Cause I've Always Been Stronger Than That

Cassadee Skylar is just like the rest of the Batman family, well sort of. She actually is a Meta human capable of teleportation, changing her appearance, and to pick up and hold 100x her own weight. At the age twenty-two she still yearns to be part of the JLA, but is just too young and lacks experience (even though she's been in the hero biz for over seven years now.) But when a sudden covert mission comes up and the leaders of the Justice League ask her to take it, what implications does that have for her? Is it a simple protection mission or something much, much more?

Toby Hemingway, formally known as Draco Malfoy, has fled the Wizarding World in hopes of refuge from his past mistakes and his past in general. He went to school, teaching himself to get over with all the prejudice he learned over the early years of his life. He then became a Muggle actor since he not only had the looks but the charm to do so--that Malfoy charm had gotten him far enough until he started having nightmares about his past. It's as if his past is coming back to haunt him. Is it really?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Disclaimer: I own nothing, except maybe original characters you don't recognize. I also do not own Toby Hemingway... no person or situation depicts anything in RL. This is my brain--I know it's effed up but hey... It happens.

Credits:
Story Title: "Love, Selfish Love" by Patrick Stump
Banner: Me :D in fact it kinda gave me the muse for this story.