Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

Mr. Pushy

"I can’t believe that you’re making me do this." I grumbled.

Alex just shot me cocky smile before pushing me out of his car.

"Yeah, whatever." He replied. "Just go talk to him, okay? It’s been a few weeks. I’m sure he’s over the shock by now."

I rolled my eyes.

"Alexander, what makes you think that he is going to give me the time of day? He made that VERY clear when he came to my house."

"Jack’s Jack, obviously. He can’t stay mad at you for anything. He surely wasn’t coming over to your house to tell you that he hates you again,"

He had a point.

"Fine." I shut the car door, and Alex rolled down the window.

"Call me and let me know what happens, kay?"

I nodded.

"I will. Thanks, Alebear."

"No problem Airbear." He winked and then he drove off from Jack’s house.

I can’t do this.

My throat tightened, and I felt my heart to speed up as I approached the door. I slowly knocked, and waited for Jack to come to the door.

I only heard giggling.

"Can I help you?" The blonde opened the door. I didn’t know who she was or why she was there.

Okay, so it was pretty obvious why she was there.

The girl was wearing Jack’s shirt and a pair of his gym shorts.

Not to mention her hair screamed ‘I just had sex’ like a billion times over.

"No...I ...um, wrong address." I forced a sad smile. "Sorry."

She looked at me weirdly.

"It’s cool." She slowly shut the door, leaving me on his porch.

"Who was it, babe?" Jack’s voice came from the other side.

"Some girl who got the wrong address."

"How about we pick up where we were?"

I heard a tone of giggles followed by moans.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran off of Jack’s porch, and I walked to the playground that we used to play in all of the time. I reached inside of my pocket, and I got out my phone.

 

To: Sexy Lexi ;D

Went up to the door, half naked

blonde answered. Freaked, and

said I had the wrong house.

I’m at the park, come pick me up

ASAP?

~GiveMeTherapy~

I sighed heavily as the tears started to fall from my eyes. I couldn’t help, but let my mind wonder to what went down the last time I saw Jack. The pain was still very, very fresh.

 *Flashback!*

"Aria..." He trailed off, seeing me in Alex’s shirt, and my underwear. "What the hell is going on here?"

I was at a loss for words. I wanted to say something witty or make up an excuse, but I couldn’t.

For the first time in my life, I didn’t know what to say to Jack Barakat.

I was fucking speechless.

"Holy fuck! I should’ve known! The minute I break up with a girl, Gaskank over here instantly goes for her!"

"Jack!" Alex yelled. "Dude, it isn’t like that!"

"No, Alex. It is!" Jack yelled back. "It isn’t enough that you’ve been with her before we started dating, but the fact that you came to her when we broke up...what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Jack, I’m helping her, okay? She’s broken. The girl hasn’t been sober for days!"

Jack looked over at me.

I hoped he could tell how trashed I was last night, and the night before and the night before....

"How fucking hung over are you, Aria?"

"Enough so much that I feel like I’m going to fall over."

"She’s not even hung over." Alex interrupted. "She’s still completely trashed."

"That doesn’t give you a right to fuck her all you want to!" Jack was becoming defensive.

"And what gives you the fucking right to care?" I asked. It was barely above a whisper. "You walked out on me, Jack, remember? You told ME that you didn’t WANT me anymore."

"I was pissed. I just wanted to come back and talk. But it’s obvious that you would rather be fucking Alex right now." He looked at his best friend in disgust. "It sickens me to even look at you, the both of you. I hope you two rot in Hell."

Jack walked out of my life for the third time.

It fucking hurt.

 *End Of Flashback*

 

"A pretty lady text me and seemed upset." He sat down on the swings next to me.

I looked over at Alex, and offered a small smile.

"Thanks Alebear, even if it didn’t go how either of us wanted it to...you’re the best."

"I know I am." He smiled at me. Alex lifted his hand, and I sighed, but I took it anyway. Along with him, I stood up, and we started to walked aimlessly around the loop around the park. I never let go of his hand, which his fingers were now laced with mine.

"Why does everything have to be so fucked up?" I asked him as we walked.

"I don’t know, Aria." He sighed heavily. "I guess we just aren’t meant to be happy."

I nodded in agreement.

"The world obviously hates us."

"True that." Alex chewed on the inside of his cheek. "Do you..um, still talk to..."

"Yes, Alex." I sighed. I knew who she was talking about. "Even if Demi is with Travis, I can tell the girl misses the hell out of you."

"How do you know that?"

"I can just tell."

"Kind of like how I can tell that you miss Jack?"

"Yupp."

"I’m sorry, Aria."

"Why?"

"Because I screwed things up with you and Jack. Both times."

"Alex, you did none of the sort."

"Then how come I feel like I did?"

"Maybe because you’re my bed buddy?"

"That could have something to do with it."

I laughed sarcastically. Awkward silence filled the air as we continued to walk hand in hand.

"So, what exactly happened back there?"

"Um..some blonde chick answered the door in his favorite shirt and gym shorts. It was kind of obvious what I had just interrupted."

"The dick face didn’t even answer the door?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "I felt awkward so I told her that I got the wrong house. Seconds after she closed the door, I heard him."

"What did he say?"

"He asked who it was, and she said random chick, and then he was all like ‘Let’s pick up where we left off’."

"Ooh."

"And then came the giggles, and moans. I was kind of grossed out, so I ran to the park."

Alex chuckled dryly.

"The park has sort of always been your safe haven."

"Since I was little." I nodded in agreement. "Alex, do you remember when we were playing tag like five- year olds that one day that Jack was sick?"

He actually laughed with happiness this time.

"Of course I remember that day."

"We were running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

I giggled in return.

"Then we sat under that tree." I pointed across the park to the big oak that only seemed to get smaller each year.

"It seemed like a giant that day."

"Well, we were only fourteen, Alex." I laughed.

He nodded. "True."

I started to swing our hands.

"And we were talking about our first kisses, and shit like that. Don’t you remember?"

"Of course I remember." Alex laughed again. "I was telling you about how I wanted to kiss Lory, and you said no because she was your best friend at the time."

I nodded.

"I remember that." I replied. "That was when you called me out on liking Jack."

"Damn girl, it was obvious."

I rolled my eyes.

"You told me that I couldn’t kiss your best friend either."

"So that’s why we decided to kiss each other." Alex finished with a small chuckle. "I remember saying..."

"‘If I’m your first kiss, and Lory was Jack’s, it’s only fair.’." We recited together.

"That was the first girl I ever stole from Jack Bassam Barakat." He sighed heavily.

"You didn’t mean too, Alex." I replied softly. "You liked her way before Jack did."

"Yeah, I know. And I didn’t tell him that I was crushing on the girl majorly before they started dating."

"Jack didn’t know that I liked him either."

"Yes he did." Alex countered.

I stopped and looked at him with wide, shocked eyes.

"W-what?"

"How about we go sit under that tree, and talk about it?"

I nodded.

"Okay." I agreed as I followed Alex to that familiar tree that we used to sit under all of the time.

Now it just looked so foreign.

It’s funny how things change.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL AND I ALREADY HAD SUSCRIBERS?!?!?! HOLY TITTY FUCK!
I expect at least three comments lovely readers. :)

- Rae <3