Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Three

Kendall ordered our food via the drive-thru and we ate our lunch in the beach parking lot again. I knew that it's silly just to order the food then get back to the beach again. But it's Kendall's idea not mine. We ate, talked, and enjoyed the wind. I really had no problem with it because I really enjoyed it. I mean I haven't met Kendall since a long time ago and now I just wanted to enjoy my time with him. It's just good to have him in my life. I know that the distance between Manchester and LA is so far and the time shift is confusing, but he still left some time to call me or just contact me. That's a very nice of him.

"He's such a nice person. He taught me how to play piano and was my Math tutor. I mean, he's helping me and my other friends with his genius brain. I know that he's maybe such a nerd but what's everybody problem? He didn't even stand on everybody way. He didn't even make a problem. Until now, I still don't get it why people at school hated him so much like he's a toxic or something. His existence in this world doesn't affect anything on them, right? He didn't even do anything wrong." I explained to Kendall about Michael, my best friend in Manchester, before taking another bite of my burger.

"High school is hard, you know. It's like a hell. If you're popular then you'll get admired and they’ll wanna be just like you. If you get into the football club then you'll be the jocks. If you get into the cheerleader team then all the guys will like you. And if you're a nerd and joining the science club or other non-famous club, you'll be a stranger and nobody will recognize you or even know that you exist in this world. It's hard." I continued then shrugged. I grabbed a bottle of mineral water, opened the cap, and took a long sip.

"That's bad, Kay. I'm so glad that it's already over. I could tell that it was so hard for you and him. By the way, I never heard you talk about this Michael before. I mean, you said his name a few times when I called you but I never see him in person or even in a photo." Kendall said and I chuckled slightly. He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head.

"There's a photo of me and him in my room. Well, I think you'll meet him someday. Oh, tell me about your friends here, Kendall. I wanna hear so much more about your friends." I said to him then finished my burger. He cleared his throat then started to use that thinking facial emotion.

"Well, there 4 of us. Me, Logan, Carlos, and James. We're all best friends, silly, funny, adorable, a-"

"Whoa. Hold on, Kendall. Are you telling me lies or what?" I asked and laughed at him. He rolled his eyes playfully at me then sipped his coke.

"Okay, then. We're best friends. Logan and I are friends since we were in kindergarten. Then I met Carlos and James on the set. I can't describe them with words because they are the best. I couldn't ask so much more from them because they are always there when I need them. And-" he stopped talking when he heard his phone ring tone blasted inside the car. He grabbed his phone from his jeans pocket and looked at the screen, "It's Logan." He told me then answered the call.

Bored of waiting Kendall talking with his friend on the phone, I checked my phone and got a new text from my Dad.

From: Dad
Where are you? I hope you can have dinner together…


I smiled at the text and replied it.

To: Dad
Lunch w/ Kendall. I'll go home in an hour.


I shoved my phone back in to my jeans pocket then took a sip of my mineral water again. Kendall was still talking with his friend and I just waited patiently, looking at the beach aimlessly, "Okay. See ya," I turned my head to Kendall as he said that and shoved his phone into his jeans pocket again, "That's Logan, saying that he would join us here. You don't mind, right?"

"It's okay." Then I heard a knock on the window. I looked up and saw a guy with short hair and smile on his face knocking on the window behind Kendall's back. I slapped Kendall's hand then pointed he guy that was still knocking on the window. Kendall chuckled slightly and then rolled down the window.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "Excuse me?" Kendall asked to the guy as I watched them.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to bother you but I'm new here and kinda lost. Can you show me the way to Paramount Studios lot? I'm planning to take my little sister to meet her idol, Big Time Rush. And- Oh, wait! Are you Kendall Schmidt? That Kendall from that Big Time Rush? OMG!" The guy squealed like a girl and I stared at him in horror. Who's this guy actually? I looked at the guy curiously. His eyes were lit up and started to act like a fan girl. Kendall burst out in laughter and I looked at them curiously, "Can I have your autograph?? My sister is a huge fan of BTR!!" Kendall laughed uncontrollably and held his stomach while I looked at him curiously. What's going on here? The guy was starting to freak me out. I stared at Kendall with wide eyes and he ignored me. He's too busy laughing until his stomach hurt. I slapped his cheek and he turned to see me, staring at me with wide eyes.

"What was that for?" Kendall asked me, holding his cheek. I gave him the look and he let out a sigh, "Sorry, then. Enough with that, Logan. Come on. You're freaking her out." Kendall said to the guy that was still outside the car. The guy sat on the back seat and still had that silly smile on his face, "Kaylee, this is Logan." Kendall said and I turned my face to the guy that was on the back seat. He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"I'm Logan and sorry for freaking you out. That idea suddenly popped in my head when I got here." Logan said with a smile. I let out a soft laugh and nodded my head as he let go of my hand.

"I know that it's sort of freaking me out but it's no problem." I said with a shrug, "So, what's your next plan, Kendall? I mean, we already done for lunch." I asked, turning to Kendall.

"Well, it's up to you. We still have a few hours before dinner and I know that you have to be at home on dinner." Kendall stated and I thought about it for a while. I still wanted to visit some places but I'm tired. Maybe it would be better if we just go home.

"Actually, I'm tired and thinking that it would be best if we just go home. You guys can play Xbox and I go get some sleep. But, if you have still another idea to take me somewhere else, I'm fine." I explained to the guys and shrugged, turning to see Logan and waiting for him to talk.

"I don't have any plans either. I was bored so I called Kendall and came here. I'll be just fine with your plans." Logan spoke up and I gave him a smile. His lips formed a small smile and nodded slightly at me. I turned to face Kendall and he seemed like he's thinking so hard.

"Okay, then. Let's go home." Kendall said then started the car. He pulled back from the parking lot and started to drive to my house. The car ride was silent until the radio blasted 'Boyfriend' by Big Time Rush. I smiled to myself as I turned up the volume and started singing. I nodded my head to the song and even did a little dance to the song. Kendall glanced at me and rolled his eyes. Logan who was sitting on the back faked a cough to hold his laugh.

"Just laugh, Logan. It's okay." I said then continued to sing the song. Then Logan laughed as he watched me dancing to the song. I elbowed Kendall and laughed at him. He turned to see me for a few seconds then shook his head in disbelief. Well, I know that I can be crazy and sometimes Kendall can be so uncomfortable with it. Suddenly, Logan joined me and started to sing too. I looked at him and he had a silly grin on his face. He started to do a little dance and gave me a high-five. Kendall sighed heavily as he saw me and Logan singing and dancing like crazy. When the song was over, Kendall turned off the radio and a dramatically sigh escaped from his mouth.

"That's cool. Let's do it again sometimes." I said, turning to Logan, and gave him a high-five. He shrugged then accepted my high-five. Score one. Logan here is awesome and funny. I like this guy. I turned to see Kendall again and he shook his head again.

"You are crazy, Kaylee. I've never seen you like that before, really." Kendall commented with his eyes on the road. I laughed slightly at him and shrugged.

"Well, welcome to my world, then. I can be crazy whenever I want." I said to him then turned my gaze to the window, enjoying the view of the streets we pass by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3! I finally got a subscriber and I'm thankful for that. At least, I know that there's somebody out there who read my story. Well, I'll be happier if someone leaves a comment ;)