Status: Slowly Active (:

The Diary of Jane (Could Fate Be Dyslexic?)

Image
Banner credit to Jessica Darlene from JF ;D

The Diary of Jane (Could Fate Be Dyslexic?) - Summary

Staring out of the window I saw a star crossing the sky.
Hearing their voices again I sighed.
Have you ever felt sick of something? Like you've had enough? Like you can't take it any longer?
Yes. Duh. We're still humans.
We feel sick of school.
We feel sick of our parents.
When we fight we feel like we've had enough yelling.
And when we get hurt and just can't move on we can't take it any longer.

The most prevalent things that can get us fed up are love, family, society, school, pain – physically and mentally, annoyers, boredom and a lot of other things that makes you yell into the empty space, "Oh my gosh! I can't take it anymore!" and change the circulation of the air.

But… have you ever felt sick of… well, life?

No?

Well, I do.


=====
A/N : I DO NOT own Nick or any other Jonases [I wish...] though, I DO own Jane, Carly, and the other OCs!
Some of you from JF may know it as 'Could Fate Be Dyslexic?' but I thought the song fitted more so here it's called The Diary of Jane.
SONG CREDIT GOES TO BREAKING BENJAMIN AND ALL THE RIGHT OWNERS!
Rated M : for Swearing, cursing, child abuse [and abuse in general], sexsual contact
[Farther on, I'm not sure how bad that's gonna be yet but Not too much, that's for sure.] and emotional abuse.
  1. Chapter One
    "I was hurt AND degraded. " -Jane