Status: completed;

Keep Running

Drop it Low at the Circus

Chapter 7

“That’s no way to talk to the one who controls you.” He gripped my hair and tugged me back, causing me to whimper in pain. “Ooh, that sounded very seductive.” Korse purred in my ear. I restrained from his grip but he grabbed me again, leading me to a red velvet door.

A Drac pushed it open and made me go inside. I saw a girl who was singing on stage to a song she obviously didn’t want to sing, My First Kiss. She was actually very good but I didn’t know why Korse wanted me to see.

“Well, get up there.” Korse pushed me to the stage and the men whistled.

“H-Hi.” I gave her a half wave and she smiled, turning her back and turning me as well. She moved the microphone from her lips and put it behind her back.

“Hey, I’m Songbird. Its pretty obvious what I do, as you can see. Singing for these sick bastards but pick a song, any song.” Her voice was smooth and if I was a guy, I’d say it was seductive.

“Uh, do you know the song Dip It Low?” Wrong question.

“Come on!” Songbird took me backstage and gave me a gold Kimono and matching gold lingerie set. Hers was red and I looked at the costume then changed into it. If Korse wanted this, then fine, he can have it.

We ran back on stage in our Kimonos and bowed…then the song started. It was casual dancing at first, very Japanese…until it hit the chorus. Our Kimonos opened up and the men started howling as we danced. Some of the Dracs were trying to cover their juniors but it failed and we saw them. Four particular Draculoids in the back were staring at us. Three had juniors and one didn’t. Those three were also dancing together, trying to follow our moves. I find it funny how Songbird and I already had the moves down yet we didn’t practice. Maybe we just had the same thinking or some shit.

Gerard’s POV

“This is why I chose her!” I shouted while dancing with Frankie and Mikey. Travis was really working it up there with her little gold bra and little gold panties, singing with the song and sounding like a goddess. Ray didn’t look too pleased and I nudged him. “Hey, come on, get in the spirit. Travie looks gorgeous!”

“Its not her I’m worried about.” He muttered, leaning against the back counter.

“Then what?”

"The girl next to her is my sister."

“What girl?” I stopped dancing and turned to face him. There was another girl up there besides Travis? I glanced at the stage and sure enough another girl in red was next to her. Wow, she wasn’t there a minute ago.

“Damn, the girl in the red is sexy, man!” Frank yelled, still dancing with Mikey. Ray kicked him in the stomach and Frank coughed, grabbing his suit. “Shit, I’m goin’ down!” he fell to the ground and coughed again.

When the dance ended, I clapped and so did the other Dracs. I felt a bit of jealous that they all got to see her in her sexy state but at least I saw it too. Korse approached them and pulled Travis in close, pressing his lips to hers. She tried moving but it didn’t work. I growled and started to run but Ray held me back.

“You gotta play it cool, he’ll know you’re not a real Draculoid.”

“I. Don’t. Care.” I managed out through my clenched teeth.

“Just go say you want to take her to a cell or something.”

Ray let me go and I made my way to Korse and Travis as he kept sucking her face. It took all my willpower not to shoot him right here, right now.

“Girls need talk.” I said in a monotonous voice. Korse pulled away and inspected me before nodding.

“Very well then. Off with you two.” I grabbed their wrists and pulled them out. Mikey, Frank, and Ray followed me as I made my way to a room marked ‘PRIVATE FOR DRACS, NO SECURITY’. Once we were inside, they sat down.

“Fuck you guys. I hope you all end up falling in a hole and breaking your spinal cords.” Travis spat.

“Well, that’s a nice way to greet your new boyfriend.”

“Gee?” she gave me a hug and pulled off my mask as the girl locked the door.

“Just letting you know, you guys danced awesome.” Mikey said, taking off his mask and smiling wide. Of course he did.

“What the hell was that about?” I asked looking at her Kimono.

“The dance? I thought you liked it.” She whispered.

“I did, I did not like the part when you danced for those men, though.”

“It was just a damn dance, Party Poison.”

“What about that kiss?”

“It was forced!”

“Why didn’t you kick him in the balls?”

“I was being held against my will! What the hell is up with you?”

“I-I don’t know!”

“I’m gonna go keep watch…” Frank walked outside and closed the door behind him. The girl went with him and seemed to trail off somewhere.

“I don’t know what’s up with you right now. Korse forced me on stage and it was my song idea. Songbird picked the costumes.”

“So you let her dress you like a hooker?”

Travis froze and tears welled up in her eyes.

“Use your damn safety net.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys are likin' this(: comment and subscribe please! p.s. What the duck had no significance. I just think its funny because my friend meant to type the 'f' word and came out with duck instead.