Sequel: August Is Over
Status: Active. Comments = Updates

Secret Valentine

I'm Just Delirious

"Fuck him! I don't need Alex in my fucking life! Fuck Alexander fucking Gaskarth!" I gumbled on and on to Liz and Mandy about him. By this point, it was no secret that I had been in love with Alex. It's funny that the rest of the school didn't put it together all ready.

"Calm down." Mandy lightly laughed. "It's not the end of the world. Alex is just...well he's Alex."

"But still!" I whined. "He pisses me off."

"Doesn't he piss of everyone?"

I nodded in agreement, but I continued.

"And what was that?! 'I can't seem to get over you, Alyson. I don't think that I will ever be able too. But I'm getting closer'?!" I mocked his voice. "Like I need to fucking know that he needs to get over me, and that he's getting closer! The fucking douche bag is just being....douchey!"

"You realize that you've said some form of fuck at least five times in the last thirty seconds?" Liz asked me.

"Like I fucking care!" I waved my arms angerily. "He just...UGH!"

"Alyson, breathe." Mandy stated, putting her tiny hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

I felt like hitting him in his pretty little face.

"It's just...he never calls me Alyson." I mumbled.

"What?" Rian's girlfriend asked me as she sat down. Liz was such a sweetie.

"He never, ever calls me Alyson." I spoke up louder. "Ever since I met him, I've been Aly. I think that he called me Alyson once and then changed it to Aly like five minutes after he did."

"Seriously?"

I nodded.

"For the first time since eight grade, he called me by my full name."

"Whoa."

"And I hated it! Hense the little fit I'm throwing!" I groaned. "If it wasn't for Lexi..." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Mandy asked as she sat on the other side of me.

"Lexi is like the best thing that's happened to me. Ever. Alex is such a different person when he's around her. It's insane. He's the most caring, sweet, and passionate guy I know, but he's also an arrogant asshole."

"True that." Liz giggled, causing me to slightly laugh.

"It's just...I miss him. I miss my Alex."

"Maybe you should try to get your Alex back?" Mandy offered. "I mean, he can't be that far away."

"But he has a new girlfriend." I stated. "He barely dated over the past four years, and now he's like in love with this chick." I rolled my eyes.

"What's this girl's name? I'll punch her lights out." Liz offered.

I actually laughed.

"Liz, you wouldn't hurt a damn fly and you know it."

"So?"

"Still." I laughed. "Her name is Jasey."

"Ugh! Not herrrrrr." Mandy whined. "She's such a slut bag. I bet that she's just trying to get into his pants."

"I bet that she already has." I laughed bitterly. They both looked at me with confused expressions. "When Alex and I went through a tough patch, he had a one night stand with her. She's been after him ever since."

"UGH!" Mandy stomped her foot. "I demand that he stop seeing her and be with you at once."

"Good luck with that Mandy." I retorted. "Alex Gaskarth will never. He's just...stubborn."

"And you aren't?!" Liz replied quickly. "You both are made for each other. It's stupid for you both to be fighting like this. And what about Lexi? She clearly hates switching houses. Why can't you guys just be together?!"

"I want to...so bad."

"Then why are you telling us this? We all know that if you want Alex back, all you have to do is say so. He's putty in your hands, Alyson."

I shrugged.

"I suppose so..."

"No! He is! Now go get your man!" Liz encouraged.

I giggled, but I stood up from our girls lunch table and I walked over to Alex's.

"LEE!" Jack jumped up, and wrapped me in his arms. I laughed but I hugged my 'boyfriend' back. "Why aren't you sitting with us, baby?"

"I-uh-girl time." I lied. "Alex, can we talk?"

He was already watching me carefully, because he knew that I was lying.

"Sure...what about?" He asked, not moving at all.

"Alone. Please?" I asked him. Alex was silent for a minute or so. "Or not. Okay, cool." I mumbled, turning around, and started back toward the table.

"Alyson, wait." He sighed heavily. "Let's talk."

