Status: active, comment please :D?

Keep It True.

so worth it.

"Ava, did you see me I was all like 'Thank you Sacramento! You've been amazing! Stay beautiful!' Did you see it?" John asked hyper-actively, making his voice higher to emulate screaming and holding his hand up as if he was still holding a microphone.

"Yes, John, I saw you," Ava laughed kissing his cheek as she carried the last box of merch into the trailer, getting pestered by her boyfriend. I raised my eyebrows at them, "I also saw all those girls flirting their little pre-pubescent asses off with me you," she added, narrowing her eyes.

"Did you also see when they asked me if I had a girlfriend, I told them I had the most beautiful gal in the whole world?" John countered with his hands on his hips. Ava groaned as she hoisted up the box into the trailer and sighed mocking him, before putting her hands over his leaning in seductively.

"Plus John doesn't even know how to flirt," Jared added in his defense, trying to break up their lovey-dovey moment. Everyone was grateful, and after seeing the positive feedback he continued, "seriously though Ava, you should've seen John in high school, it was so terrible it was hilarious! I almost felt bad for the kid."

"Oh really? And here you made me think you were quite the stud O'Callaghan," Ava smirked and I rolled my eyes, I checked my phone and saw it was already midnight and my eyes were growing sleepy already. "Tell me more Jared," She looked over her shoulder at an embarrassed John.

"Uh, we should really get going, Jared stop telling my girlfriend things she doesn't have to know," John said, hurrying us into the graffitied van, his hands on Ava's shoulders pushing her forward as she dragged her feet. I don't know how it started but there were phone numbers and little messages written all over the van.

"Where are we staying tonight?" I asked, after yawning again. I hoped it was some place close, Garrett placed offered me his pillow and I gratefully took it feeling my eye lids grow heavy. I drifted off into a mini nap before waking up the sound of guys cheering loudly.

"We're at the La Quinta," Tim said festively before we started driving down the highway. "Ava, you wanna hear embarrassing stories, it doesn't get any better than this! The place: sexual education, the time: freshman year, little Johnny here was sitting next to Jessica Benson, the classic hot girl and suddenly we're learning about how to properly use condoms, but who happens to get a stiffy in front of the biggest gossip in school other than, this kid," Tim told the story, all of us curiously smiling as John's face lit up in a bright red blush.

"Oh, baby," Ava said, the laughter interrupting her from formulating a full sentence. I couldn't help, but laugh at just her reaction alone, soon the car was filled up with laughter all at John's expense. "Honey, that's kind of sweet! The same thing happened to me, Liv, do you remember Jeremy Collins? We were watching this art film in theater, he actually had the nerve to hit on me while he had a boner." She shuddered from just the memory and I couldn't help, but laugh.

"You son of a bitch," John narrowed his eyes, saying it in a spanish accent raising an eyebrow as he pulled into a parking spot. I grabbed my backpack that had all my over night necessities. "That's not embarrassing as the time I pissed myself," He shrugged trying to prove some point.

"You pissed yourself?!" Ava wiped a tear, from laughing so hard. She held onto my shoulder and pulled her own overnight bag over her shoulder. "Oh my god, I can't breathe, Olivia, I can't breathe!" She laughed starting to hyperventilate.

"I noticed, oh my goodness, calm down," I wrapped my arms around her, we chuckled walking into the hotel lobby and earning looks from random people judging us silent. "Ava, people are staring," I laughed and she shrugged it off, her laughter finally dying down.

"Alright kids, room assignments! Who wants what?" Tim laughed holding up keys for all of us. I groaned, just taking the same room as Ava yet again. I wasn't about to go and sleep in the same room with guys I had just met a couple of weeks ago.

"No, I'm not sleeping in the same room as my girlfriend! She's mean," John pouted crossing his arm and Tim tried to pass him a key to the same room Ava and I were staying in. I stood around uncomfortably, and honestly too tired to deal with the guys even though it was usually entertaining.

"Did he really just say that? Really?" Ava tilted her head and evaluated everything that he had just said. We all made our way to our rooms and this time Pat was sharing a room with us, but he was such an innocent kid I had no qualms with sleeping with him. I sighed crashing onto my bed as Ava tried to apologize to John.

"What like you never had a super embarrassing moment?" John asked skeptically until Ava looked up shrugging lightly. I forced my eyes open to glare at them and I was pretty sure Pat was on the same page since he let out a moan, already stripped down to his boxers and sliding on his plaid pajama pants. "Of course not, because you're perfect. Dammit, that's what I get for dating Ava Hartford," He pretended to be upset throwing his arms up in the air and she giggled.

"Well, can I just say that embarrassing moments aside, I think you're quite the stud," She smiled wrapping her arms around his hips zoning in on them. I nudged Pat and as if he knew what I was thinking we both cleared our throats at the same time, ripping them from their romantic daze.

