Please Be All Mine

Lucky? No.

As soon as I saw Gerard sit back down at his table I rushed out of the library. I’m sure I looked ridiculous. I was sure that my face was completely red. I finally made it outside and I headed to my house. Why did I have to get caught? I’m so dumb. I shouldn’t have been spying on him anyways.

When I got home I went straight to my room. I didn’t even bother to say hi to my mom.

---

Just to my luck, I got an assignment in one of my classes that required me to get a book out of the library. That meant I’d have to go to the library after school. Oh joy.

When I got to the library, I saw that Gerard wasn’t there yet. Good. If I hurried I could get out of here before he got here. After looking up the book I needed I went to look for it. To add to my misfortune, the book I needed was in the isle I stood in to watch Gerard. I looked at where he usually sat. Still wasn’t here. I walked quickly in-between the book shelves looking frantically for the book. Ah! There it is! I reached up to snatch it off the shelf but was stopped when someone’s hand grabbed a hold of my wrist. I looked to see who it was. Of course it was Gerard. Who else could it be? Everything just wasn’t going right today.

He used his hold on my wrist to push me up against the bookshelf behind me. I winced as I felt the books push into my back. Gerard just smirked.

“I thought I told you to stop spying on me,” he said, quietly.

“I wasn’t going to spy on you,” I said. “I really had to get a book.”

“I don’t believe you,” he said.

“I’m not lying,” I said. “I need to get a book for one of my assignments.”

I showed him the paper I had in my other hand with the name and author of the book I needed. He let go of my wrist and took the paper from me. He looked at the paper then at the bookshelf behind him.

“Oh,” he said. “I’m sorry. I thought you were going to spy on me again.”

“Obviously,” I said. I snatched the paper from his hand and grabbed the book I had been trying to get before Gerard had stopped me. I left to check it out quickly, before Gerard could say anything. I wasn’t mad. I was just upset that Gerard would think I would spy on him even after he told me not to. I just wasn’t that kind of person. If someone didn’t like something I did, I would do my best to stop. Of course, Gerard didn’t even know me. So I can’t blame him for assuming I had planned to watch him still.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd post another update ; ) Feedback?
~Sally
Oh, and again, thanks for the comments :D