The Party Never Stops

One

From the moment Isabella Russo walked through the door; all conversation stopped. Many reasons played into making them act this way; Sammi was gone, some random girl nobody knew arrives two weeks late because suddenly they need a new cast member and they were stone cold bitches when the time was needed.

Nicole, Jenni, and Deena had all mentally agreed to not allow this girl in as easily until they knew what she was like. “Hi, I’m Bella.” She was speaking awkwardly as the three girls stared her down. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to make the best impression possible as she listened to them announce their names.

“Pauly, Mike and Ronnie are at the gym, so we were going to go out to eat,” Snookie started and Deena finished; “You should get yourself settled in then come with us!” All three girls had smiles on their faces, Bella blinked then let out a breath, thinking she had won them over.

“Yeah, that sounds like fun!” They watched her leave and didn’t feel too guilty about leaving without her, after all, she did look like a bitch, according to Snookie.

Bella heard the door slam and she rolled her eyes, she knew she would win them over, it was only a matter of time. She walked down the hallway, toward a bedroom which she hoped was hers as a male voice spoke up from behind her, “Oh, hey.” She froze and turned around, locking eyes with Vinny. He smirked as he continued, “Your rooms over here.”

Bella smiled as he walked over and helped her with her heavy luggage, “I’m Bella.” He smiled, “Vinny; Looks like we’re going to be roommates.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get longer as the story progresses.
Comments for an update!