"This way." I muttered and lead him out of the cafeteria and into a deserted hall.

"What is this about?" He asked me, but I kept walking. "Alyson, talk to me, please?" I stopped suddenly, and Alex collided with me. "Warn me next time you stop, okay?" He asked me ask I turned around to face him. We were standing really close.

"Alex, I miss you." I told him bluntly. "I want us to be together again."

"What?" He whispered.

"I love you, Alex. There, I said it. I fucking love you. So much."

"Alyson...I...." He breathed heavily.

I nodded, understanding what he was trying to say.

"It's cool. I guess I'm just delirious." I shrugged. "Can't really blame me for trying, right?"

Alex shrugged and bit his lip.

I knew that he wanted to say something else, but was holding back.

"And whatever you're keeping yourself from saying...don't do that. Tell me."

"You picked the worst fucking time to tell me this." He stated, barely above a whisper.

"I know." I laughed without humor. "Jasey Rae is her name right?" I asked.

Alex nodded his head.

"Yeah..."

"She always caused us problems." I laughed bitterly. "Anyway, sorry to waste your time." I turned around and I started walking.

"What about Jack?" Alex yelled at me, seeing that I was getting furter away.

I turned around and was walking backwards.

"Jack's not my boyfriend, Alex." I replied, finally stopping. "He never was."

He walked over to me.

"What do you mean?"

"It was Jack's stupid plan, but we decided to fake date to see how you would react."

I had no reason to lie to him.

"Why?"

"To see if you were jealous." I laughed. "Clearly it worked. If it didn't, I wouldn't have told you that I still love you. But, hey, at least I got it out there, right?"

"Um...yeah." Alex nodded.

I could tell that he was confused.

"Bye, Lex." I replied, walking away from my former lover.

Damn, I loved him.

"Alyson! Wait!" Alex called after me, but I just kept on walking. I didn't want to talk to him after being rejected. I walked until I was outside, and getting in my car. "Aly! fucking slow down!" He yelled as he jogged over to my car.

I ignored him, and unlocked my car before getting in.

Alex just jumped into the passenger side without a word.

"What the hell, Alex?" I asked. "I don't remember asking if you want to get in.

"I don't care if you asked or not." He stated simply.

"Um...okay? Why are you in my car. Being rejected in the hall was enough. Don't come in my car to talk to me about it."

Alex chuckled.

I snapped my head in his direction.

"What?" I asked quickly.

Alex said nothing, but shook his head. He cupped my face in his hands, and kissed my lips softly. After slowly pulling away, Alex laid his head against mine.

"I love you too, Aly." He laughed. "So fucking much that it isn't even funny."

I felt my smile grow.

"Great." I laughed. "Now get out of my car."

Alex pulled back and looked at me with a weird expression.

"What? You tell me that you want me back, you run off, I catch up with you to say that I love you too, and then you tell me to get out of your car?"

I giggled, but nodded.

"Alex, I don't want to be with a cheater." I told him honestly.

"Jasey Rae?" He asked, and I nodded. "Okay, she's gone."

"Great." I smiled. "But there's another promblem..."

"And that would be?"

"The school."

"What about it?" Alex asked.

"This time, I'm not hiding from the school." I told him. "If you love me, you wouldn't try to hide our love. That's why I dumped you in the first place."

"The whole school?" Alex asked, letting his shallow version take over for a second.

I nodded.

"Yupp. Now get out of my car, Lex. I gotta go pick up your daughter."

"Is she okay?" He asked, panic showing on his gorgeous face.

"She's fine. It's just a cold. I have to take her to the doctors office just to get checked out."

"Okay..." Alex nodded. "Can I come?"

I debated it.

"Not until you break up with Jasey, and are ready to take me out in public." I finally decided.

He nodded, and then his lips grazed mine one more time.

"I'll see you later?"

"I suppose." I shrugged. Alex smiled at me, and then he got out of my car. I drove off leaving him in the school parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Alex is gonna do?

Comment please?

- Rae <3