Status: On a small break until the first few games of the playoffs are over I'm a nervous wreak...hahaha let's say after first game of each serries I'll update

She Smiles Like She Doesn't Care

Six

Sidney POV

After picking Lucy up I made sure not to let where I was taking her to dinner slip and I had kept it really well hidden until we made our way out of a parking garage and walked towards the Cheesecake Factory building.

“Are you really taking me to the Cheesecake Factory?” She asks laughing.

“Yes am I.” I say grabbing her hand and lacing my fingers between hers.

“Well you’re in luck that I love cheesecake.” She says squeezing our hand together tighter.
We make our way into the restaurant and Lucy goes up to add our name to the waiting list until the lady saw she was with me and told us that there was no wait and just to follow her.
We were taken to a table midway through the restaurant and told to enjoy our evening.

“I feel bad.” Lucy says grabbing the napkin off the table.

“Why do you feel bad?” I ask.

“Because why I went to put a name down I was told the wait was in between 45 minutes to an hour and then she sees your face and gives us a table right away, someone else was going to get this table and had been waiting for it and here we are sitting at it because the lady knew your face.” She says.

“If you want Lucy we can go back out there and wait and let someone else have the table.” I say.

“No it’s okay just forget I even said anything.” She says smiling at me.

“Okay.” I say returning her a smile.

A waiter come over and takes our drink order and then leaves us to look over our menus.

“So what do you think you’re going to get?” She asks looking up from her menu.

“I have no idea, you?” I ask not looking away from the menu.

"I’m thinking about the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, I have a weak spot for Chicken Parmesan." She laughs.

“Oh that sounds good.” I say smiling up at her.

A few seconds later the waiter comes to take our order and we both end up ordering the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich and Lucy can’t help but laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” I ask.

“I feel like I’m back in middle school right now.” She says.

“And why is that?” I ask looking at her slightly confused.

“Because my best friend and I used to always order the same thing.” She says her smiling slightly going away.

“Hey, are you okay.” I ask grabbing her hand under the table.

“Yeah, I’m fine just bringing that up just brought some memories I don’t want to think about up.” She says.

“It’s okay let’s talk about something else.” I say and just in that moment her phone starts to ring and she mouths she’s very sorry.

“Hey, mom,” She says into the phone and then says, “Mom I need to get off the phone I’m on a date right now how about I call you in the morning,” and with that she hangs up. “Am so sorry about that, my mom never calls me and when she does she chooses the worst times to.” She laughs.

“It’s okay my parents are the same way.” I say.

The two of us talk for a few minutes before our food arrives. After we eat we decide to each get a piece of cheesecake and then share with each other so that we could each get a different flavor Lucy chose the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and I got the Tiramisu one.
When our cheesecake arrived Lucy pushed her plat over to my side of the table and got out of the booth and sat right to me.
“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Making it easier to share.” She says grabbing a fork and digging into her slice somehow we ended up feeding each other bites and I was so thankful nobody was watching that because those would be fun photos to have to explain, why was I out to dinner with a reporter and also why was I flitting and feeding this reporter cheesecake thoughts started going through my head but I just pushed them aside and told myself to stop it Lucy wanted to go on this date with me and it wasn’t for work or at least I hoped it wasn’t.

After dinner we made our way out of the restaurant and the night was still young I didn’t want to be a lame date and take her home already so I thought I’d see if she wanted to do anything else.

Lucy’s P.O.V.

“Did you have any other plans for tonight?” Sidney asks as we made our way to his car.

“No not really I was invited by some friends to go to a concert tonight, but I don’t really know
if you’d want to go.” I say not really knowing why I brought it up but in the back of my mind it
was really because I wanted Alex to see me there with Sidney and be jealous that I had moved on even though Sidney and I had only known each other for a few days and this was
our first date.

“Oh that sounds fun, I’d love to go I don’t really have the chance to go to concerts that much.”
He says opening the car door for me.

