Lips of a Liar

Prologue

Zachary impatiently waited for the school bell to ring. He tapped his fingers on his wooden table, biting his lip, and ignoring the comments he was getting from Brian, his bully. Another second passed and Zachary groaned softly. He held his backpack tightly, and made his way out of the Biology classroom he was in. Just as soon as Zack was approaching the front door, he was tackled down by one of Brian's little bitches. He groaned in pain and put his hands on his head for protection. He made himself into a small ball and tried his best to keep the tears from escaping his eyes.

"Aww. You tried to run away from us. Not cool man. We wanted some fun," Zachary sobbed softly and prayed he wouldn't end up too much hurt.

Zachary tried to hold back his tears, but couldn't because Brian and his brats started to kick him harder everywhere. He tasted the metallic blood on his mouth. Zachary was kicked harder in the stomach, by Brian. He heard them laugh at his pain, and he wanted to rip their heads off. A teacher came to stop the kids from kicking Zack again. Brian was pulled into the main office, while the others ran off someplace. Zachary laid on the ground, letting the tears flow out. He hated the fact that Brian always picked on him. Zack tried his best getting up, but the pain in his stomach didn't let him. His friend, Jimmy, a junior, came towards him, helping him up.

"What happened?" Jimmy asked concern in his eyes. Jimmy and Zachary had known each other since they were in dippers and have been best friends since then.

"Brian," Zack groaned, grabbing his hurt stomach. He had been kicked hard in the knee and in where guys shouldn't be kicked.

Jimmy took Zack to the nurse office and waited for him to get checked. Zachary came out and smiled weakly at Jimmy. Both friends walked out of the nurse's office and headed to the main door of the school. As they walked out of the school, Brian jumped in front of them.

"Oh, you were crying. Look guys the little baby was crying!" Zacky hated this bullshit and he wanted to do something about it, but never does.

"Shut the fuck up, Brian!" Jimmy yelled at him. "You've caused him a lot of pain for one day!"

With that Jimmy and Zack left to Jimmy's car. Carefully, Jimmy put Zachary in the passengers seat, buckling him in. Zack had to much pain to even move a finger.

Zack stared at Brian, who was laughing and pointing at him from his car. Zachary's blood started to boil inside his veins. He hated Brian Elwin Haner Jr. very deeply much. He wanted to defend himself from him, but he couldn't. At school, he exercises at the gym for an hour, trying to earn some muscle. He does, but not enough to be as big as Brian is. Of course, Brian is in the wrestling team. Zack tried it once, but Brian sent him to the hospital with a broke arm.

Zack's the nerd in Huntington High. A straight A+ student. Zack used to be the rebel in Middle School, but changed his ways when he entered High School. He wanted to get into a good college and have an amazing career. Zack's father died when he was in fifth grade. Him and his mother used to live in Italy, but moved to California after they found out his father was dead. They wanted a new start. A new start without worries and pain. But it seems that the worriers and pain follow Zachary everywhere he goes. Brian being his worry and his pain.

Just as Jimmy arrives at Zack's home, he stops the car and sighs. "Dude. You don't look so good," Jimmy said looking at Zack's injuries.

Zack sighed and shook his head. "Yeah. I know. What is my mother gonna say? I've been coming home with injuries everywhere and I keep telling her I fall in gym and crap."

"Yeah, well. You're gonna have to tell her the truth sometime, Zacky. Hey, Matt's parents are having a barbecue at his house this evening. Wanna go?" Jimmy smiled.

"Sure. I guess," replied Zack.

"Cool. I'll pick you up at...five?" Zack nodded and climbed out of Jimmy's car. Waved good-bye to him and entered his home.

Luckly, Zack's mother wasn't home. He sighed in relief and walked up slowly, limping his way up to his room. He began to do the homework that had been assigned at school. In no longer than an hour, he was finished. Zack laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Tons of thoughts raised through his head. Brian being one of them. He planed on getting his revenge. Someday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-Write. Car.