Sequel: August Is Over
Status: Active. Comments = Updates

Secret Valentine

Make This Last Forever

I watched as Aly sped out of the parking lot. I didn't want her to go, but what could I honestly do? She said that she wanted me back...but I needed to do two things first. Those wouldn't come easy, and I knew that. I slowly walked back into the school, and down the same hall that Aly confessed her love for me in. Did I really want to throw all of what we had away for Jasey? Or do I want to start out fresh with a girl I wanted before I met Aly?

"Alex! Where is my girly friend?" Jack asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I had just entered the cafeteria, and sat back down at my table.

"What the hell man?!" I asked, angry with him for lying to me.

"Whoa, calm down." Rian threw up his hands. "What's going on here?"

"That prick!"

"Alex, dude! Chill." Jack laughed. "Alyson will kill you if you hurt her Barakitty." He pouted.

Mandy rolled her eyes, and hit him in the arm.

"Jack, I know what you two are hiding." I told him. "I want it to fucking stop. Got it?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Not until Alyson wants me to stop."

I wanted to punch my best friend.

"Jack, seriously?!" I yelled, earning some glances from other tables. "Just admit it, man!"

He shook his head.

"Not a fucking chance in hell!"

I stood up, and slammed my chair into the table. I knew that I was causing a scene, but I didn't care. Why was something as stupid as a little lie getting to me so fucking bad?

"Cause you're in love with Alyson, you dumb ass" My head shouted at me.

I shook my head, and headed out of the school. I really needed to do some thinking, and without any one there to influence my decision. I needed to decide whether I really wanted to be with Alyson or not. And I needed to do it fast, before Jasey Rae got in too deep.

 

*

"Thanks for coming over, Jasey." I stated as she sat down beside me on my couch.

"No problem." She giggled. "What is it Alex?"

"I..uh..." I trailed off.

"Spit it out already."

"I have a kid." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"I said-."

"Alex, I fucking heard what you said!" Jasey stated, wide eyed. "I just don't know how! How old is it?"

"The kid is a girl, and she just turned three a little while ago."

"What the fuck?!" She yelled.

"There's something else I need to tell you too..."

Jasey looked up and me with her blue eyes, and I cracked.

"You aren't breaking up with me....are you? Alex?" Her lip trembled.

I stopped.

"I-I...No." I mumbled.

"Great!" She squealed, and she pulled my face down to her level, letting our lips tangle up in each other.

I'm fucked.

*

 

"Jasey, you've gotta leave." I mumbled, shaking her to wake up.

"Ugh! No, Alex." She groaned, and rolled over.

"My mom will be home soon. She hates when girls are here without her." I partly lied. My mom wouldn't really mind if it was Jasey Rae....but I did.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, and scooped up her clothing. She got ready. "Call me later?"

"Mmhmm." I hummed, not really wanting to actually call her.

She crawled over to me, ready to give me a kiss when I turned my head. Her lips only grazed my cheek. "Bye."

"Bye." She whispered and walked out of my room. After she left my house, I got up and put on some clothes. I grabbed my guitar from it's stand and some sheet music.

"What's wrong with me?" I whispered to myself.

I started to randomly strum on my guitar until something came to my mind.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar...
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!!

I have my reason's lovelies.

- Rae <3