The Party Never Stops

Prologue

Vinny knew from day one—DO NOT fall in love at the Jersey Shore; no matter how tempting it would be. He had fought off the temptations of Snookie, but the first day she walked through the door; he was wrapped around her finger. He paced as he blew out the cigarette smoke; Vinny never smoked.

“You okay, bro?” Pauly asked. Vinny nodded, trying to shake the anger off. “I’m just fucking angry.”

She wiped her tears as she cried in the arms of Jenni, “He’s such an asshole, making it like I’m the bad guy. I—” The petite girl sobbed, “He told me to fuck off and let him do his own thing; he can’t get mad if I kiss another guy.”

She wiped her tears and pushed herself off the bed, “You sure about this, Bel?” She nodded and stormed out of the bedroom, heading straight for the man who had caused all of this. She opened the sliding door leading out to the patio and there he was, smoking. She approached him and Pauly took that as his hint to leave and find a place to eaves drop with the rest of the house.

Vinny glared at her and she did the same thing back, she plucked the cigarette out of his hand and took a big drag, “You can’t pull this jealous boyfriend act when you haven’t even asked to have that title.”

Vinny rolled his eyes, “You’re so full of shit, Bella. We have been attached by the hip since you got here and one night I come to the club a little late I find you all over some random fucking guy!” His voice was rising near the end and she was expecting him to call her a slut or whore, but instead he took another drag of the cigarette.

“I have told you, multiple times that I would love to be in a relationship with you. You’re the one who doesn’t want to fucking commit, so if that’s how it’s going to be, I have the right to do whatever the fuck I want.” She was speaking calmly and taking steps closer to him, they were staring into each other’s eyes as Vinny flicked the cigarette onto the floor.

“I want you to be mine and only mine.” He smashed his lips against hers, hoping at this moment all of the drama would stop and he would finally be happy; one thing Vinny forgot was that there was always drama at the Jersey Shore house.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is going to be a vinny story, and the first official chapter is going to go back to the first day when our main character 'Isabella' comes to the house. Sammi will be gone and Ronnie is still in the house. Be prepared for a lot of drama!!
Comment for an update!!