Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Four

I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before opening the front door. There's a guy with blonde hair and a very sparkling blue eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows because I really have no idea who this guy was. But the girl beside him made me smile, "Hi, Kaylee."

"Oh my God. It's been a long time, Lucy." I pulled the girl in a tight hug and chuckled.

"Oh yes. And I miss you too." She pulled back from the hug and rolled my eyes. Lucy looked stunning in her short flower skirt and white tank top. Her brown hair that's fall until her shoulder made her look more stunning. No wonder why she becomes a model, "Sterling, you can leave me here now. I'll call you when I'm done here." She said to the guy beside her.

"Oh okay. I'll see you later, Lucy." He walked towards his car and got in then a second later, he disappeared from my vision.

"Come on," I stepped aside to let Lucy come in. I shut the door then led her to the family room so we can talk, "You know what, I've been missing you so much! Life is kinda suck without you." I said as we sat on the couch.

"I know, right." She said and I rolled my eyes playfully, "I was so happy when I heard that you're moving here. That means I'm not alone anymore here. Oh, how's your song going? I heard from Michael that you moved here because someone just signed you." She said and I chuckled slightly.

"Well, I'm still working on it and yeah, he's right. Someone signed me because I was singing to him and his other friends in London. Then we met again and he asked me to sing for him. He said that I got the talent then he said that it would be nice if I meet him again someday in LA and work with him. For the first time I wasn't sure at his words, and finally he cleared it. He wants me in LA and makes songs with him. He said that I'll be a great singer. And until now, I'm still thinking that I wouldn't be a great singer." I rambled to her as she listened to me carefully.

"Wow. You're so lucky, Kay. He's right, by the way. You have the talent and I'm sure you'll be famous and sell thousands copies of your album someday. This is always be your dream." Lucy said with a smile.

"And I want you to not tell everybody about it. My Dad doesn't even know about it. I want this to be a surprise." I said with a small smile.

I talked with Lucy for the rest of the day. Lucy and I made our lunch together while dancing to some random songs on MTV. After eating our lunch, we sat back on the couch and talked again. Lucy and I have been best friends since kindergarten. I have ever lost contact with her when she moved out. But we made it again because a few days later, she called me and we talked about 2 hours. Until now, she always makes time to call me even if it's just for a while. We were laughing at something hysterically when we heard footsteps coming.

"Kaylee, you should lock the door next time. It's not- Oh hey, we have a guest here," Kendall showed up and he looked kind of surprised and shocked when he saw the girl beside me. His face went blank for a second but then he cracked a small smile.

"Oh yeah, Kendall, this is Lucy. Lucy, this is Kendall, my cousin." I introduced them and they shook hands, "So, what are you gonna say, Kend?" I asked Kendall.

"Oh, nothing. I'm going to the bathroom now." Kendall said then walked away. I turned to look Lucy and she was kinda surprised too. Then I heard someone's phone ringtone and it was Lucy's. She looked at it and sighed before putting it in her bag again. She stood up from the couch then grabbed her bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I looked up at her and stood up.

"I'm sorry, Kay. But I have another photo shoot for today. Kinda sucks but I still have to do it. I'll call you later, okay? Later, Kaylee." She gave me a quick hug then walked out from the house before I could say anything else. I kinda shocked for a while but then decided to brush it off. A second later, Kendall appeared.

"Hey, are you done for today?" I asked him and he nodded at me, "wanna hang out with me for a while? I'm kinda bored here because Lucy just left to do another photo shoot."

"Sorry, but I'm so tired. I think I'm going to sleep. Nig-"

"Wait! Can I have Logan's number?" That idea suddenly popped in my mind. Hanging out with Logan is the only option I had. I thought it would be a better idea though. He's a cool guy.

"Fine," after a second, he gave me Logan's number and I thanked him. He walked away, leaving me alone in the room. I dialed Logan's number and waited for a while.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi, Logan. This is Kaylee."

"Oh. Hey, Kaylee. What's up?" He asked in a cheery tone.

"Well, I'm kinda bored and I was thinking to hang out with Kendall but he said that he's tired. So, I asked him your number and I'm kinda hoping that you would hang out with me just for a while." I explained to him.

"Oh, okay. Sure. Why not? I'll be there in 5 minutes. Later, Kaylee." He hung up and then I put my phone on my lap. As I waited for Logan, I watched the TV. But something was bothered my mind. Was it just me or Kendall really acted a bit weird?
♠ ♠ ♠
I re-write it about 3 times. So, yeah. Thanks for reading and subscribing this story. I'm glad that you like it :)