Just Say You're Not Into It.

01

Kendall's Point of View:

I felt my phone vibrate against my leg, breaking up the current jam session my friend and I were partaking in. I noticed my sister's name on the screen before answering.
"Hey." I was answered with a male voice.
"Uh, Hey. Kendall. Its James. Allie's kinda- " He just dropped off in the middle of his sentence.
"Allie's what, James?" I didn't get an answer, just the noise of the party going on in the background.
"Kendall- " I was relieved to hear my little sisters voice, though it sounded strained.
"Are you okay Dri?" There was a pause, and the receiver was filled with the background noise of the party once again.
"Please come get us, Kendall." The line proceeded to go dead. I looked up at my friend, who was now sitting cross legged and waiting for me to say something.

"Carlos, can we please go get Allie and James from that party?" He grabbed his keys off the bed and stood up.
"Let's go." He nodded towards the door, which we both quickly exited through. On our way to the car, I noticed another car pull in.
"Fuck." I muttered.
"What's up?" Carlos asked before glancing up to also see the car pulling in and parking. I dug in my pocket, quickly finding what I was looking for. Just before I got in the car, I watched the figure get out of the other.
"Hey! Logan!" The male looked up as he shut his car door. I tossed the house keys that were in my hand, to him.
"Be back in a little bit!" With that, Carlos and I drove towards the party we'd dropped my sister and our friend off at earlier. We pulled up to the house and I saw my sister sitting out on the front steps beside James. I jumped out before Carlos could even stop the car fully and ran up to my sister.

"Allie?" She looked up at me through her eyelashes, keeping the rest of her body unmoving.
"Come on." I grabbed one hand and let James grab the other, both of us carefully pulling her to her feet. She didn't make it more than a few shaky steps before leaning forward and puking on the strangers front lawn. I caught James holding her hair away from her face with his free hand. She took a deep breath through her nose before standing upright and continuing as if nothing had happened. As she slid into the backseat with James, I knew tonight was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of the very, very few chapter's that will be in a point of view other than Alexandria's. Assume every chapter will be her, unless otherwise stated.