“Alright, well I’m on the guest list with a plus one so I’ll just give you the directions and we can go.” I say pulling out my iPhone and finding the directions Alex had given me. It takes us about 5 minutes to arrive to the venue and find a parking spot and we make our way to the door and I show my id for guest list and the bouncer tells me that I also have two backstage passes and Sidney just looks at me.

“Come on Sid we’ll go backstage after the show I want to watch the show from back here” I say.

“Alright, who is this band anyways?” He asks.

“Their called All Time Low and they were good friends of mine back in high school.” I say.

“Oh cool, so why is the crowd a bunch of 14 year old girls and their moms?” He asks laughing.

“Because both the daughters and their mothers want to sleep with Alex, Jack, Zack and a few even want to sleep with Rian.” I say laughing.

“Hey, I heard that.” I hear a voice behind me say and I turn around to see its Vincent or as the band calls him Vinny Vegas.

“Vinny!” I say running over and hugging him over the merch table and Sidney just stares at me.

“Alex said you might be here tonight, I didn’t except you to come let alone bring Sidney Crosby with you.” Vinny laughs.

“Well we had nothing else to do after dinner so I decided fuck it I want to see everyone and go to a concert that I can just avoid Alex. Oh and Sidney this is Vinny All Time Low’s merch manager. “I say pulling Sidney over to meet Vinny.

“Nice to meet you.” Sidney says shaking Vinny’s hand and then looking at me.

“Well I hate do this Luc but I need to go back to selling shirts to demanding little girls.” I
Vinny says turning back towards the table.

“Well he seemed nice,” Sidney says looking at me.

“Yeah he really is, he’s a nice balance to the band and crew.” I say and just as I was talking the lights went down and girls started screaming and the next thing I know All Time Low was on the stage and I couldn’t help but stare at them.

“How you doing tonight Pittsburgh.” Alex screams into the mic and the crowed screams back.

“Well the fans seem to love them.” Sidney says.

“Yeah they seem to have that effect on girls.” I laugh.

“Well tonight I invited someone that used to be really special to me but I ruined my chance with her but I wanted to try and make it up to her so if she’s here tonight this used to be one of her favorite songs of ours it’s called Memories That Fade Like Photographs so Luc this one goes out to you.” He says as the first cords of the song play and Sidney just stares at me and I can’t help but let a small tear fall from my eye and wrap myself around Sidney in a hug.

“Lucy, what’s wrong?” Sidney asks.

“We shouldn’t have come here tonight.” I say looking at him.

“It’s okay maybe seeing him and talking to him will help you move on with your life and him with his.” Sidney says looking down at me smiling.

“Maybe your right but will you do something for me?” I ask.

“Sure, anything.” He says smiling at me.

“If Alex asks who you are will you be my boyfriend and tell him we’ve been together for a while.” I ask.

“If that’s what you want me to do than sure.” He says and I can’t help myself but to look at his lips and then thinking about what it would be like to kiss him and somehow in my head my thought’s become my actions because the next thing I know my lips are on his and he’s not pushing me away but pulling me in closer and I can’t help but feel a little pull at my stomach because here I am kissing an amazing guy and having another guy that broke my heart singing his heart out to me.

After All Time Low’s set Sidney and I make our way backstage and somehow find our way into their dressing room and I squeeze Sidney’s hand tighter becoming slightly nervous.

“Oh my god Lucy, what are you doing here?” Zack the bassist of the band asks pulling me into a hug.

“Well Alex told me he left some tickets for me at the door if I wanted to come and we had nothing else to do tonight so we came.” I say motioning towards Sidney.

“Oh Zack this is Sidney my boyfriend, and Sidney this is Zack.” I say and the two of them shake hands. The next person to enter the room was Jack and I was slightly afraid for my life the moment he saw me.

“Lucy you came.” Jack says picking me up in a hug.

“Yes Jack I did come.” I laugh as he puts me down.

“Lucy who is that man staring at us?” Jack asks.

