Your Smile Is a Beautiful Lie

Meet Up

Jessica’s Point of View

I sighed and looked at my wristwatch. Only five minutes until I got off from work. Hooray! What should I do, oh what should I do? I leaned over the table and sighed once again. The same girl, that passed me once or twice, passed in front of me again.

“Excuse me Miss, but do you need any help?” I asked. “I mean, we’re in the mall and you’ve been wondering this place for the past…20 minutes.”

“Oh umm, it’s just that my school had an early dismissal and I don’t want to go home just yet.” She replied. Her light pink lips curved up to a smile and her big brown eyes seem to beg for me not to kick her out of the store. Well, I could hang out with her for a while. I have nothing else to do once I get off from work.

I checked my wristwatch again. “Hey would you like to head the food court and just hang out? You don’t want to go home and I have nothing to do so we just might as well chill for awhile. My work shift just ended.”

“Eh, sure why not,” she said and smiled. Then, we head out of Hot Topic and to the food court.

“Well, what are you craving? I really don’t care.” The food court pretty much filled half of the first floor. It contained McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Chinese food, Japanese food, Starbucks, etc.

She looked at all the different choices before saying, “I’m in the mood for some Japanese food.”

After we got our food, we sat at an empty table, away from people so we could actually hear ourselves talk.

“So, what’s your name? I’m Jessica.”

“I’m Isabelle. Nice to meet you, Jessica,” she replied.

“Same to you.” I did this kind of salute thing to her and Isabelle chuckled.

Andrea’s Point of View

“And just what the hell will I be doing in Russia?” I asked again. Well one thing is for sure, I’ll be freezing my ass and missing Kaiden, but on the bright side, I get away from here.

“Sweetie,” my mother placed her hands on my shoulders, “it’ll be to boost your chances higher of becoming one of the most recognized models in the world!” I pressed my lips together and looked down. What about going to college, graduating, and starting a career I want? “You know how many girls would kill to be in your shoes?”

“I wouldn’t,” I murmured. “What about Elizabeth? She’s coming over here from Germany for her break. How am I supposed to tell her that I’m not going to be here?”

“Andrea, having an ensured career is more important than hanging out with friends. Once your career is set and steady, you’ll be to do whatever you’d like.” And like always, my decisions were made for me. Thanks dad. I oh so love you.

“Honey, we love you and we want what’s best for you.” My mother hugged me. Wait, did she actually say love? Since when have you guys really ever loved me? I sighed and hugged her back. Hey, this is the first hug I have gotten after eight years.

Elizabeth’s Point of View

I looked around the airport. Just where the world was he? He better have not forgotten that I was coming to California today or I’ll kick his…

“Lizzie,” I heard his voice behind me. I turned around and our faces were close. I took a step back and a small blush formed on my cheeks.

“Hey,” I softly said. “I thought you forgot that I was arriving today.”

“How could I forget about someone like you?” He questioned. I shrugged. “Well, we could have got here earlier but someone decided to take forever in the bathroom.” He glared at the person next to him.

“It takes time to look as good as I do.” He retorted. Oh great, I just arrived and they have already started bickering like an old married couple. But hey, I wasn’t complaining. I missed them and their old married couple bickering.

“Guys,” I said. They kept arguing. “Guys.” Nothing. “Romeo and Yu,” I yelled.

“What?” They both yelled back. A couple of heads turned to our directions. Holy crap, this a perfect example of why you should think before you speak. Well in this case, think before you yell.

“Run!” The boys and I quickly grabbed my belongings and we made a run for it, being followed by a mob of screaming fan girls.

Isabelle’s Point of View

“Pikachu!” Jessica yelled and point to an oversized Pikachu plushy. All I could was laugh. We’ve barely met and I love her already (in a friend way people. Don’t get any ideas).

“Come on, Jess. I have to meet up with my friend at Spencer’s.” I grabbed her arm and pulled her along. Valerie had finished her school day a couple of minutes and crashed the mall with her cousin and his friends. Apparently, she wants me to meet them.

“So, how’s this friend of yours like?” Jessica asked.

“She’s great. You’ll love her. She sings in her band called, From Riches to Rags.” I replied. “And that’s her.” I said as we approached them.

“Bella!” Valerie yelled and hugged me.

“I know you’re going to hate me for this but ha-ha, you have to wear a uniform.” I said after she let go off me.

Her smile dropped and she sighed. “That’s what I have to deal with because my cousin decided to send me to a private school filled with spoiled brats.” She glared at a guy with platinum blonde hair. He had his hood of his hoodie up and sunglasses on. Not to mention the other guy, too. From whom were they hiding from? “Then, we have the queen of Andrea, who I almost punched in the face.” The girl between them looked the other way.

“Andrea?” I asked. Why did that name sound so familiar?

“Yeah, Andrea, the one who went to our school for a day two years ago? Turns out she’s the queen bee now. She’s completely different.” She sighed. “Anyway, I would like you to meet, Yu Phoenix, my distant cousin.” She pointed to the boy with platinum blonde. “Then, we have Romeo Nightingale.” She point to the boy with black hair. “And our newest partner in crime, Elizabeth Green.” She point to the girl in between them.

“Nice to meet you all. I’m Isabelle.” I shook hands with each one of them. “This is Jessica. I just met her a couple hours ago.”

“Hey,” now it was her turn to shake hands with each one of them. Then, an awkward silence followed.

“Well,” Valerie clapped her hands together, “let’s crash my place. My parents aren’t coming home until later on. To Romeo’s car!”
♠ ♠ ♠
----------

©Your Smile is A Beautiful Lie

By: MyPerfectNightmare

I do not own Cinema Bizarre or Kaiden Blake but I do own Andrea Destiny, Brittney, and the plot. The rest of the female characters belong to their respective owners who created them & entered my contest on my previous account. The title of this story is taken from the lyrics of “Stereo Love” by Edward Maya.

Rate & message me :) Suggest story plots, even the smallest idea can inspire me. Inspire me to write, make me want to keep writing. Have requests or questions? Hit me up.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MikaylaStrify

VampireFreaks: www.vampirefreaks.com/StrifysDoll

Twitter: www.twitter.com/AndreaStrify