Strength of the World

24

"Oh Jes, I'm so proud of you honey." She smiled.

"Thanks. Johnny was the best. He was there the whole time, just like he promised." I nodded. I always knew that Johnny would be a great husband and father.

"Hey, Mama." Brian smiled as he walked into the room. Jesi smiled, looking more tired than I had ever seen her before. "She's awesome, really."

"Thank you." She smiled. I stood up, holding onto Brian's hand tightly.

"Did you hear her full name yet?" Brian shook his head no. I squealed and jumped for joy. "Cara Jordan Seward! She named her after me! Isn't the great?!" Brian laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist; kissing my forehead.

"You have no idea the kind of life you just set for the little girl." Brian laughed. I scoffed, hitting his chest.

"Hey! That's not very nice to tell her mother!" I scolded. Brian nodded, walking over and kissing Jesi's forehead lightly.

"I'm sorry." Jesi nodded. "Alright, Well I'll get Jordan out of here so you can actually rest. We'll come see you tomorrow sometime, ok?" Jesi smiled, instantly falling asleep. I smiled lightly at her before making our way out of the room. Johnny was walking down the hallway with Cara sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"You guys leaving?" We nodded.

"I'll come back tomorrow to see my precious little namesake." I cooed, brushing my finger lightly over her cheek. Johnny nodded. "Jesi's asleep by the way." Johnny sighed, relieved.

"I've been trying to get her to sleep since they brought her back in the room." He laughed. Brian smiled, patting his friends back.

"Congratulations man. Have fun." Johnny nodded before walking into the room. I sighed, leaning my head on Brian's shoulder as we began to walk out.

"Brian?"

"Yes, baby?" He answered.

"Ever thinking of having kids?" He laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know if I could cut it as a dad." He replied. He then gasped, turning towards me. "Why? Do you think that you're pregnant? I mean, That wouldn't change how I feel about you and everything…but holy shit!" He freaked. I laughed, placing my hands on either side of his head; staring into the chocolate eyes I have loved for so long.

"Brian, I'm not pregnant." I told him. He sighed, nodding his head and wrapping me up in his arms.

"Please, Never EVER scare me like that again. Ok?" I laughed and nodded. "Like I said, I love you with all my heart; but right now…Parenthood isn't for me. I have the whole Arm-" I cut him off, placing my hand over his mouth.

"No talk of that." I demanded. "I will be there for when you leave, but I'm not going to think about it until then. Understand me?" He nodded. "Good. Now just take me home, I'm about ready to pass out." He laughed, picking me up bridal style and out to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know it's completely short. I have just started getting back into writing this. It's sooooo not over. thank you to everyone who stayed with this story as long as it has been on Hiatus. It's back now!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me with any ideas for this. This is just a filler to get me back into writing it. I had lots of ideas and then shit happened...So either comment, send me a message...ANYTHING! I just want to know what to do.

OH! If you'd like to be in the story, let me know too! I'm always looking for new characters. (seeing as Aubrey will NEVER be in anyone of my stories ever again. Sorry if your name is aubrey and you read this story. It's not you. It's my ex-best friend pregnant whore. ^.^ Venting done!)