Status: hoping to be active, but its spring break!!

Trying to Impress You

Bryan

It was Saturday afternoon and I was bowling with the guys. I didn't really want to go out, but they told me I needed to clear my head and just have some fun. I told them I would go, but probably won't do anything. I was sitting in those red plastic chairs watching all my friends having a great time bowling. I was their score keeper. "Dude your bumming me out. Just bowl and have fun." He handed me a dark blue bowling ball. I took it, stuck my three fingers in the hole and threw the ball at the pins. STRIKE! First time I ever have gotten a strike. My mode lightened up after that.

For the rest of the night Casey wasn't on my mind and I really was having a great time. I mean I knew I couldn't have kept my reputation a secret. I new that she wouldn't believe me that I changed, no one would, I don't even believe that I changed. "Look over there." Jack pointed to these 3 girls looking at us and whispering things about us. So we decided to walk over and introduced are selves.

"Hey I'm Bryan, this is Jack, and that's Gary." I introduced ourselves.

"I'm Vanessa, she's Mandy, and she is Hannah." I girl with long wavy black hair, big brown eyes, and an amazing body introduced. Mandy started talking with Gary and Hannah started talking with Jack, which left me with Vanessa. We decided to play a game with them girls vs. guys.

"Where have you been all my life?" Vanessa asked and I lifted my eyebrow. Then she kissed me and I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't, so I kissed her right back. "Bryan your turn." Jack interrupted and I bowled. I almost got a spare, just missed one pin. I sat back down next to Vanessa and we began kissing again till her turn.

Unfortunately the day had to end, so we said goodbye to the hot girls and drove home. I had so much fun that I never wanted it to end, but not everything can last forever. When I laid down on my bed I fell asleep. I guess I was really tired.

The next morning I was waken up by Jack. He poured ice cold water on my face. I wanted to slap him. "What the hell man?" I shot out of bed. Jack couldn't stop laughing.

"Chill," he started laughing more, "I just want to say that it is great to have you back." I turned to look at him and raised and eyebrow.

"What do you mean have me back?" I grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on. Then found a grey t-shirt and threw it on.

"You know hooking up with every hot girl you see. Dude we all knew it was an act, but we weren't sure." Jack said and I looked out the window and saw Casey get into Paris's car. Shit I totally forgot about Casey last night, but why the hell would Casey want me back anyways. I thought it would just be best if I forget her or be friends with her because I definitely cannot change my ways.

"Yeah I guess I am back." I couldn't help, but smile.

Today we decided to hang at Gary's and play some video games. When we got there Gary was already setting up the games. Gary well he was one special dude. He use to be one of nerdy people and got made fun of, but I hated seeing him crush, so I turned his life around. Now he got hot chicks after him. When we got closer to him we realized he was setting up movies not video games.

"I thought we would invite some girls over and have a move day." Jack and I looked at each other and high-fived.

"Gary you are amazing. Who did you invite?" Jack asked.

"I invited Kelsey, Danielle, and Kristen." I gave him a look when he said Kristen because Kristen was a stalker. She was more obsessed about me than Tessa was. Don't get me wrong she is gorgeous with her short blonde hair and her blue eyes, but she is crazy.

"Why the hell did you invite Kristen?" I practically yelled in his face.

"She likes you a lot." Gary can sometimes be clueless.

"Yeah, but she is some kind of crazy stalker girl." Jack said taking a handful of the popcorn.

"Maybe there is more to her then you think." Gary always looks at personality. Doorbell rang and I really didn't want to go through this. Gary answered the door and Kristen came run through and hugged me. I tried to push her off, but she was holding on pretty tight.

"You didn't tell me Bryan was going to be here." Danielle said looking at me and completely ignoring Gary. Gary has liked Danielle for quite awhile.

We were on the second movie and somehow I ended up making out with Danielle and once I realized that I pushed her away. Gary turned paused the movie and told me to get out. He looked really mad, so I didn't want to mess with him, so I left the house. I got away form Kristen, but I felt really bad. I guess I was stuck walking home. It would take an hour to get home if I walked, so I took the bus. I got back the same time Casey did and they saw me, so Paris flips me off and Casey just glares at me. I guess I deserve that. My life is going down the drain.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please :)