Status: Will be starting up very slowly but will get faster and faster when I get more ideas.

You Can Fight It All You Want but I'll Still Be Here Waiting in the End

Where are the Teachers and Aids When I need Them!

Walking to school is not very fun, yet it's not my fault I got pulled over by that cop. Hell my mother shouldn't have had her panties in the car. Plus they smelled weird. So I simply through it out the window and it some how landed on the window shield of his car.

Hell it's not my fault that she didn't clean up the car after they did the Bing Bing! Hell if anything they shouldn't be able to drive the damned car. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the school bell told me I had ten minutes before I was late to class.

" Oh shit!" I hall-ed ass down the hall and to my locker pissed that my locker was all the way across the school furthest away from the class I had to be at in less then five minutes.

Before I could run any further all the lockers around me started to open and close quickly then repeat. Then the wall besides me broke and the human yet magnet looking version of the 'Hulk', a female that's skin color was all blue and her hair some kind of orange-sh red hair color, an man with spikes coming form his face, and with a female that looked like she had to may shots of drugs cause of the fact that we could see all the veins in her face ,along with a women with blood red hair and was deathly pale with this glazed look in her eyes.

They all advanced towards me yet ever time they came more than five feet from me they fall back. Like they were pushed or yanked away by some invisible force. I backed away from them getting the vibe that they weren't very nice people.

All I wanted to know was where the fuck were all the aids and teachers at. I mean they stop fights every damn day talking bout trying to keep us from danger yet when there actually is danger there no where to be found, what the fuck is that!

I gave a slight smile before hauling ass down the hall yet the other way. Away from class and towards the front entrance. I finally pushed the door open with the crack head and mental ( no offense to anyone) gang right behind me.

The sound of whooshing came from ahead of me and then this huge ship was sitting in front of me with seven people charging out. I ran the other way only to be blocked by the crack crew.

I was grabbed from behind and pulled into the the creepy ship like thing then shoved into a seat and strapped in. I struggled trying to fight my way out the the seat grip.

" Will you quit thrashing around your not getting out so just sit still and be quite!" a man with wild animal like hair and muscular body limbs. I glared and then the seat straps popped and the man that yelled at me looked at them shocked then glanced at me with a glare on his face.

I smirked at him with an smug look on my face causing him to tighten his jaw more than he was before. " Thought you said I wouldn't get out of these by myself, looks like you were wrong." the man growled and suddenly these knifes slid out of his hands and were pointed at my throat.

" Wolverine! Calm down!" a women with white-sh Grey hair. I gave the man I supposed name was Wolverine, a once over looking closely at the knives pointing at my throat before fainting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummmmmm first chapter thanks for reading! please subscribe, and comment I love you forever!
Hope you liked! There will be more soon.