Status: Active :) Suscribe please.

The Way She Moves

Pizza Hut

I tapped my hand on my leg nervously as I waited for Jonathan to come and pick me up. I didn't know what was about him, but he made me so freaking giddy. I felt like I would jump him the second he got here. I liked him that much. I tried to look cute and casual by wearing a pair of skinny jeans, ballet flats, and a red top. I sprayed a light spray of Vanilla perfume before I put in my ear rings. Yes, I was indeed freaking out.

Jonathan's completely adorable. Why he wanted to go out with me had me confused. I'm not that interesting, and my friends can be bitches. I'm some witty, rich girl from LA, and he's a good looking, kind hearted boy from Texas. I don't think that we really would mesh together, but he's the only boy that has given me butterflies since Jared...

A knock on the front door jolted me from my runaway thoughts. I picked up my Burke's Bees chap stick, and applied a light amount before tossing a bunch of my stuff in my big, black purse. I checked my outfit one more time before I grabbed a cardigan and walked toward the door. I opened it, and Jonathan stood there smiling.

"Hey." I smiled back. "Hi," He chuckled. "You look great."

My smiled grew.

"You do to." I agreed, looking over his straight leg jeans, graphic tee, and Nike Shoes. He was wearing a New Era hat too. It was the same outfit he had on earlier today. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27062710

"Thanks." Jonathan replied.

"Let me lock up right quick." I laughed, turning around and turning off my lights, and locking my house door.

"Do you live alone?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Do you?"

"I do." He smiled, leading me toward his black truck. Jonathan opened the door for me, and even helped me up in the passenger side. I smiled, and giggled.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome." Jonathan smiled at me, and then he shut the door before rounding the truck. "Ready?"

"I sure am." I smiled widely. I really enjoy his company.

"So I might of had an ulterior motive as to asking you out tonight,"

"Oh, really now?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah." Jonathan laughed. "I wanted to take you to dinner, if that's okay with you?" He asked me, taking his eyes off of the road only for a moment.

I beamed.

"That's perfect."

"Great!" He stated with a smile.

"Where are we going?"

"How about we go to a Pizza Hut?"

"Yummy!" I stated, laughing. "I love pizza."

"Good." He laughed. "I know a short cut too."

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Doesn't every guy say that?"

"I suppose."

"But you actually do know a short cut though, right?"

"Of course I do." Jonathan stated before he pulled onto another road.

Surely enough, five minutes and we were there. It normally would have taken at least ten, if not, fifteen.

"Well, well, well..." I smiled and shook my head.

"Surprised?"

"Actually, yes. I am." I laughed.

"Come on."

Jonathan parked his truck, and got out. I knew that he would open my door for me, so I waited until he came around. He opened the door, and helped me out of the truck before wrapping his arm around me.

"Thank you, good sir." I laughed.

"You're welcome." Jonathan replied. "Is it okay if I do this?" He motioned toward his arm.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I like it."

"Me too." He agreed. "Ma'am." he opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I liked that he opened doors for me, and treated me like a princess...

And we've only been out twice.

"Table for two?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, please." Jonathan replied, keeping his arm around me.

The waitress lead us toward our table and gave us menus.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Sweet tea, please,"

"And for you, sir?" She asked Jonathan.

He smiled.

"I'll have the same."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I nodded in her direction before turning my attention back toward Jonathan.

"What do you like on your pizza?"

"Um...everything except for onions, peppers, and ham. They're nasty." I made a face.

"So a three meat pizza would be great?"

"The best!" I stated.

(Author's note: EW!! GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!! Hehehehe I don't eat meat, but I imagine that Jonathan likes girls that do. So um... Karma has to like meat. Even if I was SO tempted to write that she didn't. :P )

"Here are your drinks." She stated, sitting our drinks in front of us.

"Thank you."

"Have you decided on what you would like to eat?"

"A three meat pizza."

"What size."

"Medium?" Jonathan asked, looking at me. "With stuffed crust."

I nodded, saying that was fine with me.

"Mmkay." She replied and then she walked away.

"Time to get to know you,"

"Already? Dang." I joked. "What do you want to know?"

"Where are you from? It's obvious that you aren't from Texas."

"I'm from California." I laughed. "LA to be exact."

"Fun. A real California girl, huh?"

I nodded, drinking some tea.

"I miss the beach and my family, but I love it here. It's been good to me."

"You're obviously 21 or older, but how old are you?"

I smiled.

"I'm 22. How old are you?"

"24,"

"Older man, I like it." I teased. "I'll be 23 in February."

"And I'll be 25 in January."

I laughed.

"That's awesome."

"Birthday?"

"The first. What about yours?"

"The sixth." He smiled at me with that smile that I've grown to love.

And to think that I just met him last night.

"Here's your pizza." The waitress that as she sat down our pizza. I was really happy at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/karma_hang_out/set?id=27088171
Karma's outfit :)

Comment? Suscribe?

- Rae <3