"Let me just remind you two that there are other people here," I raised an eyebrow and Ava blushed lightly before looking at the time. It was nearly two in the morning. I pulled off my converse and socks, exhaustion taking over my entire body. The bed underneath me was too firm, but I had to say that I would sleep on a rock right now.

"Liv, let's go swimming," Ava chirped randomly grabbing my hand and a couple of towels from the bathroom.

"Ava, I don't have a swimming suit and where are we gonna swim?" I protested trying to drag my feet and give John a pleading look as if he could actually help me. I grabbed the key card from the desk before we made our way out knowing Ava probably didn't grab it.

"Neither do I, but we don't need a swimsuit, I assume you're wearing underwear?" She raised an eyebrow and John's jaw dropped as he ran after her, stopping to knock on the door next to us and yelping about 'it finally happening' until Jared and Garrett came rushing out holding towels of their own.

"No, Ava, I'm not going skinny dipping," I said bringing my voice down to whisper when I realized there were boys with us. I was too tired and was not having a good body day to go skinny dipping with my sister and a bunch of guys. "Seriously, I'm not! I'm not kidding Ava," I tried to sound threatening but soon we were running down the stairs.

"Olivia, live a little would ya?" She asked winking at me before we were outside in the night air. The pool was closed so the gate wouldn't open with the key card, but Ava was already hopping it even with towels in her hand. "I did all the hard work, just have fun with me," She pleaded with big eyes after pushing the entrance gate open.

"Yeah, have a little fun," Garrett nudged me as they passed me walking into the gated pool area. Ava raised her eyebrows still holding the gate open and I sighed loudly finally caving to everyone, but in all honesty it was Garrett's words that convinced me. I felt my stomach tighten with the notion of disrobing in front of him.

"Yes, Olivia, that's what I like to see," She cheered before letting the gate close gently, conscious not to let it make too much noise. Soon she was pulling off her plain white v-neck revealing a black lace bra and sliding off her skinny jeans giggling as John threw himself into the pool only in his boxer briefs.

"Jump in with me?" Garrett asked already undressed holding his hand out. I sighed, finally convincing myself with a small what the hell I pulled off my shirt, relieved I was wearing a cami today and pulled off my denim shorts revealing grey boy shorts. I took his hand and we jumped in to join everyone else laughing and splashing each other.

The water felt so amazing, and I was so weightless. I submerged myself underwater and extended my arms and legs as I swam to the other side of the pool before coming up. I gasped for air when I came up, I had never felt so free in all my life. I looked up at all the stars shining down on us, it was as if this were something out of a movie or a music video, it didn't seem like real life.

"No, no, no!" Ava squealed as John threw her across the pool and I could barely breathe from laughing too hard. I had adrenaline racing harshly, making it impossible to keep a smile off my face. I froze seeing a flashlight coming through the bushes.

"Uh, hey, guys... the pool is closed and you guys are trespassing," A middle-aged security guard said rather apathetically. We all swam towards the edge of the pool and started climbing out, his eyes bulged seeing us barely dressed. "Yeah, you guys are gonna have to put some clothes on and leave, I don't write tickets for pretty girls," He said breathily his eyes lingering on Ava and I. I felt sick to my stomach almost immediately.

"Yeah, we're leaving," Garrett said holding up a towel for me and covering me up before he did the same. I blushed brightly, my heart palpitating wildly, he was protecting me. We had our clothes in our hands as he escorted us back into the hotel lobby.

"Have a nice night," The security guard winked before John and Garrett shot the meanest glares I'd ever seen. My heart was still racing wildly and I let out a chortle, this guy was ridiculous, this whole night was ridiculous.

"What a fucking creep," Jared laughed, replacing his shirt on his body and we all laughed in agreement waiting for the elevator to come, luckily there was no one in the lobby except for a lone desk person. The elevator doors opened and we all piled in, grins plastered on our faces.

"I can't believe you got me in trouble," I laughed, looking over at Ava, who was clutching to her towel to make sure no one saw anything. The weird thing was even though we had gotten caught and told off for trespassing, I couldn't help but smile.

"Whatever, I live for the danger of the moment and don't tell me you didn't have fun," She declared over-dramatically before raising her eyebrows at her boyfriend who was chasing after her dripping everywhere due to the fact he had forgotten a towel. Luckily she was distracted so I wouldn't have to admit that she was right, I did have fun.

"Ava, let me share a towel with you, please?" He begged holding his nipples as if it they should be censored.

"John, I'm basically naked and you want to steal the only thing covering me up?" She slapped his hand as he pulled at it, he jutted out his bottom lip. "Fine, get in here," She sighed holding out her arm along with the towel, making John hunch over to fit underneath it. "So, Liv, was it worth it?" She sang tauntingly I rolled my eyes, it truly was but I wasn't about to admit it. My eyes met a familiar pair of cerulean blue eyes and I lowered my eyes blushing brightly and escaped to my room. This was exactly how I felt around Garrett a year ago, this wasn't good.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you commented on this i love you :)
i hope you enjoy this story.