Status: completed;

Keep Running

Birthday Sexx

Travie’s POV

I stared at Gerard and crossed my arms, wiping my tears as he bit his lip after what I just said. Songbird walked in and sat down in a white chair.

“You guys have 5 minutes to get outta here.” She said nonchalantly as she checked out her nails.

“What?” I asked, looking at her, then towards the door.

“My voice can send people into a trance and everyone in the Music Room is asleep right now.”

“I don’t get it…”

“4 mintues.”

The boys were the first ones out and I stayed back with Songbird, sitting down with her. She studied me and then raised her eyebrow.

“Uh, aren’t you supposed to leave with them.”

“G-Party Poison thinks I’m a hooker so fuck it.” I ran my fingers through my hair and looked around the white room.

“No, you gotta go, I’m serious.”

I stared at her in disbelief. “What about you?”

“Just GO!” I didn’t hesitate so I ran towards the exit, shooting more Dracs on the way out again.

Once I made it out and down the tunnel, the Trans-Am came into view. Ray honked the horn and I jumped into the passenger’s seat since Gerard, Mikes, and Frank occupied the backseat. It was on purpose, though. Gerard still thinks I’m a slut so that explains why he’s now avoiding me. I turned the radio on and caught one of Dr. Death Defying’s messages.

“The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary, its time to do it now and do it loud. Killjoys, make some noise! This is Dr. D sendin’ you everything you need. Keep your ears glued to my words because they’ll keep you up there with the birds. TP is undefeatable and doesn’t take no for an answer; a tough one, the new one, I’m sending you all of my faith! Keep running and have some fun. Dr. D out.”

Mikey nudged my shoulder with his two fingers and I smiled, looking straight ahead at the desert. Gerard wasn’t kidding when he said Dr. D was talking about me. Was it because I was one of the only ones to finally leave Battery City? Well, it’s not like I had a choice. I was taking against my will but I wouldn’t want to go back at all.

“Gerard…” I whispered as we pulled into a parking lot of a diner that spelt the words ‘DIE’.

“What?” he answered coldly.

“I didn’t mean to make you mad…at all. I take back everything I said, especially the safety net. I’m so sorry.” Everyone got out of the car but I stayed seated, staring straight in front of me. Gerard rested on the hood of the car and folded his arms under his chin, looking right into my eyes.

“Don’t worry, I just like pissing you off.” He winked and jumped off the hood just as I hopped out over the car door to get him. Gerard ran into the diner and I grabbed his arm, pulling him into a passionate kiss. When I pulled away, he still had his eyes closed and his perfect lips were still pursed.

Frank noticed this and leaned over, kissing Gerard. He moved me out of the way and they both continued kissing, Gerard not knowing that it was Frank. Gerard pulled Frank into a hug and looked down at the diner floor.

“You don’t know how long I wanted to do that.” He spoke softly.

“Really now?” I asked. Gerard’s eyes shot up at me and I crossed my arms. He looked at Frank and jumped back, wiping his lips.

“Frankie, what the hell?”

“Don’t be mad! That was pretty hot.” I winked and Gerard smirked, doing his little sexy strut back over to me. His arms came up the back of my jacket and I felt his fingers press against the cotton on my shirt. He gripped my skin and pulled me closer, moving his hands furiously up and down my sides.

The boys weren’t paying attention to us. Thank God. Mikey was reading a comic in a booth, Ray was cooking up some real food that he had found in the refrigerator, and Frank was now napping in a booth by himself.

Gerard continued to caress me, eventually getting his hands under my shirt. His skin lingered across the bare flesh on my back and I bit my lip, tangling my hands in his fiery red hair. He stopped and I saw he was regaining composure.

“If it was just us in this diner and it wasn’t so fucking bright outside, I’d fuck you right here.” I cringed at his words and he noticed, “Are you a virgin, Travis?” The bitter truth was yes but I didn’t want him to think I was a loser.

“Hell nah, are you saying I’m not pretty enough to get some action?” Gerard’s eyes grew wide and Frank woke up from his sleep.

