smiled and walked back to Billie.

“SCORE!” I heard a yell over by the pool. I looked over to see Emi in the pool soaking wet.

“TRE! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Emi screamed as she swam toward the latter.

“You are not going to push him in. He’s still covered with paint and I don’t want to drain my pool because the water is all green.” Takisha said calmly. I then noticed that Tre was in fact still covered with the green paint, it was all dry and beginning to flake in places. I giggle and turned back around and walked toward Billie shaking my head.

“Come on Billie lets get out of here. I think its going to get rowdy real quick and I don’t want to be put in the corner.” I took Billie’s hand and dragged him off.

“SEE YA GUYS!” I yelled walking off.

“SEE YA!” I heard four voices answer back.

“Come on lets go”. Billie laughed and we both went out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Jewels and Billie escaped from the wrath that has become known as Takisha there was only Takisha, Mike, Tre and me left at the house. I was completely soaked from head to toe, I will get Tre back for pushing me into the pool. I will find a way to exact my revenge. I stood there glaring at Tre trying to think of something I could do. Sometimes, since I’ve met Tre I wonder why I like him, but then again we’re practically alike. I gave up on thinking and walked over to one of the sun chairs by the pool and sat down, looking around the yard I saw the mess I had made.

~It’s not my fault they should have kept me away from fire.~ I thought as I watched Mike interact with Takisha. The two were actually cute together. Complete opposites though. Takisha was loud, from what I could tell and Mike, well Mike is quite.

“Emi?” I heard Tre ask cautiously breaking me from my thoughts. I looked over at him.

“Yes, Tre?” I replied in a quite voice, raising an eyebrow at his fearful look.

“Are you mad at me?” His question made it hard for me not to smile. He had such a child like innocence sometimes.

“Yes.” I deadpanned.

“I was just playing around. I figure it would be fun. I didn’t want to make you mad.” Tre said keeping up the child like innocence.

“Whatever.” I stood up slowly and walked away from him. Once I wasn’t facing him anymore I smirked. Just a few more minutes of torture.

“Emmmiiiii…..” Tre practically whined. “I’m sorry.”

I turned around suddenly and attacked him knocking us both into the pool. I had completely forgot that he was still covered in green spray paint. Oops.

“SCORE!!” I yelled imitating him as I surfaced laughing.

“EMI THAT WASN’T FAIR!” Tre continued to whine playfully. “I think you’re in trouble though.” He looked over by the pool’s edge. I followed his gaze and saw a very amused Mike trying to hold in his laughter and Takisha who didn’t look happy. I smiled angelically at her.

“That won’t work.” She turned and walked away. I looked around the pool and saw green spots floating here and there.

“Oops! My bad. Its Tre’s fault he let his guard down.” I said laughing still.

Takisha cracked a smile before shaking her head.

“Get out guys. I’ll get you some dry clothes, if you guys were anyone else I would have either killed you and buried your bodies or thrown something at you for fucking up my pool.” Takisha said as Tre and I got out of the pool and followed her into the house. We stood by the door waiting for her to bring the clothes. I didn’t think she would appreciate it if we dripped all over her new clean carpet.

“Do you think she’s still mad?” Tre whispered as he leaned over to me. I raised my eyebrows.

“Tre if she was still mad she wouldn’t be giving us clothes. If it was Jewels, then I would be worried.” I replied looking back toward the door. The sun had gone down while we were goofing off and it was getting a little cold standing in the wet clothes. I wished she would hurry.

“Here guys. You know you can come in. I’m pretty sure that water dries.” Takisha said handing us the clothes and some towels.

“Oh, thanks. I call the bathroom.” I raced past Tre and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I changed quickly and went to find everyone in the living room. Sitting next to Tre I remembered something.

“Tre weren’t you supposed to do something today? I think it was supposed to be important.” I looked at him. He looked at me before he gave a look of concentration.

“SHIT!” He yelled jumping up.

“What?” I asked getting up as well. I figured if he was leaving I should go with him. After all I was basically staying with him. The only problem Jewels didn’t know yet.

“I was supposed to get Ramona from the airport like two hours ago. Her mother is going to kill me.” Tre replied walking over and grabbing his keys, my eyes got big.

“You forgot your kid? Now I know that we have to much in common. Can I go with you?” I looked at him expectantly.

“Sure, we got to hurry though.” He said already halfway out the door.

“See ya guys.” I said to Mike and Takisha. “Glad we could help you out.” I turned and ran out the door before Takisha could answer.

Hopefully the next day Tre and I would still be alive. I had a feeling we were driving into trouble. As usual.