Status: hiatus

Don't Turn Your Back on Me

Chapter 1: The Bonfire

The hummer pulled to a stop near the edge of the cliff. The four of us ran to the edge. I looked over, down to the party.
"Looks like their havein fun. Let's join." I said and fell backwards off of the cliff. My eyes were black as night and the girls were right behind me. I landed lightly on my feet. Tammy not so much. Chrys helped her up and we were off.
The party was loud and to me annoying. ‘The English throw better parties.’ I thought over the noise. The parties in Canterbury were held in the woody area of the mountains away from all civilization and cops.

I looked around as we entered the party and saw our friend Kate Tunney. She waved us over as she was talking to a blonde chick. Kate gave each of us a hug.

“Girls this is Sarah Wenham,” Kate said pointing to the blonde chick, “she just transferred from Boston Public. Sarah these are the ‘Daughters of Ipswich’.” She giggled. All four of us took a bow. “Ha ha. Sarah this is Jessi Danvers, Chrys Parry, Alice Garwin, and Tammy Simms. And guess who’s here girls. . .” Kate said turning her head towards the woods. Walking out of the woods was my dear brother and his 3 best mates.

“Sarah it was lovely meeting you and I hope we can get to know each other. Sorry but this is our signal to leave.” I said as I dragged the girls away from them. We walked toward the DJ booth and started dancing and keeping an eye on our brothers. The music scratched and the DJ grabbed the mic.

“I just got a call from Mick! The cops are heading this way!” Everyone started screaming and running to their cars. We ran to the cliff and flew to the top. I jumped in the drivers seat even though Alice was protesting against it. We flew down the dirt path at an amazing speed. Gladly we got away quietly and no cops found our trail. It was a nice quite ride back to the dorms. Chrys and I ran to our dorm while Alice and Tammy walked to theirs.

“Damn that was hella fun.” Chrys said as she plopped onto her bed.

“Hell yea. Did you see the guys? Wow they have grown up fast. And Reid. . .damn.” I said remembering what Reid looked like. He got taller and let his hair grow out a little bit. He wore his signature fingerless gloves. And had some muscles. Reid was overall hot.

“ It‘s finally proved, you think Reid is hot.” She asked. I stared at her in sarcastic shock.

“No I would never find that sexy man attractive. Ever.” I said laughing as I walked into the bathroom.

“How long have you like him?”

“Ever since I met him.”

“That is so cute. I just could never picture you two together. He is a total bad ass.”

“So. You like my brother.”

“Excuse me I do not like your brother.” Chrys said defending herself. I looked at her through the mirror and she was blushing.

“Ha! You totally like my bro. You can’t hide anything from me, moron, since when?”

“I’ve like Caleb since the third grade. He is just soooo sweet and adorable.” She looked at the ceiling dreamily. Most likely picturing my brother, blech. I finished getting my PJ’s on and climbed into bed. She looked at me.

“Is it ok that like Caleb? I mean he is your brother.” she asked.

“Of course. I could care less who likes my brother. At least I know you care about him.” I replied.

“Thanks dude!” she said loudly as she rushed over to me giving me a hug. “You are the bestest friend anyone could ever wish for. I love you Jessi.” I shook my head and hugged her back.

“I love you too Chrys. Now get your fat ass off of me. We gotta go to sleep so we can get a tour in the morning of the campus.” I stated to her. She got up and went to the bathroom. I fell asleep to find myself dreaming of Reid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

Jessi's Bonfire outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/first_night_bon_fire_jessi/set?id=15740943
Jessi's Pjs and bed: http://www.polyvore.com/jessi_pjs/set?id=18717667
Chrys's Pjs and bedding: http://www.polyvore.com/chrys_pjs/set?id=18717865