Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

Big Boys Don't Cry

"Jack knew, Aria." Alex told me after a few minutes of silence.

We were now sitting under the tree.

"He knew..."

"He knew the whole fucking time. Just because the guy acts five doesn’t mean that he’s blind. Hell, basically everyone knew."

"So, you’re telling me that Jack lied when he said that he didn’t know?"

Alex nodded.

"That fucking douche." I rested my head against the tree, and closed my eyes.

"He liked you that way too."

My eyes opened, and looked at him.

"And he didn’t say anything to me?"

"It scared him, I guess."

"Why would it??"

"You were his best friend that was a girl. He didn’t want to ruin your friendship."

I laughed bitterly.

"Yeah, so much for that."

Alex gave me a sad smiled, and squeezed my hand tighter.

"He will come around, I promise."

"I hope so..." I trailed off.

"So....Demi and Travis?"

My head shot up, and I stared into his sad eyes.

"Yeah..they’ve been together for like two or three months."

"Oh." He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

I didn’t think that he would actually cry.

I was proven wrong when tears started to come down his cheeks.

"Alebear?" I asked, but he didn’t answer. "Lexi.... Alex???"

I got no answer.

"Dammit, Alexander! Look at me." I instructed, and he finally brought his wet eyes to look at me. "What’s wrong?"

"I-." His voice cracked. "love her.." He whimpered.

I get go of Alex’s hand, and he fell right into my arms.

He poured his eyes out into my black Blink shirt. I did what any rational thinking person would do. I rubbed his back to calm him down.

"She....she’s so different from every other girl I’ve ever been with." He whispered into my shoulder. "I miss her so fucking much."

It broke my heart to see Alex so torn up like this.

"Did you tell her this, Alex?" I questioned.

"No..." He whispered. "And she’s dating my friend! She’s dating one of my fucking best friends!"

"She was his friend before she ever met you." I stated. "But I’m sure that she would like to know. Demi doesn’t want to hear how fucking sorry you are. Sorry is just a five letter word that people throw around. Demi is the type of girl that wants you to show her how sorry you are, Alex. Don’t TELL her, SHOW her."

He sniffled, and nodded slowly. He finally looked back up at me.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"Damn, Lex." I laughed. "You look fucking awful."

He gave me a dry look, tears still falling from his cheeks.

"Love you too, Aria."

"Look, how about we leave this place, and I take you out tonight?"

"Why?"

"Cause you are in deep need of it."

"Where are we going?"

"How about Fierce?" I smiled.

Alex’s face slightly lightened up, and he slowly stood up.

"Come on, let’s get back to my house."

"Kay." I sighed, taking Alex’s hand in mine again, and we walked back to his car.

 

 

"I think that Rian’s home too." Alex stated as he turned off his car. I unlatched our hands, and we got out of the car. I followed Alex into his house that he shared with Rian. Before we walked in, Alex took my hand again, and then we made our way into the living room. Rian was sitting in his recliner with a girl sitting on his lap. She had about shoulder length brown hair with blonde streaks that framed her face and one threw her bangs. They were....very much on the verge of sex in the chair.

"Cass." Rian moaned.

I cracked up laughing.

They couple pulled apart, and stared at Alex and I. The girl blushed a deep red, and stood up off of Rian, and straightened her shorts and shirt.

"I’m Cassadee Pope." She smiled, and stuck out her hand.

"Aria Nelson," I replied as I shook her hand. Rian stood up, and came toward me. He hugged me tightly, and then slipped his arm tightly around his girlfriend.

"It’s nice to meet you."

"You too, Cassadee."

Rian looked at Alex with an unreadable look. I knew what was running threw his head.

"So, um... you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Rian asked us.

I shrugged.

"Why not?"

"Sure." Alex sighed heavily. I looked up, and saw that his eyes were still red from crying. We sat down on the couch as Cassadee and Rian went back to his chair. This time, they just sat there. Alex laid down, pulling me with him. His arms wrapped around me tightly as we watched the movie. I saw Rian looking at us throughout the entire movie, but I don’t think that anyone else did.

My attention was diverted from The Butterfly Affect when Alex started to kissed the back of my neck slowly. He finally went to my soft spot on my neck, and left his lips there. He was sucking on my neck, and I felt a moan developing deep in my throat. His left hand traveled up my shirt, and started to draw circles over and over again.

"Alex..." I whispered/moaned.

I saw Rian steal one last glance at us before he turned off the tv. He got off of the recliner, and pulled Cassadee with him.

"I’m leaving before those two start having sex on the couch."

I didn’t have time to reply before they were out of sight. Alex moved so that he was laying on top of me and still sucking on my neck.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled into my neck.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I replied.

He slowly pulled away and got up off of me. I sat up, and he led me to the bathroom.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." I smiled as I shut the door, and I did my business. After I washed my hands, and then my face. I dried both my face and hands. I opened the door, and walked into the kitchen. He was standing next to the table. I smiled, and I walked over. Alex’s lips were on mine seconds later. Less than thirty seconds later, he had my shirt off of me, and was working on my shorts. I just pulled off his shirt.

I jumped up with my legs around his waist, and he pushed everything off of the dining room table. He laid me down on it before taking off his girls skinny jeans. He pulled off my panties, and laid down on top of me. His lips kissed mine furiously.

"A-LEX!" I yelled as he entered me.

Damn, I was...happy.

 

 

Thirty minutes of that on their dinning room table.

"Dammit, guys!" Rian yelled from his door. "Take it somewhere else!"

I was out of breath when Alex picked me up from the table. He took me too his room, but quickly left to get our clothes.

"Rian, it’s clear!" Alex yelled as he walked back into his room. "I really need to get my own place."

"Sure do." I nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapterrrrr :)

Comments please!

Go check out my stories The Way She Moves , Secret Valentine , and Listen To The Thunder

- Rae <3