Drowning in a River of Denial

I'm Horny!

One of my favorite things to do, is tease Alex. I like watching him pace back and forth, trying to keep his thoughts off how turned on he was. And based on how he kept rubbing his hands on his jeans, and blowing the hair out of his face, he was very turned on.

“Alex? What’s wrong?” Jack asked.

“Nothing,” he responded quickly, increasing his pace as he wore tracks into the dressing room carpet.

“Yeah, right. Rian, what did you do to him? Have you broken my Lex’s heart? Do I have to kill you?”

“I didn’t do anything!” I said defensively. Alright, yeah, I did something to Alex, but not in the context of what Jack is asking.

“Are you lying to me?” Jack asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

“No! Alex, tell him that I didn’t do anything!” I said, turning to my boyfriend who barely lifted his head at our conversation. Jack turned back to me and crossed his arms over his chest.

“You have some explaining to do,” Jack said, practically glaring at me. He was so fiercely protective of the singer that you would think that Alex was made of the world’s finest china.

“I didn’t do anything!”

“Alex!” Jack barked at Alex, finally drawing the boy out of his concentration. He stopped and stared at Jack. “What did Rian do to you?”

Alex looked between us, and then looked at his hands. “He, uhm.”

“Come on,” Jack said gently, walking over to Alex and setting his hands on the singer’s shoulders. “You can be honest with me. Do I have to kick his ass?”

“No. Why would you do that?”

“You’re worrying me. You look like you’re about to start crying.”

Alex looked at me and then at Jack.

“Ale-” Jack started to say.

“I’m horny!” Alex all but shouted.

Jack turned and walked away without a word as Alex’s dark brown eyes bore into me.

“Do you want to fix this, oooooor?”

I smirked and crooked my finger at him. He left his worn track of carpet to walk over to me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. He let out a sigh of relief as I locked the door and then pressed him into it.

“How pissed would you be,” I started.

“Don’t even think about it, Rian Dawson,” he growled. I smirked and went to step back when his hands gripped my hips, holding me as close as he could. He was serious. “Rian.”

I pressed a slow kiss into his lips and then moved my lips to his jaw. I nipped and kissed my way down to the collar of his shirt. He rested his head back against the wood, exposing his Adam’s apple.

“Where are they?” Matt asked on the other side of the door.

“Probably fucking in the bathroom,” Jack muttered.

“Guys!” Matt barked at us.

“Fuck you, Flyzik!” Alex snapped in return as I carried on, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it behind me. I kissed my way down his chest and moved to my knees in front of him. He sucked in a breath as I unbuttoned his pants, staring up at him. He gave me the smallest of nods before letting his head fall back against the door with a dull thunk.

“Alex,” I whispered. His head lazily moved so he could look at me, his lower lip tucked securely in between his teeth. With one hand movement, I had my hand in and out of his boxers. He whimpered, the sound loud in the quiet bathroom.

“Rian, please. I can’t take it,” Alex replied, his voice harsh and pleading. I complied, taking him into my mouth. He let out a loud gasp as I slid my mouth down further, swirling my tongue around him.

I never thought that I’d be on my knees for Alex Gaskarth. I never thought that that would be something I would do. I mean, sure, there were fantasies every now and again, but to actually be here, giving Alex a blow job… well, that’s a horse of a different color. I had turned him on, to the point where he couldn’t stand it, and I had to fix it. Although, to be honest, had it been anyone else, I would not be doing this for him.

Alex’s hips bucked, returning me to the task at hand. I gripped his waist, keeping him pressed back against the door. I’d done this plenty of times, albeit not in a venue bathroom, but still. I didn’t want him to try and make me deep throat him. Not that Alex would.

“Good god,” he moaned. His moans were getting more frequent, and much louder. And Alex can moan pretty fucking loud when he wants to. Honestly, he has this strangely porn star moan but at this particular moment, I felt like he was trying to break a record for loudest moan.

I licked at the underside of his cock and bobbed my head. His hand slipped down to the back of my head. Unlike most of his other fuck buddies and girlfriends, I don’t have hair he can use to make me go faster. He doesn’t have that advantage. I quite liked it this way, and plus, it pissed him off so much that he couldn’t, say, control me.

“Rian!” He was panting now, and his hips kept wiggling, his desperate attempt of gaining an advantage. I maneuvered my tongue around him, sucking on him as I went. He pressed his hand desperately into the back of my head. I hollowed out my cheeks and then, suddenly, slid the rest of him into my mouth.

All at once, he gasped, shuddered and let out a strangled cry of pure pleasure as he came, coating the back of my throat. I swallowed and drew off him slowly. I sat back and watched as he gathered his wits. As soon as he could remember his name, he pulled me up off the ground and pressed a long, wonderfully passionate kiss into my lips. I hummed.

“Good lord, what would I do without you, Rian Dawson?” he asked, resting his forehead against mine.

“Well, you probably wouldn’t have had that problem to begin with.”

He paused to think about this. “True. But, I wouldn’t trade you for anything, Dawson. Anything!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd give you guys a nice little sexy chapter to make up for the time it's been since I last updated.
Did it work?
Do you forgive me?

DFTBA,
Rory The Roman