Status: Completed at a 4-star rank!

All Those Things I Still Remember

The Beginning Of The Rest Of Our Lives

The day that the papers were signed was the day that Jimmy asked me to marry him. He claimed that he already knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I couldn’t have agreed more. When I told the guys, they all just smiled and half of them claimed to have already known. Only a week later, the small wedding happened and I was officially his and he was mine.

Mikey and Alicia got together soon after. They were perfect for each other. Melody was extremely happy that both of her parents were happy and I couldn’t have been more proud to be her mother. Gerard and Lindsey remained happily married and still in love. Fall out boy later broke up, but promised to reunite after given time to go their own way for a while. Panic also broke up, due to differences in musical taste. Avenged Sevenfold cut their “Nightmare” album, and toured for a while. Jimmy later retired from being their drummer. He wanted to be able to be home with Melody and me more. The Green Day men still rocked together as they had been doing since air. My Chemical Romance came out with a new album and their popularity rocketed sky-high.

I was more than happy with the outcomes of life. Things seemed to have worked out for the better, but I can’t tell you how the story ends, because this is just the beginning of the rest of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it has ended. I am sorry for this being so short but I have lost all inspiration for this story! I have several others, however! The one that I am most concerned with is my newest story, Seize The Day, which is heavily based upon the novel, To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.

Thank you to all of my readers, subscribers, and commenters! I love you all so much!

Xo,
Jaz