“That would be Sidney.” I say.

“Oh he looks different.” Jack says.

“Jack shut up just because he’s not wearing tight pants and a shirt that says boner on it doesn’t make him a bad person.” I say.

“I know Luc he just doesn’t look like your type.” He says.

“Well Jack I have grown up over the past few years and maybe my type has changed.” I say getting slightly pissed off.

“Oh yeah Lucy I forgot after Alex fucked you over, you ran away from the world because you were afraid that everything going to hurt you, I’m sorry Alex was an ass to you but that didn’t mean you needed to leave us too.” Jack says looking hurt.

“I’m really sorry Jack, but I really didn’t run away I was 10 minutes away at Towson for 3 years you could’ve found me if you wanted to and I didn’t mean to hurt you guys I just thought it would be what was best for the band because you guys were making yourselves lives and I thought I should make my own life.” I say pulling Jack in for a hug and smiling over at Sidney who just smiles back at me.

“Hey man I’m sorry about that, I’m Jack.” Jack says reaching his hand out to Sidney.

“Sid I wouldn’t touch that hand if I was you.” I say laughing.

“Oh shut up Luc, we make him wash his hands now.” Alex says walking into the room.

“Well that’s good to know.” I say walking over and sitting on Sidney’s lap who is now sitting on the couch in the room.

“So you must be the man that took Lucy out to dinner tonight.” Alex says eyeing Sidney.

“Yes I am, I’m Sidney.” Sidney says reaching his hand out to Alex.

“I’m Alex.” Alex says but not shaking Sidney’s hand just giving him a dirty look.

“Well I thought you guys played amazing set tonight, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you guys.” I say.

“Well it’s wouldn’t of been so long if you didn’t run away back in high school.” Alex says snapping at me.

“I’m sorry Alex that you thought it was okay to tell me you were single and that you wanted to be with me when you were still dating Lisa.” I slightly yell and Sidney softly wraps his arms around me.

“But I did want to be with you Luc I love you.” Alex yells.

“Well you had a great way of showing It, you play all lovey with me fucking fuck me and then the next night when Lisa got home from college you were fucking her, yeah you fucking loved me.” I say tears falling out of my eyes and Sidney now rubbing my back as Alex and I fight.

“I’m sorry Luc I was a horny fucking teenager what else do you want me to do, I’ve done so much to make it up to you, I’d give you the world if I could and you know it, can we please just forget about this and at least be friends again.” He begs.

“Alex I know all the things you’ve said and done but nothing can repair the damage you created in our friendship I really thought I was in love with you but you know what ever since I moved here I hardly ever thought about you, I hadn’t thought of you until tonight when you showed up at my door.” I say through my tears seeing Alex about to break.

“I really am sorry Luc and I know you can never forgive me but at least be friends with the guys again they all miss you and it was my fault they lost you as a friend.” Alex says standing up and walking out of the room.

“Sid, I think it’s time we left.” I say standing up and walking out of the room.

“Are you okay?” Sidney asks coming up behind me.

“Yeah I’m fine it was just a lot I had always wanted to say came out and I shouldn’t of made you sit there and listen to it, you don’t care about my past demons.” I say.

“It’s okay Lucy everybody has a past some worse than others and I really like you Lucy and that makes me care so it’s okay I didn’t mind having to sit through that it needed to be done.” He says grabbing me around the waist and pulling me into a hug.

“I really like you to Sidney.” I say smiling up at him.

“You know what I would even like better?” He asks.

“What?” I ask.

“If I wasn’t just your pretend boyfriend and I was your real one.” He says and all I do is pull his head down to my level and pull his lips into mine, “So I take that as you either really wanted to just kiss me or you want to be my girlfriend.” He laughs.

“Both.” I say grabbing him by the arm and walking towards the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that took forever to write..haha I'm slightly high on nyquil right now so I will go though and edit it later if anything is wrong but I hope you all enjoy.
:)