“Ooh shit! Gerard’s in trouble!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at his sudden realization and Gerard put his hands on my hips.

“Of course not, you’re fucking beautiful. I’m just a curious man, that’s all.” Maybe I should tell him I’m a virgin. The door opened and everyone turned to see who it was. Whoever it was, they had on a black helmet with a black visor. They removed it and I noticed who it was.

Songbird.

“Hey there, kiddies.” She said, walking to the counter and sitting in the worn, red stool.

“How the hell did you find us?” Gerard asked, sitting next to her. I missed the feeling of his hands on my waist and I put my hand where his once was.

“You leave tracks in dirt, sweetie. I followed them back here.”

“Will Korse find us?” That was the first time I heard Mikey say something in a shaky voice. His whole comic was shaking and I made my way over to one of my new best friends. I wrapped my arm around his slim waist and he put his arm around my shoulders. Okay, the Killjoys aren’t as bad as I said they were, but they’re still a little shady to me.

“I hope not.” Ray came in holding a big tray with 5 plates, each containing a cheeseburger with an amazing helping of French fries.

My eyes bugged out of my head and I quickly left Mikey to steal a plate of my own. Leaving Mikes was a little mean but the last thing I ate was a can of fucking dog food, I deserve this.
As I scarfed down the hot food, everyone else ate except Songbird. I stared at her in disbelief and brought my empty plate to the counter.

“Uh Songbird,”

“Mary.”

“Oh, uh, Mary…why didn’t you eat anything? I could’ve shared my food with you.”

Mary laughed a little bit and gave Ray a hug as he took the plates to the kitchen. “I’m a vegetarian.”

“Oh, that explains that.”

Gerard rested his chin on my shoulder and I giggled a little. He’s been super touchy ever since we entered the diner. I’m not complaining at all, I’m just a little intrigued at the fact that he likes placing his hands wherever he feels like it. Like I said, I’m a virgin, I’m not used to this kind of special treatment by men.

Everyone else seemed quite oblivious to Gerard’s sudden mood change and to be honest with you, it makes me think a little bit. Is it because they saw ‘love’ like this before with him and some other girl? Maybe it was the fact that they weren’t used to seeing him like this and it crept them out. See? Even his girlfriend is thinking like this. God, what the hell is up with me right now? Shouldn’t I just enjoy his touch and all the attention he’s giving me?

“Baby, what’s on your mind?” Gerard whispered in my ear, his red hair tickling my earlobes as he moved in closer.

“N-Nothing, I’m cool. See?” I put on a big smile and Frank chuckled. Okay, he knew that my smile was fake but Gerard was smiling just as big.

“You’re absolutely adorable. How old are you again?”

“19, but my birthday’s tomorrow. June 13th.” Songbird looked at me and laughed.

“Kid, you’re just barely legal?”

“I’m turning 20 tomorrow…”

“But still!”

Oh the humanity, right? Pick on the almost-completely-legal-to-drink girl. Out of everyone in the goddamn world, its gotta be me. Eh, I picked this fate for myself so I don’t think I can complain anymore. Gerard moved my bangs from my face and took a deep breath before removing his chin from my shoulder.

“You know what that means, right?” He asked, holding both of my hands.

“Birthday sex?”

“That and something else, Travie.”

“Uh…more birthday sex?”

“Shut the fuck up!” Frank and Ray yelled. Gee and I laughed and held up our hands defensively.

“Damn, sorry!” I looked at Frank who was just shaking his head while looking out of the window. “What’s the other thing, Gerard?”

“A special present, its something that’s close to me and I hope you’ll treat them well because I love these almost as much as I love you. But nothing can compare to you, I love you more than life itself.”

Aw! 10 points to Gryffindor!

I swore I heard Frank ‘aw’ as well but I couldn’t be sure because of Songbird’s fake crying.
“They grow up so fast!”

I flipped her off and looked at my jelly bracelets. God, where could Red be? Why haven’t I, her best friend, felt anything from her yet?

Normal I get these little vibes from her telling me she’s okay or if she’s in danger but I’m getting jack diddily shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its yo birthday so I know you want to ride out...heh.