Status: completed;

Keep Running

Your Ego's Showing

Party Poison’s POV

“Frank,” I said once I finally made it out of the diner and inside the Trans Am with my best friend. “Frankie, you know she loves you.”

“Did you not see him? Did you see her? Travis? Both of them?” Frank took another long drag from the cigarette and released it.

“I know, I know. He’ll be gone soon, he can’t our girls from us. Come on, come back in, Mary’s waiting.”

“Fuck that shit.” Frank took another drag and shook his head, looking away from me. I moved my hair from my face and sighed, getting out of the car and walking back inside the diner, the heat hitting my pale body as I turned my back on the sun.

Travis was stretching, her stomach peeking out from her oversized grey shirt. I smirked and her eyes met mine. She smiled and slipped off those black and gold Converse Ray had given her.

“You know, these are pretty flashy. Do you have just the plain black and white Converse?” she asked once I sat down next to her at the counter.

“Yeah, of course. If you can answer one question.” I placed my hand in her lap and she put her hand over mine.

“Anything.”

“What the fuck are you doing with Neon Tree?”

“Professor Neon.”

“What the fucking ever.” I snapped. Travis looked taken aback but quickly regained her composure.

“I’m being polite. He’s been out in the hot sun and I’m trying to make sure that he doesn’t pass out from a heat stroke or something. Gerard,” she looked at me and put her hands on her hips, bringing a lot of sass to the table, “are you jealous?”

I returned her sass by flipping my hair from my face and rolling my eyes. “Why would I be jealous of him? He could never compare to me.” Something told me that was the wrong thing to say.

“Oh really? What about Gabrielle? I’ve been compared to her already and you haven’t said a damn thing about it.” Travis scoffed and glanced at Neon when he came back from the bathroom.

He took a seat next to Travis and swung his arm around her shoulder, making her smile like an idiot.

My fists clenched and I took a deep breath as they began talking. I heard a little noise and I turned to see Mikey signaling me. I made my way over the booth and sat down with him.

“What’s up, Mikes?” I asked casually, hoping he wouldn’t realize my raging jealousy.

“Your ego.” he crossed his arms and tossed a piece of stray hair out of his face. Mikey was always the one to call out feelings like no one’s fuckin’ business and about 99% of the time, he’s right.

“What about it?”

“You’re trying to over impress Travis because of Neon. You know she loves you, idiot, stop trying to act like Captain Douchebag.”

“I’m not,” Mikey narrowed his eyes and I put my hands up defensively, “I’m not!”

Mikey shook his head and smiled when Musetta walked over.

“Hey boys.” she slid in next to Mikey and put her arms on the table, tracing the little circles on Mikey’s table.

“Hi.” Mikey whispered, turning away to hide his blushing face. He was honestly too cute sometimes even if he could swear like a sailor.

“I’ve got some stuff from Travis’ mind. His real name is Blixen Lou Indio, he’s 22 years old, his parents used to live in Zone 17 and he’s been trapped at BL/ind for about 7 months.” She grabbed a small notepad from her pocket and jotted down everything she said.

Mikey cocked his head to the side. “You know what I noticed? Blixen Lou Indio, those initals are,”

“BLI.” Musetta and I whispered at the same time, glancing at him flirting with Mary and Travis. Frank finally came back in and he sat next to me.

“What’d I miss?”

“Not much, just the fact that his initials are BLI.” Musetta tapped her pencil on the paper to think, probably listening to Travis’ thoughts. Her face went from serious to sweet in about two seconds.

“What?” I asked, leaning in close. “What move is he pulling on her?”

“No move. She says she loves you more than herself.” Musetta grinned and patted my hand. “You have nothing to worry about,” she stopped again and then laughed, “except for the fact you didn’t give her the birthday sex she’s been waiting for.”

“That’s right, today’s her official birthday!” I jumped up and ran over to her, slung her over my shoulder, and ran into the backroom.

Travis’ POV

“I take it you got my message.” I whispered as Gerard slid his hands up and down my sides. He pressed his lips to mine hungrily and started pulling my shirt over my head. I slipped out of it and wrapped my arms around his already shirtless body, tracing circles on his back with my thumbs. Gerard groaned a bit and began unbuttoning my jeans, finally getting them.

“Lay down.” he commanded. I laid down on a blanket already set out and put my legs straight up so he could pull them off. I’m not gonna lie, I felt a bit self conscious with him looking at me because I’m not exactly the thinnest girl you’ll ever see. “You’re so beautiful.” he whispered into my ear, resting his hands on my thighs, the most self conscious part of my body. My hands rested on his hips as he crawled on top of me.

He began wriggling his hips so I could slide off his pajama pants. It turns out, he slept commando without boxers. I smirked and began lightly pumping him, causing him to shake his head and tear, literally, tear, my underwear off. He moved himself out of my hands and into me.

“Dear Lord,” I began as he thrusted into me, “please forgive me for I am s-s-sinning.” Gerard chuckled and put his hands on my shoulders as he continued at a steady pace that made my toes curl.

“Dammit, Travis, you’re so tight. What are you? A virgin?” he asked through clenched teeth.

“N-No, I’ve d-done it once…” I moaned, gripping his shoulders as he sped up, hitting a bundle of nerves I never knew existed. “Oh fuck.” I yelled through clenched teeth, digging my nails into his back. Gerard smirked and hit that same spot, faster and harder, making me do another round of ‘Oh fuck’ about twenty more times.

I felt my hips start to tremble and Gerard placed his hands on my hips, falling back to I was on top. He moved me up and down at I threw my head back and felt myself tightened around Gerard’s member. He felt it too and he groaned as I came.

It wasn’t too soon were he began moving me faster and then he came inside of me, pulling out when he was done. He met his lips with mine and my fingers tangled into his hair.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“Happy birthday, my love.”